• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ye Olde Hogwarts RPG of Ye Year of 1 (You got anything better?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I had fallen into silence, watching this new conflict. I was slightly amused. Tilting my head slightly, I allowed myself to listen not to voices, but to heartbeat.. the sound of another being's heartbeat was a pleasing sound, and it soothed me quite a bit.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "Survival is what?" Kanone asked still in soft tone.

He stiffened; the girl?was the girl crying? He shook his head, dismissing his thoughts simply as his imaginations. One thing he hated more than seeing girls cry was being the cause of it; and he thought he was the one who caused for the girl to cry or get her close to crying at least.

With the back of his head still facing the two, he reached deep into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief. He threw the handkerchief at the girl, and said "As I've said, it?s not fun hiding your feelings. No one would, or rather should, care if you cry or not. But if they do, that means they have no life."

A smirk, no a soft smile, was visible on his face.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • She dabbed a tear, then stopped, and put it down beside him, with a single teardrop on it.

Vera didn't say anything, as a few Hufflepuff across were giggling and pointing at her.

"You don't know me. Friends care. I don't have friends. How can you care about someone if you don't know them?... Everyone does not-Therefore, I do not have a life. Caring won't ever be a thing that I taking part in." She statedly bluntly, as if that solved the matter- and it did, to her, as she concluded the matter.

She stopped the flow of tears, and shot glares at the Hufflepuff students, who still were giggling. They still giggled at her, and she was irratated by that.

Years
  • I watched the Hufflepuff members, before letting loose a loud hiss that should only be heard by the Hufflepuff members, and possibly the people near me. Obviously, the Hufflepuff members heard it loud and clear, as they shrank back, shivering. I smiled slightly, again my vampiric smile. If there was one thing I was really good at, it was intimidation.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Jasmine heard the students at the table with a red cloth above it clapping for her and knew that these were the 'Gryffindors'. She was going towards that table when Filli made a chattery monkey-like noise (one of his oddly unratly habits) and leaped to the floor. "Filli!" Jasmine hissed. The rat ran in the direction of the table with green cloth above it(after the other sortings, she had guessed that these students were called 'Slytherins'). "What are you doing, Filli?" Jasmine asked. Filli didn't usually disobey Jasmine unless he had a reason for it. But today he was disobeying her. He jumped onto the Slytherin table and monkey-chattered. Kree landed on Jasmine's head, cawing as if to scold Filli. Three people had been in a conversation that obviously had had some personal emotions involved in it. But Jasmine was not listening to the conversation. She was just trying to get Fillli back. Forgetting her bedraggled appearance and her fear of the people and the hall, she asked, "Hey, can I have my rat back, please?" One Slytherin from farther down the table said, "Rat? It sounds more like a monkey!" Several of them sniggered. Jasmine's anger was rising, but she didn't let it show.

Saphira watched the black-haired girl get sorted into Gryffindor. There goes someone I was trying to make friends with. she thought to herself. She was getting bored and a little lonely. The line dragged on..

Dogbert

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    Brandon and Merissa left their tables. They didn't feel like having alot to eat.
    "'night Merissa," Brandon mumbled as he passed her.
    "See ya, Brandon," Merissa said.

The two headed to their dorms. They had been given maps earliar.
    Brandon went straight to bed, not taking notice of the Common Room or the dorm, as did Merissa.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera wanted to punch him, as only now figured out that he was smirking, and she decided she would. Males were such a ignorant gender, even more arrogant than females like she- that's why she was always annoyed with about oh, each and every once of those hypocrite boys...

... The Hufflepuffs stopped giggling, at last, by a growl from Eclipse, and she was thankful for that, and would've smiled if it wasn't for her re-newed determintion to be as emotionally blank as her father, who never showed any emotions whatsoever.

Not only did she had her carefully measured pride dent a bit, but now she found someone to be bothered by. A cheeky, arrogant boy.
    Positively wonderful.

