• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Misty Lover17 Fan Kurabu!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Awww. ):
I know you miss Shirley. Well hopefully you will have the DVDs and then you can see her as much you want. ^^

Heh, ever since Misty left I been watching the anime a lot less. D: Right now I am not watching it because I don't get up that early. Or if I am, I am at work already.

Years
So I've been trying to think of another anime character who has red hair to see if you'd like her. XD I can't think of any at the moment though.

How are you? : 3
Oh yeah, I heard Naruto Shippuden will start showing on Disney X D next week, I think.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
So I've been trying to think of another anime character who has red hair to see if you'd like her. XD I can't think of any at the moment though.

How are you? : 3
Oh yeah, I heard Naruto Shippuden will start showing on Disney X D next week, I think.
I remember several other red heads.

How about... Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Know her, Billy? =P

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yep, I know her! It's been a good while since I've last seen her. I also got to meet her voice actress last year too. ^_^ I got her autograph too.

Another redhead I really like is Orhime from Bleach. Last night's episode with her in them really got me. :-:

22sa

Years
Yep, I know her! It's been a good while since I've last seen her. I also got to meet her voice actress last year too. ^_^ I got her autograph too.

Another redhead I really like is Orhime from Bleach. Last night's episode with her in them really got me. :-:
=P

Which episode was that?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
I've been playing lots of Dissida: Final Fantasy, so I've pretty much been fighting with Cloud, Firion,Titus, and all of the good guys in their world. Plus, I've been back to watching Naruto again thanks to Disney XD. ^_^

The Bleach episodes I watched were 161 and 162. In the first episode, Orhime was crying for Rukia. And in the other one, she got kicked repeatably in the head by one of the female Arrancarr's. :-:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Oh cool. I been watching Naruto on Disney XD too. Awesome! Did you see yesterday's episode? I seen it already, but it was nice to watch it dubbed. ^^ Man, haven't been watching Bleach. I need to get back to it. I been reading Naruto and Bleach though.

22sa

Years
Oh, that Orihime beating. XD

I like Bleach dub version.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
Years
YOUR BACK! *hugs*

Here's a gift for you, I know how much you love her! ^_^

shirley_11_animestockscom.jpg

22sa

Years
Darn, No one has been posting in here...........

I've been doing really great lately! I had a really great Thanks giving today.
Did you take any pictures of your thanksgiving joy? :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. I had a nice one myself. I been busy with work this week so that is why I haven't been here. But it is only the beginning for me. This holiday season I am going to be busy.

22sa

Years
Aw, what did you think of the movies?

I thought they were okay, but I would have preferred watching Arrancers.

Back