• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Awesome hack by the way. Hispanic hackers come up with some crazy stuff. =]
    Yeah I get the impression that there is going to be a better plot in this than all the official pokemon games put together.

Oh I noticed the truck animation at the start, an easy way round that would probably be replacing the truck noises with an earthquake noise.

Dr.LaTino

Long gamer.
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2012
    Yeah I get the impression that there is going to be a better plot in this than all the official pokemon games put together.

Oh I noticed the truck animation at the start, an easy way round that would probably be replacing the truck noises with an earthquake noise.
    Because the police 1 and 2 picture, right? The screenshots definately show promise.

Last edited:

Elainia

Rocky FTW!!!
    Years
  • This is one of the best hacks I have ever seen, visually. I love the tiles, and am pretty sure the storyline is excellent as well. Although admittedly I haven't got around to playing it yet, I definitely will.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2022
    hey i noticed the 1st post say there is a beta in english but no link. any help with that? really wanna play this, screens look awesome

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    wheres the download link sorry i nub ^^'

*Edit: The download is on page 5 if anybody is wondering where.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    I got the same glitches as billi1000 and rdude35.

did you ips patch it PROPERLY? you need a clean rom without any hacks and stuff on it then ips patch it.

......dam all i can see is a white screen.....

*Edit: ahhh i keep editing anyway i fixed my problem XD

Last edited:

UltramasterBDX

German Romhacker
    Years
  • im playing the translation and i get these weird glitches, there's pink in the water, on the opening screen the text is screwd up and when i try to go past that part where its raining at the beginning of the game i get stuck in that spot u gatta fix that no pokes in grass theres a door at the top of a tree and also pokemon is plural and singular so u dont needa say pokemons XD also theres a tree tile inside of a tree uhh when u go to the raing part where u fight houndom the girl didnt even tell u what to do she just standing there and says hurry before he escaped, but im ont sure if thats a glitch

Yeah, i have the same problems.
    Maybe the translator made a few errors...

By the way, the spanish version is glitch-free (I havent found anyone)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back