• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I comeback after awhile to check and see if I missed anything and I see the beautiful front page with ribbons and map for the game and a update to beta 9 coming soon, nice job of changing the front page Aethestode

I was meaning to change it for awhile becuz i hated how the old one looked but yeah. Thanks :)

JollyHaxorus

Dragon Type
Years
Aethestode,

I was curious... how many more Beta releases do you envision there being before you can say Red Chapter is all complete?

It feels like it's getting close to being a complete game, but I am not sure how many more ideas you have in that awesome mind of yours. :)

Thanks for all the hard work.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
Aethestode,

I was curious... how many more Beta releases do you envision there being before you can say Red Chapter is all complete?

It feels like it's getting close to being a complete game, but I am not sure how many more ideas you have in that awesome mind of yours. :)

Thanks for all the hard work.

On PHO he said he estimated it would be about 2/3 more beta's :) Somewhere I think it's to bad, I rely like this game, those bonus chapters, the post-arc they are really incredible :) 1 opportunity when he finishes the first 2 chapters of the Manga (Red-Blue-Green arc and Yellow arc) He'll still continue with the other arcs :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 18, 2022
hummmm epic hack in my opinion and have to say one of the best i have played so far can wait for the adventures blue hack but a question if i must know how to get mega poliwrath and why does my mega venasaur always evolve into a female as mine is male it happens allways

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
hummmm epic hack in my opinion and have to say one of the best i have played so far can wait for the adventures blue hack but a question if i must know how to get mega poliwrath and why does my mega venasaur always evolve into a female as mine is male it happens allways

Mega Poliwrath is in the game but there's no of getting the Poliwrathite now

The gender glitch has been fixed for beta 9

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 18, 2022
oh yeah just asking can i reverse the mega evolution and return the poke back to normal

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
A sneak peak of a small section of Navel Island

BETA%2B8_01.png
BETA%2B8_02.png
BETA%2B8_03.png

oh yeah just asking can i reverse the mega evolution and return the poke back to normal

Yep, you will be able to in beta 9 with a Moon Stone.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
How do you get to Pinkan Island? Or is it in the next Beta? I defeated the Drowzee that was hypnotizing the Pokemon (Or at least with the help of Ash -as he did came and help-)
----Nevermind I have read from the older posts,(took awhile) i found out that Pinkin is in Beta 9 ^^ Sorry to bother----
I love your hack, and you are doing an amazing job :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
is this hack good.wat generation pokemon does it have.i tried this hack a year ag. before i found this forum.the game got stuck in a forest cause a ferfeched wouldn't move.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
is this hack good.wat generation pokemon does it have.i tried this hack a year ag. before i found this forum.the game got stuck in a forest cause a ferfeched wouldn't move.

This hack is awesome, it has all pokémon of gen 1 (not all legends are available (yet?) ) multiple of gen 2 and 3 an of course all (pre)-evolutions. He added some Mega-evolutions (but most will be available from beta 9) The first part is based on the manga and the orange islands-arc is made by him and many 1st gen poké's can be encountered with a special color palette, he also has made some changes to typings (glitch and fairy) and bonus chapters often include some special/rare pokémon. The reason you got stuck because of a Farfetch'd was probably because it was the end of the beta? I didn't play the beta back then I think ... if not you're probably thinking of another hack :p
The .rar file includes a "pokédex" with (almost) all poké's and their locations

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
This hack is awesome, it has all pokémon of gen 1 (not all legends are available (yet?) ) multiple of gen 2 and 3 an of course all (pre)-evolutions. He added some Mega-evolutions (but most will be available from beta 9) The first part is based on the manga and the orange islands-arc is made by him and many 1st gen poké's can be encountered with a special color palette, he also has made some changes to typings (glitch and fairy) and bonus chapters often include some special/rare pokémon. The reason you got stuck because of a Farfetch'd was probably because it was the end of the beta? I didn't play the beta back then I think ... if not you're probably thinking of another hack :p
The .rar file includes a "pokédex" with (almost) all poké's and their locations

thanks i am gonna download and start this.pretty sure it was this game but any way since it has been mostly completed and a beta is coming out soon no reason to wait.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2020
thanks i am gonna download and start this.pretty sure it was this game but any way since it has been mostly completed and a beta is coming out soon no reason to wait.

Yeah, on PHO he said only 2 or 3 more beta's so in about 5 days, 1 of those already comes out making it very, very close to completion :p

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
I'm going to postpone the date to the 10th. Sorry, I'm just busy with University right now. After the 5th. I'm on a 3 weeks break, so I can fix things up quickly.

I don't recall doing any chapter that features Farfetch...

OH MY GOD! YOUR BACK! I only joined so i could say your hacks are my favourite, yours are the best! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :)

Thank you.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Hey Aethestode, I started playing your Adventure red chapter hack a few days ago and have to say I LOVE IT! I've never read the mangas and I really like being able to play through your rom to experience the story. That being said unfortunately I've run into a bug that's keeping me from progressing. I'm hoping you might be able to help me resolve it if you have time (I've read you're pretty busy between work and studies).

The bug is in the Molten Magmar Chapter, after getting the burned rock and approaching the second Magmar it will trigger a cutscene. After the cutscene the background freezes (The flame sprites stop flickering), attempting to interact with Magmar will freeze the entire emulator and attempting to walk towards the stranger will cause the cutscene to re-trigger. Re-triggering the cutscene causes the camera to do weird things afterwards, such as putting the player and stranger sprites off screen. I tried to post a picture for you to see, but I'm too new to post one :(. I'm playing Beta version 8.3 and using "Myboy" gba emulator for android.

Thanks

Back