• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey... Does CAH count as a video game? Hahahhha. Last time with the skype gang was fuuun 8) Even though I disconnected in the middle lost my grand 5 points.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • haha we were also playing CAH in the GT skype group too last night/yesterday. Was chilling at uni literally dying on the floor of a study room from laughter with some of the cards that came up. Skype CAH is always the best, can't not play it unless it's on skype these days.

stop telling me I was cheating because I was winning ;-;

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Heeeey happy new year everyone! Are you excited for any new games this month? I might be Gone Home but idk yet.

I've only played CAH only a couple times, it's WAY more fun irl. xp

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm still playing through one of the games I bought for Christmas, so nah. I've only played CAH online a couple of times with some friends. It wasn't on Skype though.

Back