• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • imo go back to SilverSmeargleSplatter and increase the s-ness.

although stranger should definitely go back to being Abnegation, way cooler name imo

S NAME? We don't take kindly to your kind around here.

Anti-Racist_Rednecks.png

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • imo go back to SilverSmeargleSplatter and increase the s-ness.

although stranger should definitely go back to being Abnegation, way cooler name imo

I hate that name. :( But it sounds like you need to go to Cubical Ice instead.

Klippy, I have considered Alli before. :) Klippina will make us look like the biggest bunch of weirdos this side of insane.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • 0z8ydRA.png

(10 million years in ms paint)

aint nothing worse than a hypocrite

That was a confusing time in my past. I've seen the light of our lord and savior, Bud

I hate that name. :( But it sounds like you need to go to Cubical Ice instead.

Klippy, I will never be ****, but I have considered Alli before. :) Klippina will make us look like the biggest bunch of weirdos this side of insane.

k, Alli it is. But then Gav will go back to Abnegation and we'll just have to start a new society.

Somebody pick me one that's really cool please & thank you

Even though I do not currently have the S-disease

Shwarma

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Also I would like to do away with sillynanny lowercase names. Like...do you hate uppercase letters? WTF

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If you call desecration of the English language artistic, then Vincent van Gogh has an ear to sell you.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Klippy said:
    Consider in our history that there have been ZERO S-Mods with Z-Names, X-Names, or Q-Names. Who will defend these letters from tyranny?
    Promote me to Smod and I can defend the Z-names.

Years
  • Once upon a time, I was the only current staff member to have a Z-name. That was back in my heyday, though. :P

Back