• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite one-liners

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    i'm shocked
    i'm genuinely, positively shocked

Care to elaborate as to why?

like, to echo what other people have said, it actually genuinely pains me to even IMAGINE saying those to someone you're pursuing. but more power to you man. that is a level of courage I will never achieve (do I even want to?).

Yeah because a 16-17 year old knew any better when crushing on 3 different girls throughout the 4 years in high school.

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Care to elaborate as to why?

i'm trying to process the thought of being approached and not only being delivered a one liner in the first place, but multiple pokémon ones at that
    that i can picture, if not understand
    what i'm at a loss for is those one liners being successful in various situations

what exactly is your hold over the fabric of the universe

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Can I just point out that at no time did the OP say anything about pick-up lines.

frustrated, pc? ;]

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • nobody has ever used a pick up line on me. i remember reading so many of them off of tumblr.
    the dairy queen and burger king is adorable.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I don't know if this counts but someone once said to me "I hope you're the WMD and they fire you into America"

It was during that time like two years ago when people were freaking out over North Korea's underground nuclear tests. I'm Chinese, but that made me laugh.

Years
  • Do you have a mirror in your pants? Cause I can see myself in them.

Hur. Hur. I didn't realize that anybody actually USED pickup lines. I thought they were the universal equivalent of a knock-knock joke.

Sir Codin

That's why I never use them to pick up women.

Years
  • Pick up lines? Lmao.

I don't use any conventional pickup lines, I put a spin on most of mine and they are as follow. .

* Ignore her when she speaks *
    * Ignore her when she waves *
    * Ignore her when she smiles *

Sadly, ignoring people works more than actually speaking to them. When silence becomes ineffective I'll then proceed to using this BODACIOUS pick up Iine learned in middle school. " Girl, If I could rearranged the alphabet I'd put u&i together ".

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Usually when they ask for a lighter I light the cig for em, then tell no problem, whenever you need a fire its right here. "Right here" is my inner left coat pocket, next to my heart. Shit works every time.

Back