But first, watching the wild-haired girl (who had been dropped into Gryffindor, obviously), seemed to be mildly interesting, as she had nothing better to do- she was bent on not making any more accidently slips or insults (did she?) to Eclipse, and making the boy's life hectic, as well as being her usual, lax, emotionless showing self...

The young Slytherin looked over at the high table out of the edge of her eye, and noted that Slytherin was surveying them, including her, with a pleased smirk on his face....

Instead of watching the sight, however, she stood up, yes downcast and eyes dull.

"Excuse me." She muttered, then quickly gave the boy (she'd have to figure out his name soon!), her 'rival', embowing him sharply before leaving from the room to wait for the other Slytherins outside of the hall.

Last edited:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • "You want monkey-rat? Come and get him!" said the Slytherin boy with a sneer.
    "Not monkey-rat. Filli," she replied in a tone smug enough to match his. "Monkey-rat! Monkey-rat!" he chanted. Many of the others joined in, chanting and laughing. This was the last straw to Jasmine. Her anger at last bubbled to the surface. Humans were as bad as she had assumed. "I won't come and get him! Kree will get you!" she exclaimed. As she said this, Kree dove onto the boy's head, pecking him mercilessly.

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I only picked at my food, I couldn't eat in such an environment. Before long, I stood up from the bench and strode out of the hall, robes swirling behind me. I was back at the stable before I knew it and riding hard for the small house I occupied in Hogsmeade.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • OOC: Let us get day one over with, alright?

IC: When they didn't come, Vera rolled her eyes with impatience.
    She decided to go to were she would be staying, anyways, as this really was quite inconvenient!

---

Upon arriving, without hesitation, she un-packed her belongings into her corner of the large room that she was to share with the other first-year Slytherins and changed into a pair of her pyjamas (unfortunately, her mother had packed her least favorite- her yellow silk ones on top of the other ones, with some sort of charm that didn't let her pick different ones until the next day; she supposed).
    She then lept onto the bed with a bit of a stumble, and pulled up the emerald-shaded bedcovers to her chest and then lay on her side, facing the doorway into the girls' place.

The witch didn't see the point in waiting for anyone, as she did not have anyone to wait for, but could not at once fall to slumber.

So, with both eyes wide awake, and in her pyjamas, her very thin frame was more visible than under her robes, as well as the slightly more tranquil look now planted upon her face, she looked very innocent and vunerable, and felt like it- not at all like her usual self.

Ah, weakness.

Vera waited, eyes fixed onto the doorway.

However, despite efforts to remain awake, sleep soon over came her, gentle-breathing stirring her chest as she slept in blank dreams, though at times they morphed into nightmares.

~Ozy~

Years
  • After stabling my horse, I entered the small house. Two rooms, a living and dining area downstairs, a bedroom and small bookcase in the upper. Pulling my robes off, I mounted the stairs. Tommorow, I'd begin my lessons. I'd bring my blade too, it had been a foolish mistake for me to go unarmed. well, so it went. Lighting a fire in the small fireplace upstairs, I snuggled into my bed.

Years
  • Once everything was over with, I was asleep in the dorms, like the rest of them. Okay, no I wasn't. I prowled the dorm rom, my dagger out of it's cloak, until I finally came upon the room of a young girl, that was fast asleep. no one that I knew. so much the better. I moved over to her, and prepared my dagger, not planning to kill her, but cut her at her arm, so I'd still get enough blood.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • As soon as the girl, whom Kanone considered as his new competitor, his rival, stood up from the table he glared at her. He gritted his teeth and ceased the thought of harming the girl. She would just probably cry and plead him to stop; again a smirk formed on his lips. Just the first day and he already made a rival, how pleasant. He stood up from his seat, not bothering to eat anything and headed outside the Great Hall, where his rival went. He was about to make his way to the room the Slytherin males were supposed to sleep in when someone tapped his shoulders.

"Brother?"

