• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drem Yol Lok! The Elder Scrolls Guild

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
bannerfans_11394733.jpg

A Little Bit of Tamriel At Pokécommunity

Drem Yol Lok!

This is the Elder Scrolls Guild, a place where you are free to discuss anything pertaining to the Elder Scrolls series, whether you've been a fan for years or just picked it up yesterday, all are welcome here!

Feel free to ask questions, post user art or fan work, fanfiction, modding, or simply discuss the games and anything to do with the world of Tamriel.

Discussion should include but is not limited to: Elder Scrolls: Arena, Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and The Elder Scrolls Online as well as any other media associated with the games, including books/writing, music, art, etc.

The owner(s) will also do their best to keep members updated on the lasts TES news and events.

While filling this out is not required, it is highly suggested that you do so in order for everyone to get to know you better!

What Elder Scrolls games have you played?
Race of choice?
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?
If you play ESO, what is your faction?
Do you play on console or pc?
Do you mod or use mods often?
Favorite faction, group, or guild?
Vampire or werewolf?
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc)
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one?
Highest bounty you've ever gotten?
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered?
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts?

If anyone has more questions to volunteer, ask them and if they're good enough I'll add them to the list.

The Rules

• All forum rules apply.
  • Be respectful to others.
  • To join, simply post saying you're doing so. It makes the owner's job a bit easier.
  • If you are posting a fanfiction please note to put a link to the fanfiction in the thread, NOT THE FANFICTION ITSELF. There's already a section for that. If that's what you want to do, head over to Fanfiction and Writing. They'll help you there.
  • Respect the owner of this club. If there are any issues please bring them to the owner.

Contact the Staff

Please contact the club owner, [supporter]PhantomX0990[/supporter], if you are having any problems. If you feel that the club staff cannot provide the support you need, please contact the forum staff.

Member List

#

<Challenger>
«Chuckles»

A

albyrevolution

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

J

Judge Mandolore Shepard
Juno

K

L

lozzop

M

Murkmire
Magic Guard
machomuu

N

Northstar

O

O'aka XXIII

P

PhantomX0990 - Club Owner

Q

R

S

Shiny Bunnelby
ShadowSquirtle

T

U

V

Venitardus

W

White Mage

X

Y

Z

Last edited:

Phantom1

Years
Hello, hello~ I'mma joining, of course. :D

By the Nine, I am certainly going to join this Guild.

Drem Yol Lok, greetings!

Welcome to the Guild.

Hmm, well, what's the latest news?

Well it's not exactly tES related, but Zenimax, the makers of Elder Scrolls Online, and greatly associated with Bethesda, have filed a lawsuit against Oculus, the creators of the Oculus Rift VR system.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Yeeeeaaaaa I'm going to join.

And that's some pretty funny stuff. I hadn't seen any of the trailers that they showed so that got me more pumped than the oculus conversation. Oops.

Phantom1

Years
Yeeeeaaaaa I'm going to join.

Welcome... I think that makes you in two of my clubs so far, haha.

Also, I've added a short questionnaire to the first post, be sure to check it out if you want to answer any of the questions.

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
What Elder Scrolls games have you played?
Pretty much Oblivion and Skyrim.

Race of choice?
I usually go for Khajit or Argonian. I have a thing for sneakiness. >:3

Vampire or werewolf?
Vampire, of course. <3 I always preferred the blood suckers of the night than werewolves.

Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc)
Normally, I'd go for a sneaky, stealthy approach. But, I wasn't getting the hang of it after really trying it in Skyrim. So, I went with a straight-forward tactic as a warrior. Didn't get to play long, but still enjoyed it.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
What Elder Scrolls games have you played? - Oblivion and Skyrim

Race of choice? Oblivion - Redguard
Skyrim - Khajiit

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? - Skyrim

Do you play on console or pc? - console unfortunately :(

Favorite faction, group, or guild? - Dark Brotherhood

Vampire or werewolf? - Vampire

Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Mix of sneak and warrior. I do what I want.

Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? - 54. Skyrim. I need to buy the DLC sometime.

Highest bounty you've ever gotten? Skyrim - 135,325 in Whiterun. I train low levels on the guards there.

Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? - It's not really funny but a lot of times when I run I take damage and idek why. I don't have any diseases so yea. Bugs. Gross.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Now for my answers to the questions:
What Elder Scrolls games have you played: I have played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and Elder Scrolls Online

Race of Choice: I find myself mostly choosing Orc, Imperial, and Nord

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game: I would have to go with Oblivion since it was the first Elder Scrolls game I played

Do you play on console or PC: Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim on Xbox. Elder Scrolls Online on PC.

If you play ESO, what is your faction: Aldmeri Dominion since I decided to play as a High Elf

Favorite faction, group, or guild: Fighters Guild and Dark Brotherhood

Vampire or Werewolf: Werewolf

Fighting style (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc): I use a warrior style since I like fighting at close range

Highest level achieved in the games, and which one: I think 52 or 53 in Skyrim

Now here is a question to add:
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts: My favorites are Azura's Star, Ebony Mail, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Ebony Blade, Dawnbreaker, Skeleton Key, Spellbreaker, Wabbajack, Goldbrand

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
The only artifacts I ever use is my trusty mace of Molag Bal ( <3 ), Mehrune's Razor, and if my Azura's Star wasn't broken I'd use that too.

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Greetings! I'd like to join.

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Skyrim is the only one..

Race of choice? Argonion

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Skyrim

Do you play on console or pc? Console (ps3)

Do you mod or use mods often? Nope

Vampire or werewolf? Werewolf

Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Warrior and Mage

Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? Haven't found any yet.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Joiningg. Dunno if you remember, but I once creeped you out in the SkyrimForums shoutbox, haha.

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Oblivion and Skyrim.

Race of choice? Imperial!

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? I played Skyrim before Oblivion, and while there are certain aspects of Oblivion that I think they did much better than they did in in TESV, I'll still go with Skyrim because the outdated graphics and models in Oblivion do kinda bug me, even modded.

If you play ESO, what is your faction? I don't, still on the fence about that one, 'cause of the monthly subscription.

Do you play on console or pc? PC.

Do you mod or use mods often? I do, I use some graphics mods and in Skyrim, I had a Dark Brotherhood mod to add more content to the guild after the main questline ended. I also added a hunting guild mod for a huntress character I have, and a few other minor things I don't recall atm. Too many mods make my laptop go boom.

Favorite faction, group, or guild? Hail Sithis! Definitely the DB.

Vampire or werewolf? Not really a fan of either, but I'll go with vampires.

Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Since I played the most on my Dark Brotherhood Listener, I'll say my favorite is sneak/assassin. Otherwise, I'm also a fan of the sword n' board, on my warrior characters.

Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? I reached the cap on my first character (Nordic warrior, my first Dragonborn) before they removed the cap in Skyrim, and I haven't gotten beyond that since.

Highest bounty you've ever gotten? Can't remember! Not on my laptop so I can't check. I'm pretty good at keeping a low profile and not getting caught. And if I get caught, I tend to kill witnesses, so my bounty's never too high.

Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? So as you know, Cicero is an invincible follower, but one time, a giant smashed him with its club, and while it didn't kill him, he just stayed lying on the floor, even as he moved. So I was followed by a laughing and talking Cicero corpse that just slid along the terrain until I finally reset him.

Another one that's funny in hindsight but kind of terrifying when I was playing - I was fighting a dragon in Dawnstar, and right at the moment where it was supposed to go 'whoosh' and I was about to absorb its soul, three Frostbite Spiders exploded out of the dragon's corpse and started attacking me. That was the weirdest thing ever, and I'm pretty sure it was a glitch. Frostbite spiders don't spawn there, as far as I know.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Ooh!

What Elder Scrolls games have you played?: Oblivion and Skyrim

Race of choice?: Redguard, Breton, and Nord.

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?: Skyrim, only because I've spent the most time on it.

