• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen OR or AS?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
  • I bought both so that my Pokemon game collection remains complete! But if I were to buy only one, I would have bought OR because Ruby was my first choice when I was younger because I thought Groudon was SUPER AWESOME when RS was first announced.

Blaike

Ghost Trainer
    Years
  • I bought OR as I played ruby first but I usually end up with both. Also I'd choose that nerdy Team Magma lot over the pirates any day.

jasonthedrag0n

Disco Elephant
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Y, OR because they looked best to me when I looked them up on YouTube. Awesome games.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I intended to go with the colder colour from Pokemon X onwards, so it was Alpha Sapphire for me.
    Archie justified my decision heh!

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I just bought Alpha Sapphire, because well, that one was at the top of the list of the online store.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I first got myself Alpha sapphire since I wanted the primal kyogre but I was also curious about the new changes in the villainous teams and got myself omega ruby. It was very interesting to see the quirks of both teams since they are very different from eachother and if you talk to the npcs in the team hideouts, you get to learn more about the history between Archie and Maxie.

SparklingMistral

The #1 Remus Lupin fanatic!
    Years
  • I got Omega Ruby because Magma > Aqua. I used to like their uniforms back in the original games, but they changed them in these games. n_n I didn't like the new uniforms as much, but I still preferred Magma over Aqua.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Alpha Sapphire sometime though. I kinda want to do a Wonderlocke or an Egglocke on there. ;3

Super_Melons

Supreme
    Years
  • I got OR because ruby was the first pokemon game I ever played through. Also, Groudon is my favorite legendary, I prefer team magma as the bad guys, and red is my favorite color! (ruby is my favorite gemstone :P)
    So, yeah, definitely had to go with OR.

Back