• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Or maybe you haven't considered the fact that this could be merely coincidental... I am sure this is merely coincidental (I trust you with my heart OmegaGroudon and I am sure you did not do anything wrong!)...

There are no coincidences in spriting, each person has their own style and the odds of two people making a sprite that is that similar is next to impossible.

Possibly someone "made" them for OmegaGroudon, and all they were doing was taking Jake's sprite and passing it off as their own.

I'm sure this can be resolved reasonably

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Yeah Jake we don't want you coming in here and spoiling this great-looking game :paranoid:.

Besides I can't see any difference except for darker hair.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Sorry, I apologize to Jake.
    Well I've PMed Jake, hope to get reply soon.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Yeah Jake we don't want you coming in here and spoiling this great-looking game :paranoid:.

Besides I can't see any difference except for darker hair.

That's just being irresponsible on your part...Its his sprite, and you're complaining that its ruining this game?

Or(just a thought)

OG made them and Jake copied them to try and bring down Raptor!!!!!!!!!

You really have no clue who Jake is, do you? He is an amazing Spriter, and I know he wouldn't try to do something that stupid.

As for proof,
    The DeviantArt Page

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    You'd have to be really naive to think it's a coincidence. Honestly, some people should use their brains.

*glares* Well I don't know a thing about art other than sculpting, so in my dreadfully distorted mind art other than sculpting is magic (Which it is unfortunately not).
    Besides lots of things are possible, for all we know a divine entity could have conjured up the sprite...

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Oh well, we've settle everything through PM !!
    And Jake has allowed me to use it^^
    Again credit goes to Jake.
    I was tricked by one of my spriter because he said that the sprite was made of him/her.
    Now everything settled ^^
    Its not a factor that will let Raptor goes down.

And yes, Jake is a great spriter.
    The Raptor won't go down so keep supporting the game!

Lmayonaise

constant pain in the ..
    Years
  • I dont give a **** who he is.

I was just saying look at both sides. but its settled.

Yeah, you're some tough guy arn't you. You should respect people otherwise people won't respect an immature little *****

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Everyone just forgot this incident.
    The whole incident has been settled.
    Well, another update here :
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Yes, its a badge case screen.

From Left to Right then jump to the lower part and left to right.

Beetle badge : A beetle-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "lust" emotion of a human.
    Volt badge : A v-shaped badge which enable the owner to control the "gluttony" emotion of a human.
    Break badge : A badge which looks like cracked earth. It enable the owner to control the "greed" emotion of a human.
    Blizzard badge : An ice shard-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "sloth" emotion of a human.
    Peck badge : A beak-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "wrath" emotion of a human.
    Burn badge : A flare-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "envy" emotion of a human.
    Deep badge : A giant squid-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "pride" emotion of a human.
    Dream badge : ???

Yes, I won't reveal the 8th badge untill I've done the story for the 8th gym!
    I need your comment!

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • It looks nice, OmegaGroudon. I didn't find the Badges too appealing, though.
    The outlines are the same color as the background. There's no limit to how many colors there are in RPG Maker.
    It would look much better if the outline of the Badges were black.

Keep up the good work, though.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Everyone just forgot this incident.
    The whole incident has been settled.
    Well, another update here :
    Pokemon Raptor Version

Yes, its a badge case screen.

From Left to Right then jump to the lower part and left to right.

Beetle badge : A beetle-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "lust" emotion of a human.
    Volt badge : A v-shaped badge which enable the owner to control the "gluttony" emotion of a human.
    Break badge : A badge which looks like cracked earth. It enable the owner to control the "greed" emotion of a human.
    Blizzard badge : An ice shard-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "sloth" emotion of a human.
    Peck badge : A beak-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "wrath" emotion of a human.
    Burn badge : A flare-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "envy" emotion of a human.
    Deep badge : A giant squid-liked badge which enable the owner to control the "pride" emotion of a human.
    Dream badge : ???

Yes, I won't reveal the 8th badge untill I've done the story for the 8th gym!
    I need your comment!
    I take it your quite a Digimon fan, eh?

Atomic Reactor

yeah, i would darken the outline of the badges.
    and i think the spots in the cases should resemble the shape of the badge like in D/P
    just a thought

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011

Those are pretty nice! I really hope we can get a better 8th badge, the old one looked atrocious.

Lmaoynaise said:
    Yeah, you're some tough guy arn't you. You should respect people otherwise people won't respect an immature little *****

He does not have to respect anyone if he does not want to do so. Nonetheless, using the asterisks or similar symbols to convey swearing is against the forum rules I believe...

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Alright guys, I've an idea for Pokemon Raptor.
    It was a mail-liked system which looks like Megaman Battle Network series.
    Let me tell you all about the system.
    It is installed in your PokeDevice which allow certain people to send mail to you.
    Yes, those certain people was :

--Members of Gaia Wing
    --Professor Oak

When you received a mail, you will have a notice on your screen.
    I would like to get some comment from you all about the system.

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Alright guys, I've an idea for Pokemon Raptor.
    It was a mail-liked system which looks like Megaman Battle Network series.
    Let me tell you all about the system.
    It is installed in your PokeDevice which allow certain people to send mail to you.
    Yes, those certain people was :

--Members of Gaia Wing
    --Professor Oak

When you received a mail, you will have a notice on your screen.
    I would like to get some comment from you all about the system.

You mean kinda like the PokeGear's function as a cell phone? Sure I guess as long as it does not say "You've got mail!" every time you walk around, maybe make alerts less annoying by when walking around a small number (the number would be the number of unread messages) pops up on the lower-right of the screen w/o interrupting the walk/bike ride

Ooh I got a funny idea for this idea... SPAM!

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I like the idea, though I do have a problem with it... Will only certain people be able to send this mail to you, or will it be like the phone in G/S? Anyway things are looking great, and also; if you need anything I'm still around and ready to help.

Back