• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
  • alright, that sounds good then c: he could definitely help her out with English literature for example, since Robin's quite into reading, yes? Mitsuki on the other hand is pretty convinced that her teacher is just making up all this 'symbolism' that authors supposedly put in their books and poems... :P

Haha I like it! xD

Let's do that then! I can see Robin going "Well, your teacher is almost right, but I think it's more like this and this." And then the two will either argue or laugh at the teacher's stupidity.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I am about 75% done with my post. I just got to wrap up a few things and I intend to close with the egg popping out of Robin's computer and end there. Mine should be up tomorrow~

Years
  • Despite our original plans, we all seem content to end Day 1 with eggs unhatched. Oh well, more time to spend with them!

My post was surprisingly easy to write, and ended up being longer than I thought it would be.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Despite our original plans, we all seem content to end Day 1 with eggs unhatched. Oh well, more time to spend with them!

My post was surprisingly easy to write, and ended up being longer than I thought it would be.

Oh, my day one isn't done yet. Just waiting on a few more posts before I continue. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Remember there should soon be a face on every screen explaining about the digital world, as the op describes. You won't have to retell in detail what is said though. I'll include something of it in my own post.

Years
  • So in light of me being the only one using CSS on my IC posts... am I doing something wrong there? I normally incorporate some degree into my posts now days (I just like the look I guess) but I don't want to put anybody out.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So in light of me being the only one using CSS on my IC posts... am I doing something wrong there? I normally incorporate some degree into my posts now days (I just like the look I guess) but I don't want to put anybody out.
    You do as you want :) it doesn't matter. Personally, I think css is redundant on IC posts, as standard colors are usually best for reading, so I just make some simple header with BBcode most often.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I only use css codes for pictures and stuff. I used to know lots of css codes but then I went on a hiatus due my health and then... I kinda forgot I guess x'D oopsy....

Back