• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Aerial Aces- The Flying Pokemon Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Interesting to see which Pokémon are used. I forgot to actually answer my own question so I'll do it now.
    I don't really remember which ones I specifically used every game, but I have never used Pidgeot or Swellow. It's pretty weird, but every time I start a game I think 'Hmm let's not use Pidgey/Starly/Taillow right now, I've used them before'. Turns out after restarting and playing the games countless times I have actually never used those three. I always end up using rarely used ones like Crobat, Fearow, Skarmory, Noctowl,...

So PokeMoll, I guess you like Pidgeot a lot? Anyway welcome (I forgot earlier, seems I was distracted) and thanks for answering my question so fast.
    Should've known you'd go for a Ducklett, Katero :). Though I'd like to see someone try to fly on a Ducklett, poor poor duckling.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Haha, yeah, I love the whole Pidgey line, actually. I just always evolve Pidgeotto to Pidgeot.

And I would use interesting Flying types, but I'm too lazy so I just end up getting the basics most of the time. ^^ And thanks for the welcome!~

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Yeah, I found that a lot of the shiny sprites (not only those of Flying type Pokémon) are green and that color just doesn't work well with some of those Pokémon. Moltres does look like a fried chicken :)

So, I had a question. Which Flying type Pokémon (or Pokémon that can learn HM Fly) do you use in your team (in-game)?
    nice topic, Buzz Buzz
    Leafgreen: Pidgeot and charizard
    Ruby: Swellow.
    Pearl: Staraptor
    Platinum: Mew
    Soulsilver: Xatu
    Heartgold: Togekiss
    Black: Braviary

New Topic:
    what would you do if you are a flying type pokemon??

Last edited:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • What would you do if you were a Flying type Pokémon?

Well, I'd do what all other Flying type Pokémon do, I guess? Like, flying around the world, enjoying life, beating innocent Caterpies senseless, while frantically trying to escape all the trainers that want me to join their team, since I think Pokéballs look uncomfortable to be in. Just general Pokémon stuff like that :D

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What would you do if you were a Flying type Pokémon?
    I'd love to soar through the sky and enjoy the view from above. Doing risky things without the fear of falling and trying to help them

New Topic :
    Favorite flying-Type Gym Leader?

Last edited:

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Favourite Flying-Type Gym Leader?

Skyla all the way. I'm not sure if it's just her design... But I just felt somehow fond of her in the games. Also, her Unfezant was a beast. xDD

Years
  • My fave Flying Gym Leader is Skyla, I love her hair.

Not to mention her Swanna is beautiful. It suits her well.

I'm glad she's returning in Black 2/White 2. Can't wait to see her new Gym design!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Hi i would like to join :P

Username: Jerichob10
    Partner Pokemon: Articuno
    Nickname: Jericho
    Referred by: Nobody
    Answer the current topic:

My pokemon that gets me everywhere is my trusty skarmory, it is a great partner in battle as well as very helpful as to getting me around

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi i would like to join :P

Username: Jerichob10
    Partner Pokemon: Articuno
    Nickname: Jericho
    Referred by: Nobody
    Answer the current topic:

My pokemon that gets me everywhere is my trusty skarmory, it is a great partner in battle as well as very helpful as to getting me around

Welcome! Hope you'll have fun here c:

Winona all the way! She has the best design for a flying gym leader. Winona is also the most formidable, although Falkner wasn't soo bad. Winona gives out one of my favorite flying type move aerial ace.
    That Altaria is a monster and even her Skarmory can put up quite a fight and she uses a quite unique team that is very appropiate for that stage of the game. Her Skarmory was a demon, Altaria didn't lag behind and her remaining Pokémon were on par with the difficulty of what the others have to offer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Skyla of course! She's so unique compared to the others and her personality is wonderful where she's been shown. I love how she uses so many different types of Pokémon in her team; it really sets her apart from other Flying type gym leaders. I can't wait to see what her B2W2 team is though! It's just a shame she's quite weak since she's really really easy to beat :( I also love Falkner 'cos he's kinda hot and does the Pokéathlon in HGSS, but Winona is just annoying D; Although her Altaria is a challenge so I love that!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm busy with school so i cannot update this club as often as it needs it. Thus, I would like to see if there is anyone willing to volunteer to take over as owner of this club. If you wanna be the new owner, please PM me about, and I'll proceed to discuss it with the
    moderators.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    ~Club closed due to owner's request. (Rather than transferring ownership, it was decided it'd be best for the club to restart from scratch. So feel free to remake it!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back