• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm starting to dislike buying games from Steam though, since if I can't connect to the internet, or something else goes wrong, playing any game is impossible.

Though buying it from Steam and downloading it separately for my computer might be a solution in some cases, I guess. And it's not like there are any better options than steam as of now.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But seriously, buying games?
344qfso.jpg

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Ughh, I have the same problems with Origin @Pokestick. When it goes wrong, it really goes wrong. Good bye purchases!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Now I'm tempted to do a run on Pokemon Emerald sometime, oh I wish Sableye had better stats but hey its design is cool at least lol.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I really like that valentine pic of the girl on her back in your sig...make nude version *brick'd*

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Not if its classy artistic nude, heh, keep up the good work
you'll draw it sooner or later; Rule 34 will not be denied

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I need to stop forgetting PC exists ._.; It's in my plethora of tabs on Safari but lately it's been boring, I guess XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. Hell I need to get away from PC nowadays, wanna trade places with me Roswell. I swear I'm a tumor on this site now though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back