• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • I don't think it's really surprising that there would be event Pokemon in the game. I personally felt it was a near given, haha. And the NPCs hinting at strange stuff just adds to it.

But I'm not sure about those pages on serebii, given he doesn't necessarily know those are actually the Pokemon typings. After all, if this info always already stated in other leaks, could have just been mock up pages in the event they turn out to be true. (I doubt for instance he didn't make a bunch of Pokedex pages before release after all, haha).

We'll have to wait and see, at any rate. We can't get to them until they officially give us access to the Pokemon, after all.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Not a surprise like others, but don't know why they were put up and the taken down.

Looks like it is a Rock/Fairy, Fire/Flying or Fire/Water and the a Psy/Ghost or Psy/Dragon. Kinda hard to see because it is blurry. Looks like the Rock/Fairy one is a high capture rate though.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2022
    I'm so glad we're getting 3 new Pokemon. 69 is just such a snall number, 72 sounds better but it still is not not much.
    I hope we'd get more legendaries, not only 6.

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I remember hearing about a gizer pokemon a few months back, could be this water/fire fellow. Is no real surprise we are getting Event legends and these unique type combinations do give up that Event legendary vibe.

If anyone wants to know what type they are you can tell by the colors. The first one is Ground/Fairy, the second one Water/Fire and the third one is Psychic/Ghost

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Not a surprise like others, but don't know why they were put up and the taken down.
    Depends, when were the pages up? Maybe taken down too because it's not meant to be there. =p Although I can't imagine photoshopping those pages would be a hard thing to do, so that's always a possibility.

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • I just went on to the GTS and I saw a Noibat with the person asking for a Diancie.

Pretty sure fakemon requests don't show up, else the gts would be flooded with weird requHoopa

Edit: I'm putting a Wynaut up asking for a Hoopa. Can somebody check if it appears?

Yup, it appears. If you search for legendaries, you'll see a lot of people requesting Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion.

I'll try something: I'll offer a Scatterbug requesting a Tresde (random name I just created). Could someone check if it appears ?

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I wouldn't be surprised if there are more Gen. VI Pokémon aside from legendaries. However, then we would be talking about another generation in a way.

I guarantee you there are more legendaries in hiding. In fact, it would shock me if there were not. That said, I wish we could still get into the game and take a peek like in the past. Oh well.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I remember hearing about a gizer pokemon a few months back, could be this water/fire fellow. Is no real surprise we are getting Event legends and these unique type combinations do give up that Event legendary vibe.

If anyone wants to know what type they are you can tell by the colors. The first one is Ground/Fairy, the second one Water/Fire and the third one is Psychic/Ghost

Didn't one of the reviews for the game mention a ground/fairy type?

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023

The first is fairy/rock, the others are correct though.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Yup, it appears. If you search for legendaries, you'll see a lot of people requesting Hoopa, Diancie and Volcanion.

I'll try something: I'll offer a Scatterbug requesting a Tresde (random name I just created). Could someone check if it appears ?

No I can't see it.

I guess that seals the deal. They have to be real. Also if you type them in all caps they revert to normal casing. It doesn't do that for fakes.

I can't begin to imagine what a Psychic/Ghost Hoopa is. A haunted hula hoop bent on mind controlling the populace into a never ending hula hoop dance? :P

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Didn't one of the reviews for the game mention a ground/fairy type?

I got confuse there it was Rock/Fairy. Anyway can somebody check if Burigaron is legit too? I don't know if it will work since its a Japanese translation but its worth a try.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    how do they know the typing. the pokemon themselves are real as proven in gts but i think the typings are just speculations

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    This looks very legit, serebii never fakes stuff, so I wonder why they took this down... Maybe they are in the game and only serebii or the reviewers know how to get them?
    Not completely true. They can post fake information and have done so in the past. They are ran by humans who make mistakes and can be taken in by well fabricated information. There is no way to confirm these as real or fake and the pages were most likely removed because 1)It was put up by a member who read the rumors and just made it with no proof. 2) they were asked too. 3) Serebii removed it because of lack of info or found the info to be false.

The souvenir is something a backpacker at a Hotel gives you after talking to him 4 times, once a day. Talks about his region and eventually gives you this souvenir that makes a mention of coming from a very far away region. As for the Station, I don't think anyone knows. During the story, when you meet Sycamore there, he'll tell you that he's got a secret hidden there.

There is a message written by a young Sycamore to future sycamore. That was the secret.

I just went on to the GTS and I saw a Noibat with the person asking for a Diancie.

Pretty sure fakemon requests don't show up, else the gts would be flooded with weird requHoopa

Edit: I'm putting a Wynaut up asking for a Hoopa. Can somebody check if it appears?

I just put in a request for one of my Fakemon Insarden. I have a Budew up for grabs and requested my Fakemon so yes Fakemon can be requested using the typing part of the request. There is a chance that those names are fake and a chance they are real. GTS cannot confirm it. GTS shouldn't allow you to deposit a Pokemon if the request Pokemon is fake.

Last edited:

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    I just put in a request for one of my Fakemon Insarden. I have a Budew up for grabs and requested my Fakemon so yes Fakemon can be requested using the typing part of the request. There is a chance that those names are fake and a chance they are real. GTS cannot confirm it.

er many people have already mentioned THAT you can put up any weird name you like but as long as its not an official pokemon name others cannot see it.

If you put up those particular three names everyone else can see those. thats why they are 100% legit.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    To anyone saying it accepts you entering the name as a Pokémon being sought, I have news for you. It accepted my gibberish as well. So that means nothing.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess if it filters out gibberish names from the results that's a sign...

Decimosoma

Free to dream, free to smile
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Who ever they are, I assume that they're going to be a serious deal. If they are the trio legendaries than my assumptions will be pushed even higher. For Gamefreak to hide these three, that must mean something.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    1) if you type in those three names at search your screen turns black before reverting back to the search options. if you type gibberish it actually searches for a while before reverting

2) if you type in the three names in caps they get autocorrected. capslocked gibberish don't

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    1) if you type in those three names at search your screen turns black before reverting back to the search options. if you type gibberish it actually searches for a while before reverting

2) if you type in the three names in caps they get autocorrected. capslocked gibberish don't

I typed in the three names and didn't get a black screen. The rainbow circles appeared with it saying searching, then it says search cannot be found. Same if I type in any fakemon name I can think of.

I searched Volcanion and Hoopa. Immediately the black text box comes up saying searching for the Pokemon you want... then No search result was found. Both are equally fast.

Back