• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Operation Gemstone --

Do you like this Game?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    Dizzy, its lookin better and better man keep it up, try not to relsease any spoilers though i want your game to be a suprise :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    :P then i can expect a lot of awesome and suprising things from you, i look forward to it!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Once again, sorry I wasn't on for a few days, I really apologize. I'm working my *** off literally, tonight I'm going to work myself just to update this game. Unfortunatley... I'm unhappy with the progress. And the traffic in this thread doesn't really motivate me either -_-...Oh well what can I ask for anyways.

Years
  • I've been checking it out, looking forward for a demo (or full version) release, keep it up, :)

Sometimes you dont get alot of traffic in your thread, and sometimes you just get alot.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I really haven't seen alot though...Mainly since I made roughly over half the posts (oops I like quinque(add suffix) posted once). I wouldn't really expect it either since this game "doesn't really compare" to the others just lying here. I think it compares though ^_^.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I really haven't seen alot though...Mainly since I made roughly over half the posts (oops I like quinque(add suffix) posted once). I wouldn't really expect it either since this game "doesn't really compare" to the others just lying here. I think it compares though ^_^.

Can't really say any game here is "the best" it's all about the opinion, some might have better scripting than other games, but lack mapping etc.

But most of the games here are really cool.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I don't wanna sound too conceited..but there is an upper level and lower level of where some games on this board belong, my game, is upper level...however, as well as Phoenix316's and other people (you know who you are ;)) but then again I could be wrong. I know I wanna make my game totally open ended, and defy the Original Pok?mon video game, I want to make mines an original. Open ended games are over looked most of the time but believe me, mines won't and I will make sure it doesnt.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Here we have a "Spoiler/Beta" Screenshot of Mystic City!

I sorta recolored the chipset, to match the decor... sorta ugly, I don't think I'd be using it, what do you guys think?

Oh yes, and the Pok?mon Center/Mart is one building :).

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • And here we have a history moment! This Picture shows how the huge ancient skyscrapers of this water city was organized. The Colors sorta sucked so I'll provide the information below.

History Moment of Mystic City's Verrano's"

In Ancient Gemaetus, "water-cities", such as the famous Mystic City were built on elevated hills and surrounded by pools. Each building on top of it were called "Verranos". Each of the Verranos were infact skyscrapers, of which were like little villages. The bottom floor, which was built inside the hill was called the Canal-di, poor people lived on this floor , the only way you could get in and out of the building was through the Canal-Di, unless you traveled by air which was not ushered in until a later age. Some buildings had entrances which left the Canal-Di empty for storage. The floors were made from stone, to keep the flooding of the building. Above the Canal-Di, was the more frequent, Waist-Di, which was where slightly wealthier people lived. The floors switched to Wood, which wealthier people could afford. Waist-Di would go up for many floors until it reached the Plaza-Di. Plaza-Di was a space where wealthier people lived, these floors were carpeted to keep heat in. Merchants could also be found on this floor. The Highest Floor was where the leader of the building lived. He was like a Gym Leader, and this floor would be used as a Gym until the building of a Gym in the Center of the City.

I hope that cleared some confusion up.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I can't really say I like Mystic City's chipsets, but I can't say I dislike it either. It's just seems "off" to me.

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    I don't wanna sound too conceited..but there is an upper level and lower level of where some games on this board belong

I didn't mention that because I didn't want to sound rude to anybody who's new at using RPG Maker, my first game was pretty crappy too, but hey, everybody has to start somewhere.

I like the concept for Mystic City by the way, :rambo:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like the explanation next to the screens. I think some mysterious music will go well with that place from the impression I'm getting.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • PKMN_Sage said:
    I can't really say I like Mystic City's chipsets, but I can't say I dislike it either. It's just seems "off" to me.

I didn't really like the brick either, I think I'll change it to a dark stone...just to give it that real "mystic" look.

Thank you all, you will see more ^_^. Sorry for not being online to update BTW.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • You've got to be kidding me... Oh wait..never mind ^_^..

Anyways if anyone cares (...) I made lots and lots of updates.

First, I want the opinions of everyone on the Architecural Styles, Colors of buildings, styles you name it. I can't really make this game if I don't know what everyone would like ;).

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, I'm still interested in this.
    One suggestion: Becoming an explorer and researching in unknown parts of pokemon world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back