• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon showcase thread!

Years
  • You would not believe how much I am drooling over those Gen III and Gen IV collections, Wobbu. WANT WANT WANT!

So I'm going to post up my regular print HGSS rares:

I'm not sure if this is even all of them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Here's my 2nd Edition Holos, there was a time where I was getting a holo in every pack I opened. Unfortunately they are scratched and have shiny edges.

Spoiler:

Here's my updated Ex picture. I believe the bottom row is the cards I got in the last 2 weeks.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Here's my 2nd Edition Holos, there was a time where I was getting a holo in every pack I opened. Unfortunately they are scratched and have shiny edges.

Spoiler:

Here's my updated Ex picture. I believe the bottom row is the cards I got in the last 2 weeks.

Spoiler:
    fry-drool.gif

Here is my Radiant collection along with an Ace Spec that I obtained last month:
    Spoiler:
    git that silly gscope out of the RC family photo

Now, these aren't exactly cards, but they are related to the TCG. They're the vast majority of the damage counters and coins I've amassed over the years. Still a lot of them that aren't pictured here, though.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Donavannj wanted me to post this here after seeing it elsewhere, but I bought a Xerneas tin, a Sylveon box, and about five extra XY packs today at Target, and these are my favorite/best pulls.

Spoiler:

i feel bad cuz he said he drolling over the Yveltal and I don't even like Yveltal. .u."

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • Donavannj wanted me to post this here after seeing it elsewhere, but I bought a Xerneas tin, a Sylveon box, and about five extra XY packs today at Target, and these are my favorite/best pulls.

Spoiler:

i feel bad cuz he said he drolling over the Yveltal and I don't even like Yveltal. .u."

Wow. Those are some Wicked Pulls. I agree with Donavannj Im am to Drooling over that yveltal,
    Being as its worth a crazy amount of money.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    lol
    I was really aiming for the holo Furfrou and the full art Xerneas, though. ;u;
    But I love the top row (barring Meloetta as I dun like that either) .u."

mangamusicfan

The Lost one.
    Years
  • That are some good looking Card Colletion's!
    I have quite some as well but I stoped collecting themafter some years though, stupid of me :(

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    I don't care what people think about my collection, I finally found real cards in the place where I live.
    So after all the experience, I finally have real cards, I only have about 30 of them all from Plasma Storm. Hope you enjoy... XD
    untitled_by_superqami-d7ejb9i.jpg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I got the Blastoise and Emolga full arts from one seller for $23.00, Blastoise was $15.50 and Emolga was $7.50. Both are in excellent condition.

Venusaur was $13.75, I checked the purchase history and it seems some people payed 21 bucks for it back in February. Currently I see some for 10 bucks so the prices seem to vary. Skarmory was $8.95.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    You got a Juniper and a Colress. Nice. I only got Skyla and Bianca. Though i do prefer those characters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2015
    I would post mine up but it says i have to make 15 posts before attaching a image, to reduce spam, but now i have to spam 14 more posts to do so, ironic

here we go

Spoiler:

and

Spoiler:

they are all my graded ones, have the 3 first sets and xy, and wild blaze almost complete..next to do flashfire

Last edited:
    Back