• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
this game looks stunning, apart from the language used (:@ barriers), the tiles are colorful.

great work hoping for an english release at some point

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2011
help

I've beated Kosaka city but i cant enter sky tower, i also went to flamerny city but MT.Vulcan is blocked by a person and the gym is blocked by Aron
how do i continue the storyline?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2011
why i cant play this hack on gpsp emulator
when i start game on psp i only see white screen a nothing more
what can i do?
help plz

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
why i cant play this hack on gpsp emulator
when i start game on psp i only see white screen a nothing more
what can i do?
help plz

i just finally got the proper emulator for it on psp. someone else told me about it and to let u know its gpsp-j or something typed like that. it doesnt work on HBL though(i traded my psp 1000 with cfw to my bro and eventually i got a psp 3000 from him cause 1) he didnt want me to...actually its not to be mentioned cause--no offense--it doesnt concern u...moving on) so i got the signed version which works on OFW(a small perk to psp 3001 with ofw 6.37 ....bleh...) which id give a link to the site but knowing id get in trouble ill see if a mod would allow it. if not ill just pm u where i got it.

PS the text in this emulator starts as Japenese but i eventually figured out to put it in english. ill tell u how later.

adipasa

Amateur Hacker
Years
Help, i download ruby rom (u) at 4shared, then i patch it with LP but when i try to play it with VBA it just show the white screen. .

Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2012
White screen issue.

Checked real time clock
Checked Flash 128k
Made sure to get the Ruby 1.0 rom

Dying to play this but Im at a dead end.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2011
I want play this roms in VbagX on my Mobile phone... but when I play this roms.. it blank..
umm.. anyone can solve this problem ??

geeklord98765

geeklord98765
Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2011
im confused!!

Has the final "English" version released or only the Portuguese version??
Many people are saying only Portuguese version has released but on Wesley's website he mentions its the final version and that the language is English.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Has the final "English" version released or only the Portuguese version??
Many people are saying only Portuguese version has released but on Wesley's website he mentions its the final version and that the language is English.

where on the website did u see that? i just went to look and...well cant find what ur talking about

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2011
Sounds brilliant!Every region except for Unova and a new region as well.My only complaint is that you included Reshiram in the game but not Zekrom.

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Go to the first page of this thread and in Wesley's post click on the link of the official website.....
Hahaha. I never noticed that, but there is no english version yet. I can't wait for the english version too. Hopefully it's done sometime this month but I know that the people translating have other things to do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen yesterday
Go to the first page of this thread and in Wesley's post click on the link of the official website.....

oh i see. but thats the base rom's language...since wesley is from another country its natural he makes the complete version in his language first. i.e. no english version yet but the base rom region is english(usa that is)

Years
Wesley, I was wondering what programs you used to create this rom hack. Especially those used to change the sprites, and edit status. It's because I want to put some pokemon I like in place of other know?! But it seems the rom is locked! And I can not open it with any of the programs I have. Thankfully and waiting.

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
whre can i revive the fossil?
in the city where the ground type gym leader is i forgot the name of it it's some time i have played it go in the reserch center and talk to an researcher behind those things liek in a PC and you have to have place in the team
Wesley, I was wondering what programs you used to create this rom hack. Especially those used to change the sprites, and edit status. It's because I want to put some pokemon I like in place of other know?! But it seems the rom is locked! And I can not open it with any of the programs I have. Thankfully and waiting.
of course the rom is locked!
wouldn't you lock your rom when you put so much time and effort in this to prevent other people to rip your tiiles and such???? i would!

Back