• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Jewel (Update - 14th August)

What character that you want to play as?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Yes, I can help with editing level up moves. That's rather easy to do. And I can help with sprites and whatnot.

Wow thank you and if you can, you can also help with OW sprites. By the way I'll sent you the file in a moment.

Hey guys, here some things that I going to do in Alpha 2:
Install Music
Fix Tiles
More Maps
More Pokemon
Another Gym Leader

Also, the day that the Alpha 2 is going to be in July 25th - July 29th. At the moment, my friend Omonox is editing stats, types, and evolution while I doing scripts. You guys could help me on scripts such as rival battle with movement.

By the way, Alpha will go up to some town called Honeysweet Town and make sure you play the first alpha and again, you could make a video of it. :)

Updates (Alpha 2):
Alpha 2 will be release 30th/31st (a short delay).
Added Team Gunk's boss called Leo.
Another gym leader called Ross (Poison type gym).
Recreate the 1st gym which is called Nancy (Still a Normal type gym).
Expanding the story-line.
Another rival called Tyler.
More Serena battles.
Another Steve battle.
Over 100 Pokemon.

At last, Alpha 2 has now released. This alpha has expanded story and editing story to make the game better. Also, as you know, this game contains for this alpha:
  • Install Music
  • More Rivals
  • A boss for Team Gunk
  • Another Gym Leader (2 gyms)
  • More Towns
  • More Pokemon (+100)
If you want, you can make a video of this alpha and make sure, you reply back about this game with feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Do you have permission to be using sprites from Liquid Crystal (hastily edited or not), if not please remove them immediately for I'll close this thread and issue some infractions. If so then carry on peacefully :).

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Do you have permission to be using sprites from Liquid Crystal (hastily edited or not), if not please remove them immediately for I'll close this thread and issue some infractions. If so then carry on peacefully :).

I've gave him credits for the sprites. However the true is, I really bad at making overworld sprites so yeah.

Years
The hack looks great, however there's a problem
For a hack based on Diancie, you seem to misspell Diancie all the time for Dianice
Other than that, I really, REALLY hope you do some sort of Pixel arts for your rivals or so, because as of now they're just two different existing characters merged together :/
Anyways, good luck, and I if you don't get to use LiquidCrystal's sprites it's probably for the best, 'cause after all, why should Gold/ Kenta be protagonist of this game, right?

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
The hack looks great, however there's a problem
For a hack based on Diancie, you seem to misspell Diancie all the time for Dianice
Other than that, I really, REALLY hope you do some sort of Pixel arts for your rivals or so, because as of now they're just two different existing characters merged together :/
Anyways, good luck, and I if you don't get to use LiquidCrystal's sprites it's probably for the best, 'cause after all, why should Gold/ Kenta be protagonist of this game, right?

Thanks and I know. The reason why I misspell Diancie wrong is because I was a bit rushing. However, I try to take my time of rushing like take it slow. Anyways, I can't really Pixel arts for my rivals or so because I just can't. Also, I can't make a brand new overworld sprites characters. But seriously, well you could but I really need to get someone that can make a overworld sprites like players, rivals, and team gunks, gym leader, and even team gunk's boss. So if you can, I really need help.
-------------------------------
Okay guys, I see Steve is a bit of glitch. So I've remove him but just front of the cave. Also, I have edited the Player overworld sprite but I need help to create the player sprite boy and girl like a brand new trainer.

Last edited:

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Updates:^^
Finally, there will be a beta 1.0 of this game.
----------------------------------
This game will features:
New overworld sprites characters (I need a overworld spriter).
New trainer sprites
The gyms will go up to 4th/5th gym.
More Diancie appearance.
More Team Gunk invasion.
There is a new evil team that hates Team Gunk.
More maps.
More storyline.
and especially MORE POKEMON!!!
-------------------------------------
Here some trainer sprites that I have been working on:
Spoiler:

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
Hi.
I noticed that you are currently using of my ROM bases I released several weeks ago and didn't give credits to me for creating the base. Although I don't deserve as much credit as the tile spriters themselves, I did put a good amount of time into making that ROM base, so I'd appreciate it if you could add me to the list of credits, thanks. also good luck with your hack.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hi.
I noticed that you are currently using of my ROM bases I released several weeks ago and didn't give credits to me for creating the base. Although I don't deserve as much credit as the tile spriters themselves, I did put a good amount of time into making that ROM base, so I'd appreciate it if you could add me to the list of credits, thanks. also good luck with your hack.

Okay then, I'll will add you on the credits list.

Are you going to add more Mega Evolutions to your game?

Yes, I'm going to add more Mega Evolutions with an item called mega stone.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 2, 2016
Hi guys, here's a small update for Pokemon Shiny Jewel. I have added Riolu's cry to the game and here the video to proof it: (I hope you enjoy it)

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
Years
Your games look quite promising! Wish you the best of luck bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back