• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

Years
Ok I had a freak occurrence...

I was on the route right outside of the National Park and (after I beat the gym leader and got his TM) I ran into the level 20 suicune... BUT I CAUGHT IT! I did it by using wishsmack from my level 6 togepi to freeze it, then I sent out my level 10 budew and got the suicune into red health with mega drain, then I spammed my comfort and premiere balls ( I had 6 of each ) and I caught it since it stayed frozen the whole time. It only knows roar and protect... Was I even intended to catch this? Should I Store it? I'll try to upload upload a picture. But wow I can't believe pulled that off!

Years
Ok I had a freak occurrence...

I was on the route right outside of the National Park and (after I beat the gym leader and got his TM) I ran into the level 20 suicune... BUT I CAUGHT IT! I did it by using wishsmack from my level 6 togepi to freeze it, then I sent out my level 10 budew and got the suicune into red health with mega drain, then I spammed my comfort and premiere balls ( I had 6 of each ) and I caught it since it stayed frozen the whole time. It only knows roar and protect... Was I even intended to catch this? Should I Store it? I'll try to upload upload a picture. But wow I can't believe pulled that off!
I've encountered that too, and managed to catch it after several tries. It only knows roar and protect; I don't even know why I attempted it at first place though.

Years
That Suicune was obviously not meant to be caught, it is on level 20. I gave it "only" roar and protect as a "punishment" for those that catch it. I think its funny, so I may leave it in the game like that as an easter egg, haha.

Haha yeah I see what you mean. You might want to take away it's ability to learn TMs though, since it can still do that. Anyways great game! And the graphics are amazing, and that's what generates the most success. I hope the next release comes soon!

Years
That Suicune was obviously not meant to be caught, it is on level 20. I gave it "only" roar and protect as a "punishment" for those that catch it. I think its funny, so I may leave it in the game like that as an easter egg, haha.
Oh wow...
Anyways, since I assume it can still learn TMs and HMs, I would probably kept mine for surf...

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014

so will it learn any more moves ??

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
fizx, will national park resemble the safari zone? will the safari zone be in the way where the guards are blocking?
Some of it. The park itself is going to be a huge park with different areas where you can battle/find/items and any other thing that I can learn to script.
where to go aftr forslorn rain forest there is no way out??
There is an Online FAQ link located on the first page.
so will it learn any more moves ??
Yes, around level 30 to level 35.

Edit 1 - Here's a screenshot of me finally working on Luster Forest.
-----
[URL=http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/FrozenInfernoZX/media/PNV%202014%20-%20Beta%20Test/PokemonNormal_40_zpsc5d48d15.png.html] [/URL]

Last edited:

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Luster Forest is overseen by a special Fairy Type Pokemon. The legend states that it illuminates the forest (it will always be daytime there) in order to protect it. However, the legendary beast Suicune has recently stopped roaming Taejo and settled down... bringing along its mist into the forest.

Yeah, I did that on purpose to give off a "wet-misty" feeling from Suicune.

Back