• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does this seem good?

Years
  • Krookodile (61) strength earthquake foul play outrage

Starmie (65) surf thunder psychic confuse ray

Darkrai (72) Dream Eater Dark Void Shadow Claw Nightmare

Blaziken (78) Blazekick earthquake Flamethrower Skyuppercut

Amparos (61) Signal beam Discharge Thunderbolt Thunderwave

Mew (58) Psychic Fly Stone edge Metronome

Feedback??

.,:;'`Ghost`';:,.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Why do you have two legendaries?

Krookodile
    -Crunch
    -Earthquake
    -Stone Edge
    -Protect

Crunch for STAB, Stone Edge for coverage against flying types and psychic types, and Protect is self explanitory.

Starmie
    -Surf
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Thunderbolt (more accuracy than Thunder)/Ice Beam

Calm Mind to boost Special Attack, and TBolt has more accuracy than Thunder. Although, you may wish to have Ice Beam for coverage.

Darkrai
    -Nasty Plot
    -Dark Pulse
    -Dark Void
    -Focus Blast

While it may be fun, you don't need a Dakrai with Dream Eater and Nightmare, considering its ability. Nasty Plot boosts its Special Attack.

Blaziken
    -Flare Blitz
    -Earthquake
    -High Jump Kick/Sky Uppercut
    -Swords Dance

Swords Dance is for boosting Blaziken's already high Attack, High Jump Kick is a good fighting type attack for Blaziken to have, but you can keep Sky Uppercut if you don't want to risk High Jump Kick missing and causing Blaziken to crash.

Ampharos
    -Signal Beam
    -Discharge
    -Focus Blast
    -Substitute/Reflect/Light Screen

I wasn't entirely too sure about Amphy. Reflect and Light Screen decreases the opponent's Physical and Special Attacks by half, respectively. Focus Blast is for coverage.

Mew
    -Psychic
    -Calm Mind
    -Ice Beam
    -???

I'm not entirely too sure about Mew, considering that it can learn almost every TM. Calm Mind is for boosting Mew's Special Attack, and Ice Beam is for coverage. Feel free to fill the fourth slot with what you want.

Feedback??

.,:;'`Ghost`';:,.

Comments in bold.

If you want to replace your legendaries, then I suggest one or two of these three:

Gardevoir
    -Psychic
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Thunderbolt
    -Wish/Shadow Ball

Assuming that you choose Ice Beam over TBolt for Starmie, Gardevoir is an amazing Special Attacker. Wish is for healing either Gardevoir or another team member.

Froslass
    -Destiny Bond
    -Shadow Ball
    -Ice Beam
    -Wake-Up Slap

Wake-Up Slap is for coverage against Dark types. Froslass' Speed allows it to outspeed a lot of pokémon, Destiny Bond is wonderful in the situation, since by using Destiny Bond and sacrificing Froslass, the opponent's pokémon also faints in the same turn.

Zoroark
    -Aerial Ace
    -Flamethrower
    -Nasty Plot/Focus Blast
    -Night Daze/Dark Pulse

Aerial Ace, Flamethrower, and Focus Blast are for coverage, and Nasty Plot is for boosting Zoroark's already high Special Attack. Night Daze and Dark Pulse are awesome STAB moves which take advantage of its Special Attack.

^I'm assuming that you still want two Psychic types and two Dark types.

Years
  • I'm actually still so unsure about my Pkmn White party. :/ I have a crap load of pokemon in my PC and I still am trying to get a good team of pokemon that I actually like.

.,;:'`Ghost`';:,.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    looks like your team could be destroyed by a torterra w/ earthquake&leafstorm

i'd consider having a grass pokemon and adding a ice beam to some of your pokemons

Back