• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • I'm still experimenting with systems. The Adventure System (The Thing Daegon was talking about) is being written, I'm still deciding whether:

[A] Choose Classes, total Final Fantasy-ish product, but makes game more intersting and original while not really straying away from the Original Pok?mon Game.

Total Freelance Mission, not as effective as choosing classes, but allows you to play the game a little longer by completing missions as you please.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Well? Is anyone going to tell me which one they like better?

Right now, I'm reviewing on Pok?mon games, comparing features, which ones I want in the game, which ones I don't want in the game, and which new features I'd like to place. I'm currently righting a guide about all this crap too.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think I prefer class [A]. I'm more of a person that seeks originality.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    i'll help if you need any i'm ok at coding and map making and i can make graphics like chipsets and charsets

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • I like [A] it makes it more interesting than just walking around completing missions as you please(which would become boring after a while).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • w00t, this is such a great thread -_-... Anyways I've been busy dizzy.. Most likely in a few weeks the Intro and First Playable demo should be out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Sounds awesome. After all this waiting we'll finally get to play and see how it goes!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Agreed. I'm sure a demo will increase both posts here and popularity for your game.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Dizzy you are extremely negative and that's not going to encourage people to post here. After the demo is released you will get more posts. Although I am unsure why your so desperate to get posts. Surely the number of views at the thread gives just as much indication to the popularity of your game.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I really don't find that views make a different, since half of the views came from like..me, and the posts too... But whatever, I've actually been thinking of stopping the game for a while until I get totally situated with this school crap, I'm so busy..My life is one big..piece of crap, I'm always doing something and I never find time for anything...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Yesterday was map day, I had to make the sacrafice of Partying on Sunday to make these maps so I hope you like the Screenshots I'm putting up later. My Goal for this really isn't making it, and I want to continue it..I just don't know.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I'm still making it yes, and I even came up with a new Idea :) My cousin was just born in "Os Acores" and to commemorate her birth, I'm doing something for the Acores (the Azores in American)

A New Region based off the Azores, The Spectros Islands are home to many pok?mon and gyms. There are 9 Islands, using the colors of the nine islands of the Azores,

Santa Maria - Yellow - Marigold Island
    S?o Miguel - Vert Hill Island (The Green Hill Island)
    Terceira (my favorite Island, and my cousins home island) - Purple - Plumdrop Island
    Graciosa - White - Powderite Island
    S?o Jorge - Brown - Mudslide Island
    Pico - Gray - Pumice Island
    Faial - Blue - Azure Island
    Corvo - Black - Blackstone Island
    Flores - Pink - Rosebud Island

Screenshots soon :)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Wow...I thought something like that would have at least caught a post... o.o

Anyways, I'm starting to work on the Islands, based off the major Cities and Towns, with the Exception of Corvo, since its population is only 367... o.o Terceira of course will be based off of Angra Do Herismo!

Os Acores!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back