• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I wish I was brave enough to just message you or walk up to you and be like yo. You're gorgeous. Let's get some coffee. Or something else drinkable. ...Buuut I'm sure you get that a lot.

Years
Dear anonymous,

I'm tired, and I need to go to bed. Whenever you say "aww, come on!", I know how you feel, but we're all on different schedules, and you should know by now that I am not the person to talk with in the overnight hours unless I cannot absolutely sleep.

Sirfetch’d

I did not realize that you were such a jerk! It's ok though, I still accept you for your flaws because I know I can be a jerk sometimes too. I just wish you would work on the way you go about doing things because it makes me want to scream. You are an impossible person to work with D:

_________
Dear anon,

I had fun talking yesterday just as I do everyday with you when we talk <3 Love you bro!
_________

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Hi, I'm right here. If only you knew I sucked at talking to people, maybe you'd talk to me. Maybe I misanalysed, as I often do, but I think you want to be friends with me, and I'm all for it, it's just that I'm a social idiot.

Years
Dear anonymous,

Could you just PLEASE stop yelling me at stuff I didn't know any better about! You always act like we know not to do certain stuff, whenever you NEVER tell us. And when you don't tell us, we may not know, and when we try to tell you and apologize, you never apologize back for your wrong-doings, and that is REALLY starting to get on my ****ing nerves. Just calm down for once, and try not to think so much about work when you're at home.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Dear anonymous,

Thank you for leaving when you did. I was honestly tired of you never keeping promises to me and having no respect for anyone's feelings but your own.

TY

Im kinda sick of not getting replied if im trying to rebuild friendships, but alas, if they dont wanna talk to me. Its still sad though in my eyes, but thats how people can be.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 11, 2020
Dear Anonymous,

There was the 3:15 train and the 8:15 train. You deciding to take the 8:15 train so I could get the 3:15 train basically sucks really badly. Though I didn't realise it till now. All I did was sleep and think about what could've been. I know neither of us knew what would happen here, but cheers.

no indirecting here

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I say I am so happy and proud for you. But I don't even know how to put into words how truly happy I actually feel. It makes me feel so glad when you feel so accomplished :3!
I know the coming month or two will be really hard for you, but I am behind you 100% and here for you whenever you need me.

Years
Dear A,

The internship expired so I have no clue why you're trying to get me to come and help you. I'm sorry but at this point I wouldn't even get resume experience out of it; your deadlines are your business and I don't have free time during classes to travel for 1.5 hours to your home and help you with your projects. You know how tough it was for me to make it there when I was actually on the internship and it's rude to push me to come just because you can't handle your own work. I have class, am not even majoring in film, and you're not my friend.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm under pressure cause I can't have you the way I want.

Dear Anonymous,

Can we get back to the way we were?

Years
Dear anonymous,

I can't wait to see you sometime soon. It's getting close to that time of year when you come down for the fall and winter months from up north, and even though mom won't be happy to see you (like how she always feels), I will be glad to see you.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
Dear Anon,
YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! I hope you and your business go under!

Dear Anon,
Why do you treat me like chew toy?

Sirfetch’d

I am so happy to see that you have returned! I missed you so much since your absence of the last 6 months. Stick around this time, ok?

Dear anon,

You know I love you so much right? Looking forward to your return as well. Even though we are still close, I want to see you back at the server and here because it just isn't the same without you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Dear anon,

I don't know why, actually, but I think you are great. Maybe it's because great people are becoming rare, and you gleam like a gem hidden in the middle of dirty rocks.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

Please don't make me throw coke at your face. Not literally but you know what I mean. I've put up with you long enough, change your attitude before I border into insanity. Thanks. :(

Dear Anonymous,

John Lemon is your new name. See you around. :]

Dear Anonymous,

I heard about what you did. Just, what. I can't honestly believe you had the guts to do such a thing. >_____>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Dear Anon,

I'm sorry. I have been really busy and I'm so heartbroken and sad right now. We can talk tomorrow. Just come online and I will talk to you as long as I can. I promise.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Dear Anonymous,

I know who you are, but since we haven't been able to talk to each other in a long time, I just don't seem to have the courage anymore to even say hello to you. You may end up ignoring me, which I'm deeply afraid of.

Last edited:
Years
Dear A,

Look, I told you the semester started. I told you I was hunting for paid jobs. I'm 99% sure I'm going to be hired for the job that called me back for an interview, meaning I will not have a single day off (most likely). I don't have time to come in and help you out of the goodness of my heart. The internship is done. I can't come in for a few hours and I won't call you ASAP. Stop continuously emailing me thinking I'll change my mind.

The internship is done. You don't pay me. I got the credit I needed from doing it. I don't have time. Your deadlines are your business. I'm not going to spend 1.5 hours going there when you won't even cover the transportation fees and expect me to sit around for hours just because you can't keep up with your own deadlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back