• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Jewel (Update - 14th August)

What character that you want to play as?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    pokemon-logo-gottapokemonlogogif-njkadsb-snghum8u.gif
    Fire Red Hack

Introduction:
    This is the second game that made by SuperChespinX. Also this is called Pokemon Shiny Jewel and you are traveling in the new region called Dezos. However I have added better tiles and features and this game is actually better than Light Rising. Anyways this game is about one of the secret legendary Pokemon, Dianice. Dianice has once came to Dezos over 100,000 years ago. Dianice is the one that created jewels such as diamonds. Badly, Team Gunk caught Dianice and put her in the harden cage and no one has heard for Dianice again until, Professor Oak has find the rare diamond on the ground in his lab and them he research about this rare diamond and it one of pieces from Dianice therefore she must left the piece of the diamond so Professor Oak is research more about Dianice.

Features:
    Pokemon from 1st - 6th
    Mega Evolution
    Including New Move from 4th & 5th gen. (Grass Knot, Stone Edge, Earth Power, Discharge, Flare Blitz, and more)
    8 Gym Leaders
    New Rivals
    New Region/Maps
    New Tiles
    Reorder the Pokedex
    Able to run in Buildings
    Install Music

Characters: (Editing later)
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Videos:
    Spoiler:

Available Pokemons (More coming soon)
    Spoiler:

Tools Used:
    Advance Map 1.95
    Advanced Pokémon Sprite Editor
    Advanced Sprite Position Editor
    A-Tack
    APE
    unLZ.GBA
    YAPE 0.9
    OverworldEditorRE
    pksvui
    A-Trainer
    Item Editor
    Misc. Editor
    Advance IntroEd
    NTME 1.1

Credits:
    SuperChespin - Creator, Recolor and Mapping
    LeGreyfish - Editing/Creating maps
    Chaos Rush - I-V Gen Pokemon Sprite
    MrDollSteak/faintster - VI Gen Pokemon Sprite
    Dante/Seiyouh/Pey!/Shawn Frost/Zein/Zeo/E.C. - Tiles
    NinjaFlunkout - Script
    power wack/linkandzelda/Aethestode - Trainer Sprite/Overworld sprite
    Omonox - Pokemon editing (not really)
    catroZ - B/W Music Patch
    kidkatt - Diancie's Overworld sprite
    Wichu - Advanced Series
    LU-HO - Advance Map 1.95
    silver314 - YAPE
    peter1507 - A-Tack
    HackMew - A-Trainer/unLZ-GBA /Overworld Editor - Rebirth Edition/APE
    score_under - pksvui
    thethethethe - Item Editor
    itari - Misc. Editor
    ZodiacDaGreat - Advance IntroEd
    D-Trogh - NTME 1.1

Banner:

What happening on Beta 1.0?
    Change Pokemon's cries*
    New overworld sprites characters (I need a overworld spriter).
    New trainer sprites
    The gyms will go up to 4th/5th gym.
    More Diancie appearance.
    More Team Gunk invasion.
    There is a new evil team that hates Team Gunk.
    More maps.
    More storyline.
    and especially MORE POKEMON!!!
    * = I'm not sure that I would use it in this beta.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    The Q&A
    Q: How's Light Rising
    A: Light Rising is now cancel due to bugs that can't get fix.

Q: Will you add Mega Evolution?
    A: One word. Yes.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Current Release
    Beta 1.0 - September 2014 - Coming Soon
    Alpha 2.01 (August 2nd 2014) - Download Below
    Alpha 1.0 (July 10th 2014) - Not Available

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can definitely help with this if you want. I enjoyed your old ROM hack, and I would love to work on this and play it xD.

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    Best of luck to you on this hack. But, are you working on two at the same time? Or is Light Rising dead? Oh yeah and it's Diancie, not Dianice. :P

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    This hack is looking a lot better than Light Rising, good job :)
    However, I see a lot of grammar errors in those screenshots.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • It's Diancie, not Dianice, and there's alot of grammatical errors in your hack.. but I like the story.. so.. Good Luck :D

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • This hack isn't looking that bad for a start on a hack. There are some problems though. First, the grammar. Now I'm not saying that I'm perfect when it comes to grammar but the screens have a lot of grammar problems. Now, I'm gonna show some proof that the grammar needs work:
    For some reason I can get the screenies on here so descriptions will do :P

Spoiler:

I decided to put that in a spoiler so it won't take up that much space and my responses are in bold. :)

My other problem is the Player, Steve, and Serena sprites are just heavy edits or in Steve's case, pallet changes, to official trainer sprites, and I might be a little nit-picky here but I would like to see something more original when it comes to important character sprites, but that's just my preference.