If you play ESO, what is your faction?: I haven't played yet, but I'm going to play for the Daggerfall Covenant.

Do you play on console or pc?: Console, for I hate PC elitists.

Do you mod or use mods often?: Nope, unless the DLC for Skyrim count.

Favorite faction, group, or guild?: I don't really have a faction. I've flown solo for the entire time. Slaughtered the DB by myself, attempted to kill the Thieves' Guild THEY WOULDN'T DIE!, and I go after any Stormcloaks I can. I suppose I'm an individual vigilante, but if I had to choose a faction it would be the Companions.

Vampire or werewolf?: Werewolf of course!

Fighting style?: None of that weak crap. I go straight up sword-and-shield with light armor. You can't beat the offensive tank.

Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one?: In Skyrim I got my Nord to level 42.

Highest bounty you've ever gotten?: I don't do bounty, seeing as I'm a lawful person, but I did get like 9000 for killing a bunch of Riften guards for not doing their job.

Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered?: A massive amount of gravity on a dragon. It hit the metaphorical fan...Hard.

Phantom1

Years

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I have a question, has anyone ever bought any Elder Scrolls memorabilia? I bought a replica of the mace of molag bal last year at a convention for 350 and then lost it like a week later somewhere. Felt real bad about that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
... YOU!

Good to see you, and you should totally return to the sb. I wasn't that creeped out that you're my psycho-stalker.

Buahaha, excellent. Yeah, I haven't been on SF much in a while, only kept in touch with Skies.

And for Shepard's question, I actually don't think I've used Daedric artifacts much, I just sort of collect them and put them in my house. I'm fond of Wabbajack though, sometimes I give it to Cicero for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles, but it gets a little annoying.

I have a question, has anyone ever bought any Elder Scrolls memorabilia? I bought a replica of the mace of molag bal last year at a convention for 350 and then lost it like a week later somewhere. Felt real bad about that.

:o Scale replica? That's pretty cool, sucks that you lost it though. I thought about getting the Alduin statue that came with the collector's edition, but then I remembered I have absolutely nowhere to put it, so I passed on that.

Phantom1

Years
Buahaha, excellent. Yeah, I haven't been on SF much in a while, only kept in touch with Skies.

Skies is good people. So are most of the people from the sb. You should come back. We can discuss our antics from the sb here and have amazing in-jokes. It'd be oh so funfun.

Hmm... I have no like, replicas... but I do have the Dragon Language memorized.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Will do, will do. :P Although today the first thing I see when I sign in is
SB said:
3 minutes ago - A.Auditore: stab her in the face, ♥♥♥♥♥ needs to leave the forums

Aanyway, for those who have played Skyrim, here is the obligatory "what was your stance on the civil war" topic. Or did you not care for that part of the game at all?

I always side with the Empire, though I do have a Nord character joining Ulfric, just to see what it's like. To me, the Stormcloaks' goals just seem rather short-sighted; both the Stormcloaks and Imperials have a common enemy, but in declaring war against an already weakened Empire it just seems like they're kind of screwing everyone involved, except for the Thalmor. What they don't seem to understand, or just choose to ignore, is that the Empire is only allying with Aldmeri Dominion and agreeing to their terms in order to recover from the Great War. Giving up Talos worship seems to be a small price to pay for a chance to rebuild the Empire.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I almost always side with the Stormcloaks. The guards are stronger than the average guards and they don't kill any of the jarls that they take over whereas the empire kills them all. Ulfric also has the right to rule.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I almost always side with the Stormcloaks. The guards are stronger than the average guards and they don't kill any of the jarls that they take over whereas the empire kills them all. Ulfric also has the right to rule.

Actually if you side with the Empire, the only Jarl that gets killed is Ulfric. As for what side I choose to side with, I choose the Empire. Course in my most recent playthrough, I did not deal with the civil war until after the main quest. Course even though I side with the Empire, I do not like the Thalmor. When it comes to the Thalmor, I have a "kill first, ask questions never" policy.

Back