• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
  • I can see why the thing isn't even that good hopefully it'll get a boost in Black 2 and White 2.

At least we know it will look better, I've seen a few people use them but not very sucessfully, the sub one works though.

GG

I beat Jango 5-0
    I beat Jango 2-0

Groudon will eat your children!

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
  • I want to join.

Name: Musica
    FC:
    0089 4961 2551
    Male/Female: Male
    Sprite: This guy

gsctrainer25.gif

Activeness: Almost everyday
    Game: White

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    The 8 I chose to be in the tournament are:
    Will
    ZEUS
    Aoife
    Brobee
    King
    Jango
    Pknight
    and myself
    On the first post at the bottom is the bracket and who your opponemnt will be. Remember you have to have 1 signature pokemon (if a gym leader it must be of your gyms type). For the tournament you will be using the same team through out. Check out the link on the first post. I will start the tournament this coming Monday. So prepare your pokemon.

EDIT: Ubers are not allowed in the tournament. But they can be used on your e4 team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Sorry houndo idk what happened with the Internet. But I'm at work now. We can battle after

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    The 8 I chose to be in the tournament are:
    Will
    ZEUS
    Aoife
    Brobee
    King
    Jango
    Pknight
    and myself
    On the first post at the bottom is the bracket and who your opponemnt will be. Remember you have to have 1 signature pokemon (if a gym leader it must be of your gyms type). For the tournament you will be using the same team through out. Check out the link on the first post. I will start the tournament this coming Monday. So prepare your pokemon.

I'm going to change my team so that I can counter every threat in OU. Anyways, I propose that we ban ubers from the tournament but allow them in the elite 4. By banning ubers from the tournament, you're promoting equality. Everyone will have an even chance to win.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    I'm going to change my team so that I can counter every threat in OU. Anyways, I propose that we ban ubers from the tournament but allow them in the elite 4. By banning ubers from the tournament, you're promoting equality. Everyone will have an even chance to win.
    Sounds good to me. fillllllller

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2012
    Gg plasma
    I won 4-0
    Some bad switch in's there. But that was really fun

I'll just add. Regardless of whether you have iverson spots or not we need to figure out how the teams for the e4 will be set up. I don't want to needs 6 ubers to win against one member. We have to figure out how many each gets and stuff like that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2013
    Gg plasma
    I won 4-0
    Some bad switch in's there. But that was really fun

I'll just add. Regardless of whether you have iverson spots or not we need to figure out how the teams for the e4 will be set up. I don't want to needs 6 ubers to win against one member. We have to figure out how many each gets and stuff like that.

Hey Kluning. I'm creating a new team. Can you help me test it in 10 minutes or so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back