All in all, this looks decent so far but can be touched up upon quite a bit. I suggest that if you or whoever is scripting should get someone to proof read scripts so they are more grammar correct and just make the main character sprites, including gym leaders, Elite Four and Team Gunk, pretty much everybody but the usual trainers found should be original, and overall this hack, while you are still working on it, should be polished at the same time.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Best of luck to you on this hack. But, are you working on two at the same time? Or is Light Rising dead? Oh yeah and it's Diancie, not Dianice. :P
    I will maybe working on two hack at the same time however Shiny Jewel would be better than Light Rising.
    Your hack is really looking good, I hope you can complete it!
    Thanks and I will complete it.
    This hack is looking a lot better than Light Rising, good job
    However, I see a lot of grammar errors in those screenshots.
    Thanks and I yes it is better than Light Rising. About the grammar, I will fix them.
    It's Diancie, not Dianice, and there's alot of grammatical errors in your hack.. but I like the story.. so.. Good Luck :D
    Thanks and like I said, I will fix the grammar.
    This hack isn't looking that bad for a start on a hack. There are some problems though. First, the grammar. Now I'm not saying that I'm perfect when it comes to grammar but the screens have a lot of grammar problems. Now, I'm gonna show some proof that the grammar needs work:
    For some reason I can get the screenies on here so descriptions will do

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I decided to put that in a spoiler so it won't take up that much space and my responses are in bold.

My other problem is the Player, Steve, and Serena sprites are just heavy edits or in Steve's case, pallet changes, to official trainer sprites, and I might be a little nit-picky here but I would like to see something more original when it comes to important character sprites, but that's just my preference.

All in all, this looks decent so far but can be touched up upon quite a bit. I suggest that if you or whoever is scripting should get someone to proof read scripts so they are more grammar correct and just make the main character sprites, including gym leaders, Elite Four and Team Gunk, pretty much everybody but the usual trainers found should be original, and overall this hack, while you are still working on it, should be polished at the same time.

Thanks and I will fix the grammars using your idea.

Years
  • Not far. Just up to the first gym. Just because I just started this hack and I have work hard on this.
    Ok I will give it a try, looks very good by the way!

Just finished the first gym. By the way when you go in the cave and exit out you can go on top of the cave, is it suppose to be like that?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Ok I will give it a try, looks very good by the way!

Just finished the first gym. By the way when you go in the cave and exit out you can go on top of the cave, is it suppose to be like that?

I guess so because of the wrap situation.

Anyways guys, if you want, you can make a nuzlocke or a video to post on Youtube. I might do the same thing.:)

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Anyways guys, watch my walkthrough of Alpha 1 below. Maybe you should do the same as me.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Anyways I need help on overworld sprite. I not so good at that. I you want to help, just reply. Please guys.
    I would like:
    Player (Boy and Girl)

Gym leaders:
    Normal - Girl (Cheren getting remove)
    Poison - Boy
    Fire - Boy
    Ice - Girl
    Grass - Girl
    Ghost - Boy
    Electric - Girl
    Fighting - Boy

Years
  • Anyways I need help on overworld sprite. I not so good at that. I you want to help, just reply. Please guys.
    I would like:
    Player (Boy and Girl)

Gym leaders:
    Normal - Girl (Cheren getting remove)
    Poison - Boy
    Fire - Boy
    Ice - Girl
    Grass - Girl
    Ghost - Boy
    Electric - Girl
    Fighting - Boy

You gave absolutely no info on how the sprites should be
    Also take in consideration that even if someone does make ou a sprite, you'd need to find the right pallete to recolour it to
    Maybe you should actually find someone to do ow's for you, as a job instead of a gig

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    Hey guys. If you want to help to make the game better, just post a comment because I taking a break of this hack and going to update Pokemon Light Rising. I'll give you credits for this hack.
    Here the info that needs working:
    • Pokemon editing (movesets, evolutions, etc.) - (127 - 251)
    • Mapping
    • OW Sprites
    • Gym Leaders Sprites
    • Scripts

I'll give you the link after you post a comment about this.

Dionen

deprived of sleep
    Years
  • I like how this hack is going, but i think you should change the floor grass tile or put more things into it because it's too empty.
    It looks like just a single color

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
  • Tiles look great, and the screenshots show that this hack is a lot better than Light Rising. Especially the title screen. My hack is finally nearing a release so I'm pretty busy, but if you need help, I could always make some trainer sprites for you. Or I could map or whatever. I'll check out the first alpha and then I'll tell you what I think.

SuperChespinX

Play Pokemon Shiny Jewel
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I like how this hack is going, but i think you should change the floor grass tile or put more things into it because it's too empty.
    It looks like just a single color

Thanks, I'll think about change the floor grass tile but I would put more thing into it.

Tiles look great, and the screenshots show that this hack is a lot better than Light Rising. Especially the title screen. My hack is finally nearing a release so I'm pretty busy, but if you need help, I could always make some trainer sprites for you. Or I could map or whatever. I'll check out the first alpha and then I'll tell you what I think.

Thanks and yes this hack is better than Light Rising. Can you do pokemon editing for me like movesets, evolutions, etc because I need to work on scripts and maps. I need a break on pokemon editing so please do this favour. I'll sent you the message with the file.

Omonox

Pokemon TurquoiseBlue and NavyBlue
    Years
  • Thanks, I'll think about change the floor grass tile but I would put more thing into it.

Thanks and yes this hack is better than Light Rising. Can you do pokemon editing for me like movesets, evolutions, etc because I need to work on scripts and maps. I need a break on pokemon editing so please do this favour. I'll sent you the message with the file.

Yes, I can help with editing level up moves. That's rather easy to do. And I can help with sprites and whatnot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back