• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hey, how could Asuma see Slythe? He's at least... 50 foot away from the others. Kinda impossible for Asuma to se (Tree-line), more less attack when she is being distracted by the other leaders right?

So. Now we have an all-out afternoon battle between good and evil in front of a Cave with Legendary Pokemon joining in. I expect this in the front page news on the town's newspaper next day.

And, yes. Managed to sneak time. Can't post though. Having network (and laptop) problems. Hah... I really need to get my laptop to a professional...

Years
Hey, how could Asuma see Slythe? He's at least... 50 foot away from the others. Kinda impossible for Asuma to se (Tree-line), more less attack when she is being distracted by the other leaders right?

So. Now we have an all-out afternoon battle between good and evil in front of a Cave with Legendary Pokemon joining in. I expect this in the front page news on the town's newspaper next day.

And, yes. Managed to sneak time. Can't post though. Having network (and laptop) problems. Hah... I really need to get my laptop to a professional...

I agree, it is unlikely that Asuma would see Slythe. In his defence, though, Eddie the Golem attacked Pheon, and Lily is charging/shooting Solar Beams somewhere in the middle, so he did get a chance to ditch. On that note, why has no one been hit with said Solar Beams?

While the story might make front page, no one will know what happened because they would be too scared to look up there themself =D

@Zapdos--this is what Gozil's post says on page 5, post 123

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Another question regarding SolarBeams, why do none of them have a charge-up time? I know Morgan used Sunny Day, but didn't Slythe dispel that?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I agree, it is unlikely that Asuma would see Slythe. In his defence, though, Eddie the Golem attacked Pheon, and Lily is charging/shooting Solar Beams somewhere in the middle, so he did get a chance to ditch. On that note, why has no one been hit with said Solar Beams?

While the story might make front page, no one will know what happened because they would be too scared to look up there themself =D

Wait, wait... I just looked through the last 3 pages, I didn't see anything about Eddie attacking Pheon.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
So, what do you guys think of this Team Diamond WIP? I'm gonna have to redo Slythe to make him taller, but other wise, whadda ya think?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Let me see if I can give them valid reasons...

• Lily's Solarbeam
    Hey, if my Teleport that was supposed to switch the places of Pokemon in battle was ignored, well, let's say that Lily keeps on missing.
  • No Charge SB
    The solar power from the failed Sunny Day has enough power for Lily to unleash several beams uncharged, yet half-powered(?)

Oh! What about the Mini-guardians? Shouldn't they NOT be seen by the members? Why, there in broad daylight!

@Picture
Speaking of which, I just edited my SU to upload Hotaru's pic. In the picture though, she isn't wearing the Forest-green bandanna she usually does.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Going to be doing moving stuff for next few days, if I find wi-fi on the way I'll post, but otherwise you won't hear anything from me in a few days.

EDIT: I got my weeks mixed up, I'll be moving stuff NEXT week. Opps. Your stuck with me for now :P

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
I'll take over Team Silver Leader if you need me to. I've read X's SU and think I can work with the character.

Years
I guess I will happily take Beast Shadow then. (I know I asked for the leader title a little earlier through VM, but I feel that Draginja is more fit for it than I am.) Dragon Dance is going to be fun to play with anyway >:D

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Okay, both accepted! You are both good roleplayers, and...well, accepted!

Also, if you are going to be inactive for more than two weeks, please tell me. Or i'll kick you.

Oh, and the IC thread has got 2000 views now!

Last edited:
Years
WOW, 2000 views!!! That is great. I'm glad I joined :)

In other news, I just made my first post with Beast Shadow, and he is just going to wait at the base for the team Diamond, so he wont need a ride.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I'll be inactive until Juniebug posts. Slythe is probably going to lose that battle unless Dialga intervenes.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Wait, what happened to Hikari? Technically, she isn't part of Team Geode (yet). Does that mean she rides atop Dialga instead? Because the Hoot-hoot 'placed' Hikari on the team without her knowing.

Oh, my laptop fixed itself, though I'm still afraid of typing with it. I'm still not sure when I'll be posting next. I'll be reading the posts though.

Last edited:
Back