• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Me*

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Cool i play your hack and it's really good GOOD LUCK ON OTHER Beta's

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    So hello SkOria!!
    As they all say to you, I delight it(him,her,you) this hack that I expect to see a new thread because already I am charmed with me the primeram the second one must be buenissima
    -------------------------------------------
    Pues hola SkOria!!
    Como todos te dicen, me encanta este hack que espero ver una beta nueva porque ya me encanto la primeram la segunda debe estar buenissima

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2021
    Somebody can help me? in cave of the 2th GYM? what i should do there?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I, like everyone else, hope your motivation returns soon, man. You have a very interesting plot thought and it would be sad to see it to waste. Meanwhile I guess everyone will be expecting a translation, though I'd recommend everyone to play it, even if it is in another language (you'll lose a bit of the plot but since it's still in the first stages you wouldnt lose that much)

Anyway, keep it up!

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2016
    Friend hears this hack is very brilliant(genial), I like almost quite since you take a balance in scripts, tiles, palettes,
    etc. I wait and your enthusiasm returns soon xD.

ESPAÑOL:
    oye amigo este hack es muy genial, me gusta casi todo ya que llevas un equilibrio en scripts, tiles, paletas,
    etc. Espero y tu entusiasmo vuelva pronto xD.

====>.:: KODER::. <====

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • This is so good, I love the tiles they are very nice and unique I will support you guys *changes sig*

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Well, Really thanks to everybody so much for his support...
    Thanks Zel, your words encourage me...
    Koder and Maku thanks for following my hack...
    Anyways, I've a notice... I've made a translation by myself...
    Was the only way...

Yes, the NEVER B&W beta 1 in english is here!
    What?, Yes i know... I'm a mexican and my english isn't the better,
    for this reason the translation at this hack can be a little
    erroneous or confused for you, but i hope that you can understand
    minimally the ecense of the story and if is possible hope taht you can understant some jokes XD.

Don't forget to tell me if you don't understand anything, and remember
    you need to follow certain steps to avoid the white screen...

DOWNLOAD (a moment please...)

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Ah!
    This is what I get for not checking threads often!

I was working on your beta, Richie, but as I said I was moving. Then I had to go to the hospital because I'm currently deaf in one ear. Well, I suppose I can stop translating now. XD

I hope there are no bad feelings between us, Richie, I'm sorry I couldn't complete your hack. I'm glad that you did it yourself though, I'm going right now to download your English Beta. Thanks for the opportunity anyway, and I'm sorry that I let you down. :)

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    man, there are many errors in the english beta:
    For some reason, you see some pink tiles in the areas you can surf.
    The press start sign in thw title screen is scrambled.
    the area with grass right after the cave where u receive ur pokemon in , you can find no wild pokes in the grass.
    when the event come when you have to battle the guy with houndour, there is a point where you get stuck and cant move.
    thats all i found, anyway the english is understandable, u did a good job translating :)

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Ah!
    This is what I get for not checking threads often!

I was working on your beta, Richie, but as I said I was moving. Then I had to go to the hospital because I'm currently deaf in one ear. Well, I suppose I can stop translating now. XD

I hope there are no bad feelings between us, Richie, I'm sorry I couldn't complete your hack. I'm glad that you did it yourself though, I'm going right now to download your English Beta. Thanks for the opportunity anyway, and I'm sorry that I let you down. :)

Hey friend, I'm sorry... I thought that you forgot the translation...
    If you want, I promise that you will be able to be the oficial translator
    of the second beta, only if you want...
    Anyways thank you!

man, there are many errors in the english beta:
    For some reason, you see some pink tiles in the areas you can surf.
    The press start sign in thw title screen is scrambled.
    the area with grass right after the cave where u receive ur pokemon in , you can find no wild pokes in the grass.
    when the event come when you have to battle the guy with houndour, there is a point where you get stuck and cant move.
    thats all i found, anyway the english is understandable, u did a good job translating :)

Thanks man!
    I'm going to take a look XD
    If somebody else sees another glitch, don't forget to tell me...

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hey friend, I'm sorry... I thought that you forgot the translation...
    If you want, I promise that you will be able to be the oficial translator
    of the second beta, only if you want...
    Anyways thank you!
    Yeah, I figured that's what probably happened. :)
    I would be honored to be the official translator for your next beta.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    im playing the translation and i get these weird glitches, there's pink in the water, on the opening screen the text is screwd up and when i try to go past that part where its raining at the beginning of the game i get stuck in that spot u gatta fix that no pokes in grass theres a door at the top of a tree and also pokemon is plural and singular so u dont needa say pokemons XD also theres a tree tile inside of a tree uhh when u go to the raing part where u fight houndom the girl didnt even tell u what to do she just standing there and says hurry before he escaped, but im ont sure if thats a glitch

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2011
    Hello!! That such?
    Well skOria, I am charmed with your hack, adoroe his thread, as I say it to you always for msn, wait for the beta 2!
    Regards and luck!

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Awesome hack by the way. Hispanic hackers come up with some crazy stuff. =]

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I guess now people will be able to understand at least a bit of the story, as long as the spelling errors allow them to :laugh:
    Anyway, knowing you have an official translator will be a relief for everyone before they start complaining about the translation.

Hope everyone enjoys the hack as much as I did when I played it in Spanish! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back