Kanone quickly turned and frowned at the sight of the grin on his little sister's face.

"What?" He asked in a defensive tone, glaring at her.

"Brother, who was the girl you were talking to?" Avril asked excitedly, her grin broadening.

"No one! That girl...is my..." He was cut short by the younger Amherst's giggles. "My rival."

"Have you changed the words' meanings again? Have you changed 'rival' into 'girlfriend'?" Avril inquired innocently.

He couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's innocence. "No, Avy, I did not change the words definition. Alright?" Smiling at the other Amherst's response, he patted her head and nodded. "Okay, let's go to sleep now."

He led her to the staircase [assuming it's already there? >>;;], to the room she was going to stay in and bade her goodnight.

Avril nodded. "G'night, brother. And DO NOT call me Avy again." She said giving a slight pout. "Oh, before you go. Here, you left it at the table."

She handed him the handkerchief that the girl had used and grinned. He took the handkerchief from her and crossly stuffed it in his pocket. "Thanks." He said simply before racing to the room he was supposed to sleep in.
    --
    Once Kanone arrived, he unpacked all his belongings and changed into his night attire; a long pyjama bottom and a large shirt, and jumped on the bed he guessed was his. His eyes were shut but he could not sleep...there was something troubling him...or perhaps, someone?
    --
    Avril's eyes were sparkling yet again, there were so many Gryffindors in the room with her. She grinned at them, her teeth gleaming in the moonlight as she bade goodnight to those who slept near her. She altered into her night attire, a short, light blue silk dress that is five inches above her knees and long shorts. She used a ribbon a her headband, as she was used to sleeping that way.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • The next morning when Vera woke up, as the earliest riser (but very much out of morning cramps, only), she tried to crawl out of her bed gently, silently, however, she failed in that.
    Vera crashed to the marble floor, wincing slightly, and if could, gave herself a marmoreal glare.
    Flexible, wasn't she?

The aroused female groaned wanly, and with a "Oh Merlin! Stupid floor...", crawled over to her trunk, and soon into her uniform; on which she noticed the Slytherin crest had appeared on her ebony-shaded robes.

She shrugged it off, though suprised at the time rate that those sort of things occured at Hogwarts.

Later, about half past five, Vera began constucting out a mental plan of what she'd do that day, something she nearly always did in the mornings, whenever her brain felt up to being all too organized.

'Let's see.

First, most importantly, I will be ready for any encounter with my rival. Second, I will find out his name; so that I may add him to my newly begun list of torturing people who I have a enmity, or rivalry with.

Second, I will do my best in all of my classes. Will take notes. Be prepared with insults for rival, or at least sarcastic remarks. Will also be incredibly monotonous...'

These were some of the thoughts Vera had as she brushed her hair into a tidy, loose 'tail, tying it up with a black ribbon, but securely enough that it did not loosen from it's hold, whilst she entered the Common Room, eying the boy's and girls dorm for a split second. Vera made sure that her scar was covered with her ponytail, before breathing deeply.

She turned to a nearby mirror for a second, and glared into it in a scathingly sort of manner, then scowled at herself, lastly smirking.

Perfect. Teeth brushed and glares in check.
    Imrovised appearance, excellent.
    The girl than walked away from it over to the corner of the room with the armschairs and fireplace.

The Slytherin adjusted the straps of her schoolbag as she sat down reluctantly in a armchair, peeking at her equipment inside. She waitied for someone to come down from upstairs, though not particularily bothering to look.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Tossing and turning nonstop, the overprotective, arrogant Amherst groaned. Morning had arrived. He hesitantly sat up, greeting the morning with a scowl; six forty-seven was far too early for him. He rubbed his eyes and hopped off his bed.

With his eyelids half closed, he toddled over to his trunk and grabbed his uniform. He hanged his uniform on his shoulders and searched for a sink in the bathroom. When he found one, he washed his face, brushed his teeth and brushed his hair. He then slipped on his uniform and got ready for his first day at Hogwarts. He grabbed his schoolbag and slapped his face. What? He had to wake up.

