• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Potential New Pokémon To Be Announced? Hoopa, Diancie, Volcanion and more!

Years
  • As per usual, I have little-to-no reason to believe it's fake. Serebii already took them down, but some URLs take you to placeholder images instead of the usual 404 screen. Hmm... Also, these name match a leak that happened a few months ago as well... This matches some Pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total).

This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.

1377346_495855790511942_864380182_n.jpg

What do you think about all of this?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Maybe Event pokemon during the Holidays and/or for NA PokeBank Launch? Idk though, we just have to wait and see!

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    If we got Torchic and it holding a Megastone, then there's no telling which Pokemon might still have one that is event-only, so I'm not surprised at all. I'd hope we get some more.

Ugh, read that wrong. Those might be the event ones, but I still hold what I have to say about Megastones.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    This looks very legit, serebii never fakes stuff, so I wonder why they took this down... Maybe they are in the game and only serebii or the reviewers know how to get them?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Doesn't seem shocking that we'd get event pokemon.

If it was another 70 or so new pokemon we'd really have something to talk about.

Interesting to know the types though....although they're hard to make out. Is the first one rock/fairy? Is the bottom one Fairy/Flying?

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen Jun 17, 2014
    Interesting... I just don't know what to think though. I'm going to need a source. Where did the information come from?

MarioManH

top kek
    Years
  • I knew they would pull something like this, since the Darkrai incident. (For those of you who don't know the Darkrai incident, Nintendo of America didn't want to release a Darkrai event because so many people "hacked" one already. )

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • Kalos assuredly holds a lot of mysteries (the creepy ghost girl of Lumiose City, the Strange Souvenir, the Couriway Station...). My guess is that we'll be surprised quite a few times during the following months

Also, if I remember well, my Pokédex was ending with Yveltal before I caught Zygarde, so I'm pretty sure there are other legendary Pokémon in the game (some which may already be available in the wild, though that's unlikely).

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Is that last one Fairy/Ghost? I can't tell, but if it is... that's awesome and exactly what I wanted to see!

Reactions: KJ

TreeKangaroo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Years
  • Kalos assuredly holds a lot of mysteries (the creepy ghost girl of Lumiose City, the Strange Souvenir, the Couriway Station...). My guess is that we'll be surprised quite a few times during the following months

Also, if I remember well, my Pokédex was ending with Yveltal before I caught Zygarde, so I'm pretty sure there are other legendary Pokémon in the game (some which may already be available in the wild, though that's unlikely).

Noob question what's the strange souvenir and what's wrong with Couriway Station?

So I heard rumors which are most likely fake about an ice wolf legendary based off of Fenrir. I would accept it though because the legends seem to be based off of Norse mythology.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Noob question what's the strange souvenir and what's wrong with Couriway Station?

So I heard rumors which are most likely fake about an ice wolf legendary based off of Fenrir. I would accept it though because the legends seem to be based off of Norse mythology.

The souvenir is something a backpacker at a Hotel gives you after talking to him 4 times, once a day. Talks about his region and eventually gives you this souvenir that makes a mention of coming from a very far away region. As for the Station, I don't think anyone knows. During the story, when you meet Sycamore there, he'll tell you that he's got a secret hidden there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    The souvenir is something a backpacker at a Hotel gives you after talking to him 4 times, once a day. Talks about his region and eventually gives you this souvenir that makes a mention of coming from a very far away region. As for the Station, I don't think anyone knows. During the story, when you meet Sycamore there, he'll tell you that he's got a secret hidden there.

I assumed the secret was the gyaradosite? It's something else?

I suppose looking at the Kalos map the train tracks from Couriway town lead into a tunnel. That's pretty suspicious.

Maybe it's because we can't hack the game but there's a lot of suspicious activity going on in Kalos. Strange npcs and strange things that appear to serve no purpose like the souvenir, ghost girl, message on the back of the timetable....it goes on and on.

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • I assumed the secret was the gyaradosite? It's something else?

I suppose looking at the Kalos map the train tracks from Couriway town lead into a tunnel. That's pretty suspicious.

Yeah, I thought Sycamore's hidden gift was the Gyaradosite too. When I was mentioning Couriway Station's mystery, I was talking about the fact that it exists, yet it's never seen used and we don't know where the track leads (thought I suspect the left side of the track is connected to Lumiose Station).

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The tracks leading into a tunnel and not being told where does feel a bit odd, maybe they'll eventually lead somewhere in a followup game. I had no idea about the Gyaradosite being there, so that's more than likely what it is.

What's the "message on the back of the timetable"?

Tititienne

Psychic
    Years
  • The tracks leading into a tunnel and not being told where does feel a bit odd, maybe they'll eventually lead somewhere in a followup game. I had no idea about the Gyaradosite being there, so that's more than likely what it is.

What's the "message on the back of the timetable"?

Actually, I just found out that Sycamore's treasure is a message carved by his younger self for his future self in one of the benches of Couriway Station.

EDIT: The message on the back of the timetable is something written on the back of one of Lumiose Station's timetables. It reads "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place".

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I just went on to the GTS and I saw a Noibat with the person asking for a Diancie.

Pretty sure fakemon requests don't show up, else the gts would be flooded with weird requHoopa

Edit: I'm putting a Wynaut up asking for a Hoopa. Can somebody check if it appears?

Back