• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • =P That's not Chuck, that's Professor Elm.

Wheepers! I got my scanner working again, I'll have the pictures of Misty from my manga up real soon!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Well i brought myself a computer in a few days my own internet connection :11:
    I am 18 so wots the big deal .Anyway Lance it will take somtime 2 draw u with Misty rite now i started another pic:11: All Ash & Misty pairin up people will love it :11: bye 4 now. W8 here is the Halloween pic i was storing:11: its bit off but i completed it in 3 days :11: *forgot my birthday was on Halloween oops!:11:

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Yeh i'll draw Team Aqua boy see my previous posts 4 pics since u r new here :11: Lance ur drawin will take somtime i need 2 take a print on LANCE:11:

Misty luks like she is standin inside water:11:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Its okay Bulbasaur, you can take your time. And that IS underwater, its from Movie 3.

Meh, I'd post the scans now but Imageshack isn't working. =(

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Gone but also forgotten...

Whatever happened to CardCaptors? It was broadcast on KidsWB but not anymore. That sux. Well, at least we still have Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back