• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Darkness Lurking (SU/OOC Thread)

Which Guardian Power do you like the most?

• Total voters

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
What's this? a running gag? =D

No, I'm not talking about the SU by the way.

Anyway, are you SURE you want to be an Absol on a team that already has another Absol in it? It doesn't help that both Absol are female (Looks at gender entry) ... It is a girl right?

You can be a... um... Glameow, Purrloin, Meowth (why do I keep on thinking of cats?) Clefairy, Illumise... Grrr, ah! Milo-oh, right... no fully evolved forms... Feebas?

... Butterfree?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just reminding the entire thread about post length.

The rules on the board are four lines minimum! So please, four lines on an average computer screen. This kind of averages out to be just over 100 words a post. Please remember this when posting!

Thanks guys.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
I've started work on the team diamond picture. Delcatty and fraxure are surprisingly hard to draw.

If anyone else is gonna join that team, it has to be now, because I'm not redoing the team pictures

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
I am very confused about what the Teleport did. I am very confused about the whole situation. Slythe is confused because of Water Pulse...

Years
Okay.
First, we are completely different colours! will we really get mixed up?

and Moveset: Night Slash, Sucker Punch, Thunder & Stone Edge.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Hikari's Teleport should have switched the Ditto (Who was asleep at the Silver base) with a random Pokemon in the battle (could have been the Magmortar, or any player that wants their character transported.) Also, it should have transported one other to their location.

Ditto + One to be switched with Jinx + One more Pokemon from the battle transported to the base = 3 Pokemon Teleported. So, the Ditto should have been at the entrance of the caves while two Pokemon from the battle would be transported to the Silver base.

Unfortunately Jinx woke up at the base instead of the battle.

@mzmingle
Well, not really no. If that's what you want, don't mind me. By the way, why are there no grass-type characters in this RP? No, RPM, Lily doesn't count even though... plants grow where she threads.

Out of curiosity's sake, mzmingle, you said 'First', so what are your other points?

Last edited:

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Sorry I missed that >_< I could appear there now and chalk it up to my events happening at a diffrent time....or we could leave it as it, as I'm going to be there in a post or two anyways.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
What if we say that two Pokemon were transported, but Jinx was unaffected because the Teleport wasn't strong enough?

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
How about I say that...

• Hikari was transported to an alternate dimension where that happened?
  • Say that Hikari actually used Future sight where Ditto is transported there in the middle of the night later on when everyone is asleep, and then teleported one Pokemon from the battle away?
  • Hikari is confused
  • Hikari is confused and one Pokemon is transported.
  • Others (please specify)

Take your pick.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Okay mzmingle, accepted. Although your SU isn't that good :/

Also, i have sent KoboraX, Reader_Maniac and Godzil a PM, and if they do not post within three days, they will be removed from the RP.

Last edited:

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Are we like waiting for something? Because it's been pretty quiet for a while now. How about we just say that Hikari is confused?

Years
Sorry for disapearing for a week. I was on a family trip and the place I stayed at had no Wi-fi. I should be able to post regularly from now on, and I hope my post made some sence along with everything else.

Years
Hey there, everyone. Sorry for my absence. My computer was in the shop. I'll post soon. I guess there's a large battle going on right now? I'll back up my team.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
Juniebug needs to be more active. Her being there was a part of the battle, at least for me.
Plus, she's the team leader of Silence.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
This giant skirmish is really hard to keep track of. There's Asuma vs. Pheon and Lily, Slythe vs. Morgan, Good Guardians vs Bad Guardians, and Hotaru, Hikari, and Loki who have just defeated Magmortar, I think. Plus, there're three more Pokemon on their way.

EDIT: As I've never used Psychic yet, I'm going to explain my reason. Slythe's Psychic is really strong, but it hits everyone within a fifty foot radius, even himself. It gives Psychic and Dark Pokemon headaches, and hurts every other Pokemon like it was a super-effective hit. Unfortunately, it also hits comrades so he almost never uses it. Is this reason okay? I had thought of it after I signed-up, but kept forgetting to add it to my SU. If not, then Slythe's going to use Psychic much more often.

Last edited:

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Aaaand~ my computer is acting up again. I'll try and fix it. In the meantime, I'll post less frequently as long as my laptop doesn't want me to use it. If I do post, that means I got the chance to sneak the time from my cousin's. Unlikely for that to happen.

And to think, I was thinking of replying to this (and the RP) thread when it started freaking out. I think I'll post one more time before I go on hiatus.

Posted. I don't know when I'll be posting next, though.

Last edited:
Back