• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon showcase thread!

Years
That rule's just there to prevent adbot spam, really.

Nice collection. Is there a reason the two Charizards are not PSA graded yet?

Quite jealous of most of those Maserati.

Insanely Jealous of the vast majority of that collection, Paulo.

I like the all foil deck, Profen. All foil is a pretty nice ego boost when playing, haha.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
That rule's just there to prevent adbot spam, really.

Nice collection. Is there a reason the two Charizards are not PSA graded yet?

Quite jealous of most of those Maserati.

Insanely Jealous of the vast majority of that collection, Paulo.

I like the all foil deck, Profen. All foil is a pretty nice ego boost when playing, haha.

Thanks, and yea they are just not in good enough condition get a psa 7 at most, + i cant afford to get them graded

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
here is the rest http://imgur.com/a/GisVX#0

they are those sets:

Wild Blaze, awaiting the secret rare cards from 082 to 090
Base set
Jungle
Fossil
Some odd 1st edition Team rockets
XY set, awaiting the rest of reverse holos to complete it

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
Take some rares!
picture.php

picture.php

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
I bought a Treecko Star and a Dark Crobat for 10€, something like 13 dollars, it will come tomorrow in the mail.
Was a good buy?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
An updated picture of all my ultra rares, I didn't notice when I first posted but the 3 regular ex's I got in the Boundaries Crossed box were miscut, and the Keldeo was damaged along the edge. Fortunately the other 4 weren't damaged and they were new and Keldeo was a duplicate. Strange though since it was in a box.

Spoiler:

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
Years
I recently got into collecting again after 6 years (and before when I was a kid). I already have the completed NM Pokemon TCG Base Set, Jungle Set, Fossil Set and Rocket Set. I wanted to complete these so bad because of the nostalgia and I started to collect these when I was a kid. I can't stop looking at them. Maybe I can post pictures soon, they are all safe in Portfolios.

I have way too many cards, and the ones I list below are probably the best pulls I can think of right now, but... let me think xP

Dark Raichu (Rocket)
This card just holds so many memories dating back from when I was a kid. This was my best pull when I was young and started to collect Pokemon TCG. Also, my first Secret Rare and it's obviously untradeable. It still remains in my collection after all these years :3

Mew ex (EX Legend Maker)
I pulled this cards for about 5 years ago, I absolutely loved it because for one, I like Mew and the design of this card is simply beautiful :3

(shiny) Mewtwo (Ex Holon Phantoms)
Pulled this card at around the same time when I got Mew, I was buying a lot of booster packs while I was on vacation somewhere... :3

(shiny) Jolteon (EX Power Keepers)
Again, pulled this card at around the same time I got my Shiny Mewtwo I mentioned above :3

Walrein ex (EX Power Keepers)

I love Walrein in general, so I was pretty excited when I pulled this nice ex card :)

Zekrom (Plasma Freeze)
I got this nice card from a random Plasma Freeze booster when buying some X and Y Base Set Booster Packs.

Reshiram (RC 22 Radiant Collection)
Again, I got some other random booster packs while buying some FlashFire TCG Booster Packs. I was pretty excited when I pulled this one, because it's a beautiful card even though I only collect X and Y cards now :3

Kyurem ex (Next Destinies)
Pulled from another random Booster Pack I got along with some X and Y Base Set booster packs.

Delphox 26/146 (X and Y Base Set)
I was pretty excited I pulled this card because it was in one of my first Boosters from the X and Y Base Set, and I got the entire Fennekin line in one single Booster Pack :3

Emolga ex 46/146 (X and Y Base Set)
Pretty amazing, nice looking card. Emolga is kinda cute too ;)

Yveltal Ex 79/146 (X ad Y Base Set)

I was really excited when I pulled this card, it looks amazing!

Yveltal Ex FA 144/146 (X and Y Base Set)
Again, a really beautiful and awesome card :D

Mega Blastoise EX 30/146 (X and Y Base Set)

My first Mega Evolution card, they just look so amazing! I love the artwork of most Pokemon TCG cards, but the Mega Evolution cards have something special :3

Mega Kangaskhan EX 79/106 (X and Y FlashFire)
My second Mega Evolution pull, I got it when I bought my first couple of FlashFire Booster Packs. I was pretty amazed because those cards look awesome, and funny thing, I pulled this out of a Booster Pack which showed an actual Mega Kangaskhan on the front ;)

Years
An updated picture of all my ultra rares, I didn't notice when I first posted but the 3 regular ex's I got in the Boundaries Crossed box were miscut, and the Keldeo was damaged along the edge. Fortunately the other 4 weren't damaged and they were new and Keldeo was a duplicate. Strange though since it was in a box.

Spoiler:

That is an extremely impressive collection of ultra rares and I am currently borderline drooling over it.

