• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    Just 5 more pokemon to debunk the 70 new pokemon theory! But with players reaching the Elite 4, 5 more may be all we get. I aint mad I really like 3/4 of the new gen.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I like majority of this Gen's new Pokemon, they are actually creative: the tree/vegie ghost, dragon slug in particular.

I hope that there are at least 100 of new-mons, considering 3DS's capacity, it's actually possible.
    I'm eager to see leakers to break this '70 rumors'.

Years
  • It won't be long before someone gets a Sylveon. I REALLY want to see Sylveon's stats, but I don't want to know the evolution method. So if either one pops up, could everyone make sure to put spoiler tags? Thanks :)

I'm betting everything that when we beat the Elite Four, not only do the Pokedex's update but also more areas/pokemon will appear. The "70" new Pokemon rumour I think has already been debunked, but the leaker could have meant that there's only that much in the pokedex before the update. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Just 5 more pokemon to debunk the 70 new pokemon theory! But with players reaching the Elite 4, 5 more may be all we get. I aint mad I really like 3/4 of the new gen.

Still have 1 in Central I think...12 in costal...and 77 Mountian Pokedex Slots not filled based on the last time I went through the Pokedexes...which was like an hour ago.

So we still have 90 unknown Pokemon, 1 Rumored 6th Gen Pokemon that appears after the E4, and our staple legendary set of 3.

We don't know if the Pokemon not originally featured in the Pokedexes will get evolutions either as none of the Pokemon featured in D/P's Pokedex got evolutions, but there were a bunch of Pokemon in D/P that evolved in the post game.

Reactions: Sun

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • their are rumors on the tumblr page I am looking at that a mega raichu could be real. still unconfirmed however. and god I want to see a mega arcainine ╯.╰

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    I hope to see a Mega Arcanine as well. So far I like most of this gens designs including all the mega evo's. Hopefully we get to see a Mega Dragonite as well, would hate it if only a select few pseudo legendries' got a mega evo and the original, Dragonite missed out.

Also is Goodra's (Think that's the name of Goomy's final evo) confirmed Dragon/Fairy? Last time I checked it typing was unconfirmed because no one had evolved it, just fought it in battle.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    What about Dragalge's Typing?

Poison/Dragon
    or Poison/Water?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2013
    Wow Dragon/Fairy seems like a very powerful type. A Dragon immune to Dragon with two super effective STABS sounds very nice. Also he is only weak to 3 types, two of which are pretty uncommon attacking types (Steel & Poison). Plus he has nice bunch of resistances. He has great potential which is cool because I like him haha

Sirfetch’d

I am really glad the Bubblix was confirmed because I saw a pic of it about an hour ago, but was unsure. Really loving it despite the strong similarity to Froakie and really hoping for Water/Poison!

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • I hope these starter evolutions are fake because they're soooooo uglllyyyy! Too me at least.

Sirfetch’d

still no mega arcainine pic. guess I will have to wait till tommorrow (*≗*)

It's just likely the Growlithe/Arcanine appear very late game and the leakers have not encountered them yet despite already obtaining the mega-stone that is needed. Hopefully though we will get pics soon enough as I am really excited about this Mega Evolution.

Kerjo

Dark/Ground Gym Leader
    Years
  • I dunno what a "dragalge: is lol but the first evo of goomy is also dragon/fairy

edit:that new pokemon looks like an alien lmao.

Sliggoo has been confirmed to be Dragon type only. There was a screen showing as much a few pages back. So I wouldn't confirm the final evo to be dragon/fairy till we have a screen (I don't want him to be dragon fairy).

Sirfetch’d

I am really hoping for Dragon/Fairy as that is an interesting combo and would make it the first Dragon that is immune to Dragon!

Years
  • And that is why I use around 20 pokemon through out the game and switch out Lol.

OMG Arcanite!!!! I want to see it I want to see it!! Wait.... we are talking about Mega Arcanine right? haha

So a Mega Arcanine now? Can't wait to see what it looks like!

I am really hoping for Dragon/Fairy as that is an interesting combo and would make it the first Dragon that is immune to Dragon!

Well it looks like your wish was granted, as it was revealed that Goomy's final evolution stage Goodra is in fact a Dragon/Fairy-type! It was a typing I wasn't expecting, see what I mentioned about the Fairy-types being so diverse in appearance? My theory was proven.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • Sliggoo has been confirmed to be Dragon type only. There was a screen showing as much a few pages back. So I wouldn't confirm the final evo to be dragon/fairy till we have a screen (I don't want him to be dragon fairy).

yea I guess we will have to wait for the screenshot then....but the guy who posted the pic of goomy's final evo on this tumblr page posted that its final evo will be dragon/fairy and everything on that page is true so far...ah oh well.
    who cares. its not even confirmed yet...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back