• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem: Fates

Which version would you prefer

• Hoshido

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Nohr

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Not to get in a heated argument, but now my mom will never let me buy it now.
    It's optional.

You can get to the other person with the third version DLC, so it's there at least.

Shame it's limited. I'm picking girl, but I don't like the Tharja expy (as a matter of fact I don't like the guy they picked either), so I'm just gonna go with Nohr and do what I did with Awakening and marry with whichever guy I like the most. Would have appreciated more options, but I suppose it's a start.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Really? Eh, I don't think it'll matter, she doesn't have any particular reason to know and you don't have to engage in Same-Sex marriages. It really shouldn't be a big deal.

EDIT: Ah, well this has me a little disappointed. So here's the deal, there is a single female and a single male for Birthright (Hoshido) and Conquest (Nohr) respectively. Which essentially means that not only is it limited to one sex in the specified version, but it's also limited to one character.

A shame, but it's a start.

I already told her. She technically said no. *sigh* well there's always awakening or smash bros.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    A youtuber knamed Gamexplain somehow got his jands on fates (its still japanese though) and realesed a video showing the new character creation option
    http://youtu.be/wZ_87ov7BZA
    ,what are your thoughts. Has the creation been improved, or not.

Years
  • I'm expecting lots of censoring for the Localization.

Seriously, Relationship Amie? XD

Anyway I still don't know which version I'm going to choose. Leaning towards Hoshindo but Nohr seems to be more interesting.

Years
  • I plan to eventually play all three paths in this order... Hoshido, Nohr, and then the third DLC path. I know Nohr is supposed to be the most challenging story, but does anyone know the difficulty of the third path? Is it somewhere between Hoshido and Nohr difficulty level?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I plan to eventually play all three paths in this order... Hoshido, Nohr, and then the third DLC path. I know Nohr is supposed to be the most challenging story, but does anyone know the difficulty of the third path? Is it somewhere between Hoshido and Nohr difficulty level?
    Third route isn't out yet. But Nintendo themselves said it's in between Hoshido and Nohr.

The one person (more people may have done it though) who managed to trick his 3DS to download an incomplete* version from Nintendo's server, didn't really post anything substantial about the maps or gameplay aside from major story details when they rushed through the route to get the ending.

*they just mentioned it was incomplete, didn't really specify beyond that.

Back