I recently got into collecting again after 6 years (and before when I was a kid). I already have the completed NM Pokemon TCG Base Set, Jungle Set, Fossil Set and Rocket Set. I wanted to complete these so bad because of the nostalgia and I started to collect these when I was a kid. I can't stop looking at them. Maybe I can post pictures soon, they are all safe in Portfolios.

I have way too many cards, and the ones I list below are probably the best pulls I can think of right now, but... let me think xP

Dark Raichu (Rocket)
This card just holds so many memories dating back from when I was a kid. This was my best pull when I was young and started to collect Pokemon TCG. Also, my first Secret Rare and it's obviously untradeable. It still remains in my collection after all these years :3

Mew ex (EX Legend Maker)
I pulled this cards for about 5 years ago, I absolutely loved it because for one, I like Mew and the design of this card is simply beautiful :3

(shiny) Mewtwo (Ex Holon Phantoms)
Pulled this card at around the same time when I got Mew, I was buying a lot of booster packs while I was on vacation somewhere... :3

(shiny) Jolteon (EX Power Keepers)
Again, pulled this card at around the same time I got my Shiny Mewtwo I mentioned above :3

Walrein ex (EX Power Keepers)

I love Walrein in general, so I was pretty excited when I pulled this nice ex card :)

Zekrom (Plasma Freeze)
I got this nice card from a random Plasma Freeze booster when buying some X and Y Base Set Booster Packs.

Reshiram (RC 22 Radiant Collection)
Again, I got some other random booster packs while buying some FlashFire TCG Booster Packs. I was pretty excited when I pulled this one, because it's a beautiful card even though I only collect X and Y cards now :3

Kyurem ex (Next Destinies)
Pulled from another random Booster Pack I got along with some X and Y Base Set booster packs.

Delphox 26/146 (X and Y Base Set)
I was pretty excited I pulled this card because it was in one of my first Boosters from the X and Y Base Set, and I got the entire Fennekin line in one single Booster Pack :3

Emolga ex 46/146 (X and Y Base Set)
Pretty amazing, nice looking card. Emolga is kinda cute too ;)

Yveltal Ex 79/146 (X ad Y Base Set)

I was really excited when I pulled this card, it looks amazing!

Yveltal Ex FA 144/146 (X and Y Base Set)
Again, a really beautiful and awesome card :D

Mega Blastoise EX 30/146 (X and Y Base Set)

My first Mega Evolution card, they just look so amazing! I love the artwork of most Pokemon TCG cards, but the Mega Evolution cards have something special :3

Mega Kangaskhan EX 79/106 (X and Y FlashFire)
My second Mega Evolution pull, I got it when I bought my first couple of FlashFire Booster Packs. I was pretty amazed because those cards look awesome, and funny thing, I pulled this out of a Booster Pack which showed an actual Mega Kangaskhan on the front ;)

A pretty nice collection you've got there!

Anyway, just dropping another picture of my binders since I don't feel like digging out all my ultra rares tonight:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
So I was looking at my old cards and checking the symbols with a website to see what sets they were from. It seemed I own some cards from the following sets.
Base Set (English and Japanese)
Jungle (English and Japanese)
Fossil (English and Japanese)
Base Set 2
Team Rocket (English and Japanese)
Gym Heroes (English and Japanese)
Gym Challenge (English and Japanese)
Neo Genesis (English and Japanese)
Neo Discovery (English and Japanese)
Neo Revelation (English and Japanese)
Neo Destiny (English and Japanese)
Legendary Collection
Expedition Base Set
Skyridge
EX Ruby and Sapphire
Ex Sandstorm
Ex Dragon
Ex Team Magma vs Team Aqua
Ex Hidden Legends
Ex Firered & Leafgreen
This is the last set I collected before I started buying cards again in 2013 9 years later.

I also collect pack art, mostly just Diamond and Pearl+. Whenever I start to open a pack I try to open it perfectly. That means I only open the top as it was originally sealed, with the foil in tact front and back meaning it's not see through. Some of the older sets here aren't perfectly opened but the B&W sets on the bottom are. So far I've found Dragons Exalted to be the hardest set to open. Not one pack has opened perfectly for me. Every single pack has ripped.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Here's my two oldest pack arts, they were lying around the house/moved a dozen times but I bought both of them when they originally came out and kept them.

The one on the right is actually perfectly opened, the left isn't.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 29, 2016
Here is some of my collection, still in the process of finishing my 1st edition base set collection. I actually was able to a few months ago on ebay, and when I got the cards, half of them turned out to be fake (first edition stamp wiped off).

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00428.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

Years
I have a big stack of 1st edition 2 shadowless a fullart charizard EX and a delta species deoxys

Lol no stamp means they Are first edition

You can tell because the mango region was the base set of Pokemon cards but oddly you have the three dogs and ho-oh and Lugia in the mix

Last edited by a moderator:
Back