• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drem Yol Lok! The Elder Scrolls Guild

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
  • 10565059_747350201991494_3943035837487651159_n.jpg

Just a bit of a story.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Enter my semi-bare bones yet commentary heavy SU:

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and very little Daggerfall (though I plan to play more).
    Race of choice? I make a lot of characters, generally not confined to a single race. Generally more human ones in the newer games, for aesthetic reasons, and its free reign for the others.
    What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Oblivion, no question.
    Do you play on console or pc? I started out on console, but I moved onto PC a good number of years ago.
    Do you mod or use mods often? I use mods whenever I play any of the latest three. They're what make the games last so long, and, at least for me, what made Skyrim enjoyable. I don't think I could live without 'em.
    Favorite faction, group, or guild? Thieves Guild, generally because I'm a big fan of the games' sneaking aspects.
    Vampire or werewolf? N-neither? Nothing against them, but generally I try to keep my characters clean. Well, that's not true. I tend to make a Vampire Character every now and again. So yeah, Vampires.
    Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Ooh, tough. I guess I'd say Spellblade, because despite my interest in the Sneak stat, I generally make my thieves thieves and not assassins.

Phantom1

Years
  • Enter my semi-bare bones yet commentary heavy SU:

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and very little Daggerfall (though I plan to play more).
    Race of choice? I make a lot of characters, generally not confined to a single race. Generally more human ones in the newer games, for aesthetic reasons, and its free reign for the others.
    What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Oblivion, no question.
    Do you play on console or pc? I started out on console, but I moved onto PC a good number of years ago.
    Do you mod or use mods often? I use mods whenever I play any of the latest three. They're what make the games last so long, and, at least for me, what made Skyrim enjoyable. I don't think I could live without 'em.
    Favorite faction, group, or guild? Thieves Guild, generally because I'm a big fan of the games' sneaking aspects.
    Vampire or werewolf? N-neither? Nothing against them, but generally I try to keep my characters clean. Well, that's not true. I tend to make a Vampire Character every now and again. So yeah, Vampires.
    Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Ooh, tough. I guess I'd say Spellblade, because despite my interest in the Sneak stat, I generally make my thieves thieves and not assassins.

Very nice! You're added to the list!

Phantom1

Years
  • On what province of Tamriel would you want the Elder Scrolls VI to take place?

Also...

O4W67Pj.jpg

Last edited:

Phantom1

Years
  • When it comes to the Elder Scrolls VI, the province of Tamriel I would be interested in it taking place would be Black Marsh. It would be quite interesting to explore the home province of the Argonians.

I was hoping for Black Marsh or High Rock. But High Rock is pretty close to Skyrim...

Years
  • What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
    Race of choice? Dark Elf
    What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Skyrim.
    If you play ESO, what is your faction? --
    Do you play on console or pc? PC, but I don't discriminate
    Do you mod or use mods often? I like to load some save files with tons of mods and play others in vanilla
    Favorite faction, group, or guild? College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild
    Vampire or werewolf? Ew. Neither.
    Fighting style? Sneaky warrior-mage.
    What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Dawnbreaker, Ebony Mail, Oghma Infinium

Phantom1

Years
  • What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim
    Race of choice? Dark Elf
    What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Skyrim.
    If you play ESO, what is your faction? --
    Do you play on console or pc? PC, but I don't discriminate
    Do you mod or use mods often? I like to load some save files with tons of mods and play others in vanilla
    Favorite faction, group, or guild? College of Winterhold, Thieve's Guild
    Vampire or werewolf? Ew. Neither.
    Fighting style? Sneaky warrior-mage.
    What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Dawnbreaker, Ebony Mail, Oghma Infinium

Added! And welcome!

And a bit of a laugh.

PvoV3.png

Years
  • By Shor's Beard I'd like to join!

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Skyrim, Morrowind, Oblivion and Bloodmoon.
    Race of choice? Nord.
    Do you play on console or pc? I have Skyrim on Xbox but Morrowind, Oblivion and Bloodmoon on pc.
    Do you mod or use mods often? I have never used a mod.
    Favourite faction, group or guild? Either Dark Brotherhood or Thieve's Guild.
    Vampire or Werewolf? Werewolf.
    Fighting style? Sneaky.
    What are your favourite Daedric artifacts? Either Ebony Mail or Hircine's Ring.

Back