• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Maybe I should find a Swedish Photoshop, fff.

Also, remind me to tell my dad not to use emoticons in his emails. If he were not nearing 60 it wouldn't be as creepy ;w; (And it's made even creepier in that this email was sent to my mom, who's divorced from him. I know he had no bad intentions, but still XD;)

Years
38. It can be! But only if you can change all the necessary registry keys, and that could bugger up your system horribly if you mess up one even once.

If you're having resizing issues with GIMP, use the freeware I use (ignore all the pop-ups for "upgrading" the software that pop-up within the program. you can resize fantastically and very simply without it). I use Serif PhotoPlus SE (the freeware version).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
40. Getting certain achievements on Halo Reach can be harder than I thought sometimes :(

Oh well I can get most of those achievements by myself another time, at least I had fun with the Hunters later on lol.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I have had a less productive evening, continuing my recent yurifagging.

Also
2nndjt.jpg

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Hmm I've been drawing too this afternoon... It's been a long time since I last did that. Reminded me of how difficult it is to draw feet...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

They should make an anime about cute moe blobs trying to make it big in the rap industry. allofmyrupees.jpg

Edit - and they should all be base on real rappers, like the men in Gintama are based on historical figures. Would love to see tsundere Tupac.

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Eureka Seven. I hear good things about that.

Also, no one bought this game. Which sucks because it's really, really good. ;_____;

Screw you Ubisoft, releasing a game you didn't advetise, based on a franchise that hasn't seen the light of day as a platformer for almost a decade on the same day as Halo: Anniversary, Saints Row the Third AND YOUR OWN ASSASSIN'S CREED 2.75: OH NO MORE FAFFING ABOUT. ;_______________________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back