• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Meh... stay on topic. This ain't the Sakura Fan Club =P

SCANS UP!! The first two are just pics of Misty, and the next part was HILARIOUS so I HAD to put them in. Read the last three in order, and you'll get the story. *spoiler warning for those who read Pikachu Shocks Back*

=) Enjoy!

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Staring commences, Nice scans, I think I've seen the first three before but the third was cut small. It is nice to see an actual scene, not to mention very funny.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P Yup! Hilariousity is good... well that's why I decided to put these up. Meh well the third was cut 'cause for some reason my scanner kept saying "Error in lamp adjustment, please retry scan" every time I retried scanning it. =P

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • Big Heavy Coat

Great Scans. I wish I could read the whole manga. She's somewhat underdressed in the manga. Not a bad thing IMO. But then again, this is kinda true in the anime.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • =P A LOT of people read mangas ONLY 'cause they want to see the girls underdressed. I know few weirdos who like to do that >.<

Meh, its not a REALLY big thing.. not like that she's out to capture every guy's heart that looks at her.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Uh dude.... TOTO AIN'T HERE! =P She'll read her PM when she has the time or when she wants to aright? Chill...

So I guess that makes you new in our club. Welcome...

Oh and Trevor's a guy's name, why's your gender set to female then? *confuzzled*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wonderful scans, Lancelite. They're much appreciated.

I remember when I used to be considered the top obsessor over anything here...pre-toto days...I was known more for my obsession with Misty than anything. But those days are long gone...as is the Misty club I used to know. It's dead to me now <_<;

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • o.o; Oh yeah, I remember Chairman Kaga used to post HUGE posts in this club back then. Whee! Meh, Misty's become forgotten as that ***** May came into the story.

You're welcome. ^^

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Yeah! its hard 2 draw Sakura's hair and eyes there r so many layers but there is one way 2 solve the problem that is 2 draw the a huge drawing:11: if i try 2 scan the sakura's drawin which i drew it wuld be nearly 75 inches that is nearly 4 computers size:11: yeh cardcaptors was as good as pokemon but i'll giv pokemon more pts considerin it is still on and CCS is over:11: here is a pic i just drew man again i 4got 2 sign it:11:
    orangeislands.jpg

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Well, I still have no clue why Misty hasn't come back, numbers do not lie, I looked through a bunch of polls and here is what I found.

Brock,Misty,Lt.Surge,Erika,Koga,,Sabrina,Blaine or Giovani: Misty wins with 47.83% and 11/23 votes

Cutest Cerulean Sister: (No brainer) Misty wins with 50% and 16/32 votes

ash or misty: Misty wins with 55.17% and 16/29 votes

Misty or May?: Misty wins with 57.73% and 56//97 votes

who's ur favorite pkmn character?: Misty loses to Ash but takes second place with 31.67% and 19/60 votes (Brock took third with 13 votes and May, Sabrina, and flannery tied for fourth with 12 votes)

Favorite MAIN Character: Misty loses to Ash again, by one, but takes second place with 46.67% and 14//30 (May takes 4th with 6 votes)

Misty or May? Ash or Gary or Brock! Vote now!: Misty wins with 56.06% and 37/66 votes

Who is your favorite character?: Misty loses to Ash again but takes second with 15.00% and 6/40 votes

Who is the Hottest Girl in the Pokemon Series?:
    (This is the only poll Misty looses against May) Misty takes 3rd with 19.51% and 16/82 votes

I still hope for the day when the (bring her back) is irrelevant to the club name and Misty joins the group again.

On another note nice pic A-One.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Wooow, our little red-head Misty is still suuuper popular. See, the writers can never get rid of her! :)

I love the scans :3 The first one is cuuute!

A-one! I love that fanart! Misty's hair is suuuper cool and her pose is cool too :)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Wooh! That's one awesome picture Bulbasaur! Why don't you join the Ash and Misty Pairing Club if you're a Pokeshipper? =) The Pika-Misty is cute too!!

Meh, Misty CAN'T win hottest girl. That's cause she isn't well endowed by the artists... *punches them* =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back