• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Aces- The Flying Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I would like to name it Quackers. ♥ :laugh:
nice name :)
i have updated the Question of the Week. feel free to answer it and post ur answers in the thread.
New Topic:
Which is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Which is the most beautiful Pokemon, in your opinion?

It's a tie between Beautifly and Butterfree. Both are magnificent butterflies and I absolutely think they're gorgeous.

I believe the answer to the question of the week is the Fighting type. I'm pretty sure, but I might be mistaken.

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
I think Swanna is the most beautiful. It just looks so delicate and graceful.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
It's a tie between Beautifly and Butterfree. Both are magnificent butterflies and I absolutely think they're gorgeous.

I believe the answer to the question of the week is the Fighting type. I'm pretty sure, but I might be mistaken.
i have to agree that they are beautiful and ur answer is right

Username: WhirlWind
Partner Pokemon: Pidgeotto
Activeness: 5
welcome to the club,WhirlWind!!!
WhirlWind, would you like to give your partner Pokemon a nickname? and why did u chose Pidgeotto as ur partner???

I think Swanna is the most beautiful. It just looks so delicate and graceful.

Spoiler:
swanna is also beautiful but no 1 for me is articuno
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2017
WhirlWind, would you like to give your partner Pokemon a nickname? and why did u chose Pidgeotto as ur partner???

Yea sure. I'll name him Chirp. And the reason i chose Pidgeotto is that it reminds me of a Hawk and I like birds of prey.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Username: Star_light
Partner Pokemon: Togekiss
Nickname: Chelinka
Activeness: Depends on how active the club is, but I'll say on the scale of 6-8.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yea sure. I'll name him Chirp. And the reason i chose Pidgeotto is that it reminds me of a Hawk and I like birds of prey.
nice nickname!

Username: Star_light
Partner Pokemon: Togekiss
Nickname: Chelinka
Activeness: Depends on how active the club is, but I'll say on the scale of 6-8.
welcome to the club,Star_light!!
Star_light,why did u chose togekiss as ur partner???

New Topic :
Which Pokemon do you think should have been Flying Types?

Last edited:

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Which Pokemon do you think should have been Flying Types?

Hmm, Beedrill for starters. It's a dual type now, Bug/Poison, and I think it could do with only one of them + Flying. Though three types would be better. Venomoth is exactly the same. There sprites are seen flying too, so it should be logical to make them Flying types. Koffing - Weezing maybe, they levitate and they only have one type. Scizor should've been made a Flying type too because Scyther already was, but they probably used that slot to make him Steel. Dustox has the same problem as Beedrill and Venomoth and it probably does have to do with not being able to choose three types because they made it work for Beautifly. Shedinja could've been flying too, but then the Ghost type would've been cancelled. I think Volbeat and Illumise should've been made Flying type too. It shouldn't be a problem as they only have one type. Vibrava - Flygon, Latios and Latias. Jirachi and Chimecho are possible flying types because they levitate but that's probably due to their Psychic type. Mismagius should be a Flying type too, especially if you look at Drifloon - Drifblim as those are both Ghost - Flying and Mismagius is only Ghost. Garchomp, probably the same problem as Beedrill, same with Hydreigon.
On the other side, Doduo - Dodrio actually shouldn't be flying types at all because I don't think they can fly. But then again, ostriches are considered birds too, so yeah. I don't even have a clue why Gyarados was made a Flying type instead of a Dragon. Mantine is kinda weird too, not if it's a flying fish but I have never seen a ray jump out of the water to fly.
I think I got the most of them, but if you have other ones or think some of the Pokémon of my list don't fit there, feel free to tell me.

On a side note, Welcome Katero, Star_light and WhirlWind. I hadn't done that yet, so here you go.

Nice, I like birds of prey too but I'm more of a fan of Eagles that's why I chose Braviary. Hawks are pretty nice too, but I don't really like Vultures. They don't seem to have to work for their food.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Avishka said:
welcome to he club,Star_light!
Star_light,why did u chose togekiss as ur partner?

Man, I had to get rid of those extra exclamation marks and question marks since they are annoying. Not helping that I'm really sensitive about improper grammar and punctuations... =3=

Anyway, I chose Togekiss because it's an elegant Pokemon, and it's my favorite. Ever since I got that female Togepi streak from Prof. Elm, I've grown to love them :3

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
As for Pokemon that should be flying type, I understand why Game Freak didn't make all of them flying. They probably wanted to address the more definable characteristics of that Pokemon. But I do disagree with some of their decisions. Like with Beedrill, as stated in an earlier post, I think that it was just too obvious that it was a "flyer" so they listed the more not plain traits.

I know this didn't particularly answer the question/topic, but these are my views on it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2013
id like to join
Username: Castwand2
Partner Pokemon: Staraptor
Activeness: 9

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hmm, Beedrill for starters. It's a dual type now, Bug/Poison, and I think it could do with only one of them + Flying. Though three types would be better. Venomoth is exactly the same. There sprites are seen flying too, so it should be logical to make them Flying types.
i agree but i would like Chandelure to the list with three types
Koffing - Weezing maybe, they levitate and they only have one type. Scizor should've been made a Flying type too because Scyther already was, but they probably used that slot to make him Steel. Dustox has the same problem as Beedrill and Venomoth and it probably does have to do with not being able to choose three types because they made it work for Beautifly. Shedinja could've been flying too, but then the Ghost type would've been cancelled.
scyther shouldn't be a flying type but Shedinja should be one and there is a must need of three types!!

I think Volbeat and Illumise should've been made Flying type too. It shouldn't be a problem as they only have one type.
i think they don't need to be flying types
Vibrava - Flygon, Latios and Latias. Jirachi and Chimecho are possible flying types because they levitate but that's probably due to their Psychic type. Mismagius should be a Flying type too, especially if you look at Drifloon - Drifblim as those are both Ghost - Flying and Mismagius is only Ghost.
they all should be flying type.

Garchomp, probably the same problem as Beedrill, same with Hydreigon.
i agree with u upon Hydreigon it's sprite is a flying/levitating one so it should be a flying type but garchomp doesn't need to be a flying type it does not look like a flying type to me.
Froslass should be a flying type.

id like to join
Username: Castwand2
Partner Pokemon: Staraptor
Activeness: 9
welcome to the club,Castwand2!!
would u like to give a nickname to ur partner??

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Username: Snivy063
Partner Pokemon:Pidgey
Nickname: Anna
Activeness: 7, depends if I'm busy or not.

Hello everyone!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Sure!
My Staraptor Would be Aptor. :)
ok
Username: Snivy063
Partner Pokemon: Pidgey
Nickname: Anna
Activeness: 7, depends if I'm busy or not.
Hello everyone!
Hi snivy and welcome to the club!!
would u like to give a nickname to ur partner??

New Topic :
Which Pokemon do you think shouldn't have been Flying Types?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back