• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
  • weathertrio.png

Added Groudon Portion of the Weather Trio chapter

Something that people have been asking for a long time now...
    BETA%2B8_01.png
    BETA%2B8_03.png
    BETA%2B8_08.png

New Map for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter
    BETA%2B8_13.png
    Oh Yeah, Finally an HM 02 >:) i'm so exited^^

its today!the beta will be released! HM 2 finnaly, now we have Groudon and i love the town map part!

Edit: I do not find the thread that holds pokemon adventures blue chapter
    Sorry, Dude looks like you gotta wait till the 10th of september

Ttar0914

Years
  • Completed Sea Ruby Chapter
    searub.png

searub.pnga.png

Whoa, wait.. Cissy is still alive?! Didn't she fall in the water where all her Sharpedos have been? :S
    Anyways, Sea Ruby Chapter looks awesome, as well as the second Weather trio portion and the newest update which all have been waiting for, the return of HM 02 - better known as Fly. Just 9 more days *-*
    Too great :D

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    Cool btw can i get mega steelix,poliwrath,pegiot in bets 8.3 if i can can u plz tell me where are their mega stones

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Cool btw can i get mega steelix,poliwrath,pegiot in bets 8.3 if i can can u plz tell me where are their mega stones

No only 1 of the mega-venusaurs is already available. The rest is probably beta 9 poliwrath for sure

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    weathertrio.png

Added Groudon Portion of the Weather Trio chapter

Something that people have been asking for a long time now...
    BETA%2B8_01.png
    BETA%2B8_03.png
    BETA%2B8_08.png

New Map for Pokemon Adventure Red Chapter
    BETA%2B8_13.png

Finally! Thanks man. Where can I download this updated version? Sorry I'm new here.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Oh I see. So we have to wait till then?

You can play beta 8.3 if you haven't already done so, or play Adventure Green beta 2.6. He said you won't need to start a new save for the next beta so when you download beta 9 and 3 you can continue from your old save

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    What is the deal with that Porygon on the orange islands?

Orange Island arc consists of 3 plots. A plot, b plot and c plot. It's like a television show where a season have a main plot and then several side plots for the other characters (e.g. Glee's season 1 main plot is New Direction winning Nationals... The B plot is Quinn's baby and the C plot is the romance arc between Finn and Rachel).

A plot - Red trying to become the Orange League Champion
    B plot - Team Rocket's scheme in the Orange Islands.
    C plot - The mystery of the Porygon.

The 3 plots would eventually link. As to the deal with Porygon? I'm not going to reveal it yet :). I do have the whole storyline planned though, and it's going to be a surprise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Orange Island arc consists of 3 plots. A plot, b plot and c plot. It's like a television show where a season have a main plot and then several side plots for the other characters (e.g. Glee's season 1 main plot is New Direction winning Nationals... The B plot is Quinn's baby and the C plot is the romance arc between Finn and Rachel).

A plot - Red trying to become the Orange League Champion
    B plot - Team Rocket's scheme in the Orange Islands.
    C plot - The mystery of the Porygon.

The 3 plots would eventually link. As to the deal with Porygon? I'm not going to reveal it yet :). I do have the whole storyline planned though, and it's going to be a surprise.

The way you use the side-plots and the subtle ways they unfold or give a little hint are really good, man. Personally I'm very curious about the story. It's a lot more intriguing than most other Pokémon games' (side)story

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Awesome Rom hack Aethestode, By the way are you supposed to get shiny poliwrath at the start or I was very lucky?

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2014
    HELP!! I'm stuck!

I surfed past the person blocking you where cerulean cave it in the water gym city with misty.. And went up and found the ghost swampert. I talked to a bunch of people about the water sucking them down before.. And ended up catching the bad swampert.

Then I went to the city where team rocket had taken over the tall building, and beat them. Didn't know what to do with the game next..

Now, I was looking around the game to make sure I hadn't beaten it (I'm SURE I haven't..).. And someone told me "help! there's a monster in the northeast quadrant of celurean city!"

And when I go to the city, there's a sandstorm.

But I looked EVERYWHERE and there's no "monster".. Did I beat it already? Am I stuck? :(

I surfed around the little person blocking your way to the burnt woods part of celurean city.. Did I bypass a flag and screw myself over?

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    HELP!! I'm stuck!

I surfed past the person blocking you where cerulean cave it in the water gym city with misty.. And went up and found the ghost swampert. I talked to a bunch of people about the water sucking them down before.. And ended up catching the bad swampert.

Then I went to the city where team rocket had taken over the tall building, and beat them. Didn't know what to do with the game next..

Now, I was looking around the game to make sure I hadn't beaten it (I'm SURE I haven't..).. And someone told me "help! there's a monster in the northeast quadrant of celurean city!"

And when I go to the city, there's a sandstorm.

But I looked EVERYWHERE and there's no "monster".. Did I beat it already? Am I stuck? :(

I surfed around the little person blocking your way to the burnt woods part of celurean city.. Did I bypass a flag and screw myself over?

You have to go north of Cerulean City, but instead of going to Bill's Cottage surf to the west (directly next to the bridge there is a "grass pad" and go to where -in Fire Red- the Cerulean Cave is) just follow the water to land and go in a cave a little bit further

Back