• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Ummm I dont know, maybe I do have wi-fi, I play with my nephew, we battle against each other. I totaly crushed him. Hehehe! ^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That's really fun! Well, The DS does use wireless for playing with people near and far away. ^_^ If your comeputer has a Wi-Fi acess port or one connected to it, you can get the Member's Card! Setting up the Wi-Fi on the DS is really easy.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
Aye. @_@
Smarty talk, confusing. Im watching Code Geass right now. (recorded)
So, you want to come to my party Misty Lover17? ^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Well, I didn't cry right away. It really hurt seeing her die. I really felt hurt. The tears wouldn't come out. :-:

Well, This hasn't been posted in a little while, so I'm going to bring it back up.

I've been doing great everyone! ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey! Dang I should have revived it. ;; I am sorry about that. I am glad you been doing good. Well I finally got my first gym badge at Diamond. And since then I capture 3 new Pokemon. I talked about it in my blog. Check it out. :3

Misty Lover17 said:
Well, Heart Gold and Soul Silver will have many neat new things in it. Like you can catch Groundon in Soul Silver, and Kyorge in Heart Gold. And if you have them both in ether, you can catch Rayquaza! Also, both games will come with a really neat accessery called the Pokewalker. With it, you can transfer your Pokemon from Heart Gold and Soul Silver to it and Raise it while you're walking. ^_^
Ah I see. Wow that is pretty cool. Hmmm, maybe I should get it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
^ gg, Billy girl xD

Is Shirley or Billy the cool person. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Hey, how are you? :D I feel for you when they don't show Code Geass anymore in Adult Swim. I guess I will get the DVDs. If I ever go out and buy them. XD

Back