• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Zenai's Legend

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    One thing about the battle sys that has keep been bothering me is that the pokemon are too close to the edge of the screen.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • I'ts all going to be fixed, i got a simple CBS going now, i just started it, i got to make all the attacks and stuff like that work, i got a CMS i can get running after i finish the CBS, i'll post screenies soon

P.s: The CBS has some coding from Neo-Dragon's CBS, some from Raccoon's\FunnyBunnys, and some from stuff i've seen on the net :D, i'll make sure all the credit goes to the stuff i got from other systems :D

If you don't want me to use the code for the CBS please tell me soon, so i can try and change it.

Attached is the beginning of a CBS, only the beginning :D

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The CBS looks alright. Gives off a metalic feel.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
  • What program am i using?, well i'm using RPGMaker 2k3, why do you ask ?

FIX'S:
    When you attack enemy HP drops

Stuff that works:
    Enemy attacks ( uses 2 different attacks )
    Hp drops when attacked, when it reaches zero, sends you to a pokecenter (when i make 1 :D)

Stuff to do\doing:
    Making Image for Pokemon swap (nearly done)
    Make pokemon swap, work (i know how to as well :D)
    Make Bag option, funtion
    And Image for bag
    Make Run work
    Make EXP rise when you defeat an oppent
    Make lvl rise
    Make more metalic effect for CBS (finding that hard, since i'm using Paint :\)

Back