Now fully awake and with a smirk creeping on his face, Kanone made his way to the Common Room, stretching. He gazed at the room and frown, that was somewhat mixed with the smirk of his, fell across his face. She was there.
    ---===---
    As soon as the sun's rays lightened the girls' dormitories the Gryffindor joyously jumped out off her bed, brimming with optimistm, as always. She opened her window and greeted the birds singing sweetly.

The girl then stretched her arms and rushed to the bathroom, in which she took a quick bath. She slipped on her uniform, wearing her usual outfit under, and grabbed her brush. She braided her hair golden hair and brushed her teeth. Hastily, she grabbed her schoolbag, stuffed her wand in her pocket, and rushed to the Common Room. It was a joyous day, in deed!

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera shifted in her seat suddenly, as something slightly unnerved her. Was someone there?...

Abruptly, the Slytherin slowly sank from up from her seat, and then cooly served on her heel:

She was correct; pain-stakingly:
    It was him, her competitor, her rival, her... What else in a name...? Oh, yes. She forgot one word: enemy.

Well, sort of.

"Missed you." Vera smirked at her fellow snake in a tone of utmost sarcasm, her face molding instantly into what she had just recited infront of the looking-glass minutes before.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • "I know." Kanone answered haughtily and mockingly. The mixed frown/smirk changed once more, this time to a pure smirk.

He winked at her, guffawing, his smirk clearly showing. "Well, see you later." He said in mocking tone. He walked past her and sauntered down to the Great Hall.

Once there, he sat down on the Slytherin table and ate his breakfast happily. His encounter with his little rival made him quite ecstatic.

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
  • Vera smiled at him sarcastically.
    "But of course." She whispered to herself, her little bit of a smirk showing, but then frowned when the boy had exited the Common Room, then grinned lethally.

"I am going to make this year quite hectic for you, my rival. And not in a good way."
    The first-year Slytherin snickered, then tore off after him, having a urge to kick him, or something other like that. Give him a good punch, more like.

That was one of the few things she was good at.

---

The smug-looking girl took a seat not far from her competitor, and whistled innocently (as innocently as she could get, anyways), with a ease-filled, tranquil look plastered upon her face as she stared down at the table, but actually, she was really plotting a series of events upon her rival, and waiting for the next confrontation as she ran a hand through her pony-tail, flattening it out as to cover up unwanted things to be seen.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I woke up late again and had to ride my horse at a full gallop to the castle, robes and hair flying wildy behind me. My sword hit my leg at every stride. With the cool temperature and fog of the Scottish morning, it was a most uncomfortable ride. I came into the Great Hall much as I had the night before, breathless and cold. My fellow ravenclaws were staring at my appearance, I heard on mutter "much more suited to Gryffindor." A glare shut her up as I took my seat and healped myself to some oatmeal.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • The younger, more naive Amherst trotted to the Great Hall, eager to see her brother. Okay, they weren't separated that long, but still. He was her big brother and her day would never be complete, or rather start, without her bugging him or vice versa.

Her eyes searched warily for the figure of the arrogant boy. Ah! The girl thought happily, a mischievous grin forming on her face. Her cerulean eyes glinted at the sight and furtively ambled towards him. She stood quietly behind him and was about to annoy the boy in front of her, when she saw the whistling Slytherin. She thought the girl looked familiar! The girl her brother was rival with was the sarcastic yet kind, to Avril at least, girl who was with an injured girl! [OOC: @@;;] She grinned at her then faced Kanone again.

He poke his ribs and giggled at the sight. Apparently, Kanone was a tad ticklish resulting for him to jump in shock. He turned and faced his sister, glaring once more.

"Avril!" He exclaimed in an annoyed tone.

The younger Amherst continued on giggling, more so when she heard a few Gryffindor and Hufflepuff joining her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back