• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear anonymous,

About a month ago you said you wanted to be over with me, but now it seems like you're pretty much going against that thought. Why do I say that? Because you're texting me more than ever now. I don't mind that at all, but don't you just think it's the least bit ironic to be texting me more now than when we were closer together?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear anon,
Appreciate the advice. It's good advice too. But I don't know if it's advice I'm going to listen to. It did cause me to doubt myself, though, and perhaps in the end that doubt will win over. And after hearing your logic, I hope it does. Cause what you said can happen is very real, and it's something I don't want.

Dear anon,
Man, I really don't like how you're making it really uncomfortable to talk to you. I'm sorry the way things ended between us didn't go the right way with you, but I didn't want to be a part of it. I'm sorry. What do you want me to do, if you won't let me talk to you?

Dear anon,
I want to go contra dancing. Yes, it starts at 7:30 at night and ends at 11:00. I know that's late. But I think I'm old enough to decide what I want to do, as long as it's within reason. And I don't see why I can't. The only legit way you can try to rope me out of this is by bringing up how dancing is against religion and all that bull, but like I just said, that's bull. I'm going to ask you hopefully tomorrow. And I expect a no. You should expect a fight.

Dear anon,
Man... less than 2 weeks left? It's insane. Your sister left little more than 2 week ago, and since then I've spent more time with you. And you're amazing. I'm so pissed that all of us hadn't become friends sooner. Yesterday was amazing, watching the Spectacular Now with you, and also all the other stuff we did. Sucks that college and you packing keeps the both of us busy till the weekend, but we're definitely hanging out. Well... I hope we are. Yom Kippur might get in the way, and I don't know how likely contra is for either of us. Hopefully Sunday though.

I'm going to give you my Anberlin Anthology. It's something I love, but something I feel you'd also love. If not, hey, keep it as a paperweight. =)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

I HOPE YOU WERE LAUGHING WITH ME NOT AT ME I AM REALLY NERVOUS JESUS CHRIST

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anomymous,

Please don't hurt me tomorrow night. It's my first debate and I know you are against my ideas. Just please. After our arguments can we at least be friends?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Dear Anomymous,

I don't understand you at all. Your daughter and I have been together for over two years, and you think it's disrespectful for to want to sleep in the same bed together. But, you don't think it's disrespectful for you to have wasted two years of her life by forcing her to raise her older sister's child because she was too ****ing lazy to raise her.

I have a future in front of me, i'm not going to **** up and get her pregnant anytime soon. I don't want to work ******** jobs like you and your husband do so i'm not going to **** up and get my girl pregnant before I am able to support that kid without any issue.

Elixir.

Fly Away
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You might want to stop being so dramatic all the time. It's kinda annoying. kthxbai.

Sirfetch’d

I am really sorry that you feel I haven't been treating you as kindly as I could. I never meant for it to be that way, I promise. I value all of my friends the same and just because I don't treat you the same as the other person doesn't mean that I see you as less of a friend. It just simply means that you are a different kind of friend. We have a different relationship than my other friendships. I really hope you understand what I mean here because I'd hate for our friendship to end over something that is nothing more than a mere misunderstanding.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I hear you're in a good mood finally tonight for once. Could you please keep up the good work and remain that way, without stress getting the better of you, please? Thank you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You always know how to make me feel better. Yesterday morning, I was a trainwreck. I thought it was the end of the world and it was one of the worst days of my life (well, it still is...this meant a lot to me), but just you showing up to talk to me and showing you care is enough to bring a smile back to my face and feel better about things. After we talk, I feel like I'm on top of the world. Don't let me go back to Antarctica. I love you.

Dear Anonymouses,

It's hard to watch you all go do this, cause I wanted to be a part of it. I'm happy for you all, but I just wish I could be doing this too.

Last edited:

TY

Would you please never, ever run me over again in Halo? Thank you very much.

Sirfetch’d

I really wish that you would have more confidence in yourself. You are always looking down, but cheer up dude. Not everything is going to be great 100% of the time. You are good at what you do, so I don't get why you are always questioning yourself :(

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Dear Anon

Hope you werent upset from last night we were only joking and it is the internet and please dont cry over the mic whilst holding it in your mouth, people dislike those who fish for attention.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks again for the help. I've already thanked you numerous times, but I feel that I might have been a little, teensy bit annoying at all my questions. Thanks for being so patient and understanding, I'll get the hang of computers eventually...

Honest

Hi!
Years
DA,

OMG I cannot believe you let me do this. You didn't even really put up a fight. Sure... I may stay out a bit later than you like. And you don't really even know what I'm doing. But damn, I didn't expect you to even hear it, forget consider it. I don't remember the last time I hugged you, but if it weren't for the fact that you were cleaning with bleach, I probably would have. I had you wrong, didn't I? =D

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Dear Anonymous,
God you're attractive. I sit behind you in sixth and you sit behind me in fourth. Why don't we talk? Let's change that throughout the school year.

Dear Anonymous,
Stop stalking and trying to affiliate yourself with the girls I like. I know it sounds selfish but staaaahp. You're creeping them out and when they find out we're friends I'll lose my chance before it even starts.

Years
Dear anonymous,

You made a really good meal tonight, and it's probably gonna be one I won't forget for quite a while. I know that your work hours got adjusted and you were able to come home earlier to make this possible, but I wish that we could still have such a good dinner regardless of your late work hours.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm not mad or anything right now, this is just a recurring concern I get and I wanna just let it out of my system. I don't want to become some toy you play with for a little while and get bored and toss me away for a while til you want to play with me again. Sometimes I feel like that's what I am, but I reassure myself that I'm not and it's all in my head and I'm still sure it's just in my head, but you know, it's healthy to just get it off my chest rather than sit and worry about it forever. Cause you know, you got stuff to do, I got stuff to do, I understand that. I wish my mind worked differently and these kinds of worries and such didn't cloud my head, but they do and I don't always know how to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back