• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ROM HACK DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
  • 600 Pokemon is a lot. I think that much is a bit over the top for a single region, if you *need* to have that many Pokemon I'd probably save at least half of them for the postgame. Other than that, it looks alright. You're not using your tree shadows correctly, and you should watch your grammar. Good luck!

I know over 600 Pokemon is a lot but I've really understood your point that it might be more than one region. Also, I'll fix my grammars some point and I'll remember next time to look out for any ridiculous grammars.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2018
    Does this game have mega pokemon? Cuz i.hope so it would make it better in my opinion just saiyan

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    WOahhh! This hack looks absolutely brilliant. I love the tiles and your mapping style! Good luck with this hack.

Years
  • Why are tiles not like that anymore ?
    5SCJIjY.png

Anyway, that looks pretty fine (even if I prefere these tiles lol)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Updates
    Hey guys, it has been a week ago. Anyways, I'm showing you guys some of the maps that are definitely in this hack. Also, just to let you know, I figured out to interest tiles now (at last) therefore, there are new tilesets (thanks to Le Pug's tutorials). More will come very soon.

Sanville Town (Starter Town)
    INoGgMy.png

Route 1
    YplVMIX.png

Talkhou Village
    p3YC4fq.png

Route 2
    U24DvXN.png

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I must the that Beta 1 was quite good and i love the starter, but I have a question, will there be a Beta 1.1? Because I have also the bug with the rocket grunt which appear on a island after you leave the cave

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    can you make fly move work like surf, so we can see the view from above, it will be wonderful to travel instead fly from town to town

Years
  • can you make fly move work like surf, so we can see the view from above, it will be wonderful to travel instead fly from town to town
    fly is basically like a teleport for the game which makes the character can go to other places quickly. if the fly feature is made like what you say, it would be the same with bicycle feature in the game. IMO

*Luxio//Hacks*

Years
  • Updates
    Hi guys I have the something to say guys...
    My pokemon hack is in the 'Hack of the Month Voting' this month (at last ^^) and if you want to vote this hack, you can. Also, I've got some screenshot for you guys :)

Screenshots
    5FmB9cQ.png
    6s8ApTx.png
    kkSIx7C.png
    gvMa2Zu.png
    70Zkkpi.png
    yu16mrC.png
    jHSi2eX.png
    9ElqlMK.png
    4jqvNKZ.png
    8u5SHyq.png
    Ig6SdRk.png
    f23qCpH.png
    EtcA734.png
    UJ09KbV.png
    NqsRZ0T.png
    85OJeLD.png
    AFtR8Kx.png
    NhfnJD7.png

This confirmed that...
    - Mareep is also the starter (if you choose to be a girl in this hack)
    - Added female overworld sprites
    - Edit a bit of inside palette.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back