• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yogurt and ice cream are not even close to the same thing, droomph. XD;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Anyone have Greek yogurt before? I've only had two, but each time the aftertaste was just terrible. :c Not even worth the yummy initial taste.
One of my roommates insisted we buy Greek yogourt once. He then proceeded to never open it and we found it roughly 7 months later. Needless to say, we did not try it. :(
Aaah, Erica that's a bummer.. that those pills give diary a metallic taste. ><; Man.
As for the cost, it really is cheaper to buy yogurt and granola separately. Yogurt is so cheap, and you can buy a box of granola for the same amount of money that it costs to buy one little container of a yogurt/granola mix. - w -
Yeah, it really sucked. XD; I'm not on them anymore but after a year of it, it's pretty hard to shake the idea that dairy in the morning = bad. I know it's just fine but the stigma I've associated with it now... gonna take a while to get over it. (And I'm probably going back to those pills in a few months anyway so ugh. x_X)

I know it's much cheaper to buy separately but I'm not a breakfast person to begin with so I just fear I'd neeever take the time to mix them if it wasn't in a ridiculously convenient place for me to do it in from the start. :P Buying them packaged together is the only way I'd eat it that way, I think, and I feel like I wouldn't enjoy it as much if I knew in the back of my head that I could be enjoying the same thing but like $0.50 cheaper per helping. (I have no idea what the actual savings would be like, just guessing there. XD)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well Erica granola holds forever so even if you don't mix them you can have it plain or with milk as cereal :3 There are cheap little yogurts, maybe get a few containers to start out with and see if it sticks? And then if it does spring for the big stuff XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I know it's much cheaper to buy separately but I'm not a breakfast person to begin with so I just fear I'd neeever take the time to mix them if it wasn't in a ridiculously convenient place for me to do it in from the start. :P
Next to lunch, which can be just a sandwich, breakfast is so easy. Within 10 minutes you have an egg ready. Take a container of yogurt out of the fridge. Maybe wash a fruit. Done.

Or cereal. Cereal is quick.

Yogurt and ice cream are not even close to the same thing, droomph. XD;
And then there's that strange love child of frozen yogurt. Or frogurt

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Jam and Greek yogurt. I must try my grandmother's homemade rhubarb jam in some. That would be like AMAZING.

That sounds uber yummy! o3o
My aunt use to make a mayhaw jelly before she passed. It was so delicious. <3

One of my roommates insisted we buy Greek yogourt once. He then proceeded to never open it and we found it roughly 7 months later. Needless to say, we did not try it. :(

Prolly tasted the same as it did seven months ago. D':
Not really, but I had some nasty Greek yogurt.

Cherrim

Years
Well Erica granola holds forever so even if you don't mix them you can have it plain or with milk as cereal :3 There are cheap little yogurts, maybe get a few containers to start out with and see if it sticks? And then if it does spring for the big stuff XD
Well, I'm also not a huge fan of granola to begin with. XD; I like some granola bars but usually only the sugary ones. They have to be pretty sweet for me to eat them regularly. I think I'd only like it in yogourt for the added texture. :x

Next to lunch, which can be just a sandwich, breakfast is so easy. Within 10 minutes you have an egg ready. Take a container of yogurt out of the fridge. Maybe wash a fruit. Done.

Or cereal. Cereal is quick.
Yeah but I'm never hungry for the first few hours after I wake up and by the time I am hungry, it's lunch time so I have something more hearty than just a breakfast dish. I don't like eggs, so they're out. I don't buy individual containers of yogourt because they're hella expensive. Don't like many fruits.

Love cereal but haven't been able to eat dairy products in the morning for the longest time. XD;

Your second post (which I deleted from the quote) had three font tags in it wtf.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

And then there's that strange love child of frozen yogurt. Or frogurt

No. It's Froyo. Like the Android platform. o_O Where did you get Frogurt from?

Well, I'm also not a huge fan of granola to begin with. XD; I like some granola bars but usually only the sugary ones. They have to be pretty sweet for me to eat them regularly. I think I'd only like it in yogourt for the added texture. :x

Well you add sugar to it when you use milk obv :3 I can only eat raisin bran if I add sugar first hahah.

droomph

weeb
Years
Oh gawd granola bars I hate those. Shut up Quaker those yogurt bars are horrible.
Yeah but I'm never hungry for the first few hours after I wake up
Same for me, but all the time. I'm normal

Cherrim

Years

No. It's Froyo. Like the Android platform. o_O Where did you get Frogurt from?

Honestly, before Android, I'd never seen it called "froyo" before. I'm pretty sure I'd seen frogurt once or twice but really, I never see it condensed much at all.
Well you add sugar to it when you use milk obv :3 I can only eat raisin bran if I add sugar first hahah.
...I used to love raisin bran on its own until I stopped liking raisin. XD; I don't like sugar near milk, though. :s Or at least, I didn't when I was a kid.
Oh gawd granola bars I hate those. Shut up Quaker those yogurt bars are horrible.Same for me, but all the time. I'm normal
Some are really good! Though I typically only eat the snack-type ones rather than healthy ones. @_@; So I'll eat granola bars with chocolate chips in them (<33) and my recent favourite is this kind that's made with peanuts and has... I think it's like, a very smooth peanut butter along the bottom? Whatever it is, it's delicious but sooo sweet that I can just tell it can't be good for me, haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I used to have those vanilla milks by Yoohoo and they were sooo good. ;o; Also my school has a frozen yogurt machine and everyone calls it froyo! And if you google Froyo it shows Frozen Yogurt so I win :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I used to have those vanilla milks by Yoohoo and they were sooo good. ;o; Also my school has a frozen yogurt machine and everyone calls it froyo! And if you google Froyo it shows Frozen Yogurt so I win :3

...Yoohoo had a vanilla flavor? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022

It was Nesquik after some research. They have some ready-to-drink bottles of chocolate, vanilla, banana, and strawberry.

Girl, you got me excited like you don't even know.
But I remember the banana flavor. It had a Tweety Bird design on it for a little while. I think that was around when the Looney Tunes movie came out or something, idk. All I remember is that I was not liking the banana milk. The vanilla tasted like melted vanilla ice cream, which I love. <3
Strawberry is by far my favorite milk flavor, though. Sweet, creamy, AND PINK.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

I'm going to play the Spaniard! Here every supermarket has 6 different brands of Greek yogourt and it's very hard to find someone who likes yogourt and doesn't have a few ones in their fridge XD

In exchange, frozen yogourt was first seen like last month or so. Haven't really got around to trying it because it sounds so weird XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Frogurt dates back to 1992 in a Simpsons episode, though! froyo is a term hipsters made up around 5 years ago to pretend it was something cool and original
Thank you, you got it.

Love cereal but haven't been able to eat dairy products in the morning for the longest time. XD;
I couldn't do it. My life requires a large supply of cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back