• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

This made me laugh. But I didn't know executive meddling brought us Negima as it is today. xD

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenreShift
NegimaBeforeAfter.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/headtilts

All I see is a broken image and a TVTropes link. But since I no longer have a load of interest in Negima why bother clicking it (though I think I can figure out what you're getting at just by looking at the Trope name...).

Currently reading a series that involves "Symphonia".

Edit: I read Rave and watch FMA and what do I dream about? FT. I go on and find the newest chapter.

My response: ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I am just. Speechless. Other than that extended word, I am speechless. I think I died a little inside. And not in a good way, either. GOD DAMMIT MASHIMA WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME. N-Natsu, you can't really be...

Also they changed the date from December 16 to January 16. MAKE UP YOUR MIND ALREADY.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hope you don't think the same way when someone links you to something directly.

And Yay. Symphonia Manga. /still needs to reread that in its entirety actually.

Sounds like a cliffhanger! /can make a guess but doesn't want to know in case she does eventually comes back to Fairy Tail. Likes to keep things unspoiled unless she asks for it.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years

Hey, you can't expect every Manga-ka to have perfect memory. o3o

There's a guy in One Piece whose hair is long tufts pointing upwards. Oda couldn't decide how many tufts he wanted. It varied from 7 to 15. I can't tell if he was joking or not. :U

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I think I'm spoiling things with my usertitle. Was considering on even naming the date, but decided that would be even more obvious.

Not gonna change this theme until things are resolved ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's actually what I was guessing, so /shrugs.

My sister is getting close to done with her new theme, so it might not be too much longer until I actually change mine. Though until November I don't think it's going to change away from Osorezan Revoir haha...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

We should all have FT themes in honor of the latest chapter :|b /haha nice try Lucia

Maybe I should continue with Rave so I can get to the Symphonia arc...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaah. I might actually agree if I didn't already have a theme in mind that I want to use, if everyone didn't love the format of the signature, aaaand if this theme wasn't stuck to me like glue until my sister changes her. Ye-up.

My head hurts. I want to get off the computer (le gasp?) but I can't because of this thing I'm working on for my mom.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Is it the one you Twittered? I have to admit I like it too :|b

Aww ;; I hope the pain goes away! /has to do college stuff in probably 2 hours or so, orz

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That one was the original plan. However, everyone I asked like the one I currently have because of the way the signature is (more original) so I have an alternative idea. The Avatar will stay the same, and I actually have a new usertitle in mind that fits both Shaman King and Symphonia~ (yay new ending for ToS! <333) I'll see about firebugging it and showing it once I'm done on my mom's laptop.

The soreness I have around my ribcage area is worse than the headache, so I'm fine. xD; Have fun with the college stuff when you get to it!

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
You should try get some rest, Tara. D:
Wait, what happened around your ribcage?

Oh, and I just caught up with Fairy Tail. It's a little surprising, but I doubt they're gone, lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My cat woke me up because he wanted food. xD; He started gnawing on my knee and rubbing against me. I'll be fine. I probably just need something to eat.
It's just sore because I'm extremely out of shape and I did some fitness yesterday. It'll be fine; just a bit sore. hard to move though, haha

I highly doubt it unless it's the end of the manga. :v otherwise no mangaka is dumb enough to do that to their main/the main's hero whatever. Least I don't ever remember a case in which the main/main hero or heroine goes poof and doesn't come back that wasn't the end of the manga series.

But don't mine meeee. I'm an optimistic skeptic. |D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It doesn't seem like the end since there are so many unresolved things, but still. There could always be the matter of reincarnation :|b

Though, based on Miss Mysterious who appeared in the chapter (I think she was a girl...) I'm guessing there's gonna be some sort of tear in the time-space continuum (in other words, BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! :D /brick'd).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Again. Don't mind me because I'm an optimistic skeptic. but I hope you don't mind it wen I tell you 'I told you so' later on! /brick'd

For some reason my cat's fur is covered in dirt. Oh Koto. If I wasn't sore and just know you're going to squirm as I try to bathe you I would.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You don't need to tell me that; I think all the fans would hunt down and kill Mashima if he really left them for dead o3o

Silly kitty! /pfffft I want a cat so much

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm sure they would too! Which is why no mangaka would be silly enough to do it. Only if they want the fanbase at their door with pitchforks and torches! (or i guess in this day shotguns and knives).

My mom found an old journal of mine which I wrote in, and apparently I was obsessed with getting a cat like... eleven years ago. It's a no wonder why I love cat characters, such as Matamune, Nya-Chan, Shi-Chan, Happy, etc. Also why I loved the Warriors series.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE. IT WAS A SIIIIIIIIIGN. /had to. hasn't said it in a while and it made her sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back