• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Zenai's Legend

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Sry for making 3 threads of the same thing (if any mods can delete them it will be appreciated :D), i had a database error thingy show up and i thought the thread wasn't posted so i clicked back and re sumited it (bad mistake :\ ) But i've read the rules and i'll post everything that needs to be posted :D

Hi everyone :D
    I've started a Pokemon game, named Pokemon, Zenai's Legend.
    Storyline:
    You are a Boy (you choose your name), Who lives in Trenten a small town in a new region named Zenai. You had arranged to meet your friend shaun in Foster town, but you are running a bit late ...
    As you leave for foster town, Professor Fred stops you (he's professor oaks grand son), he gives you a choice of 3 pokemon (cyndaquil,chikarita or todadile) you choose one and he tell's you some basics...
    You leave for foster town and when you arrive at shaun's house he isn't there, you find out he was last seen heading for Mount Foster, you arrive at mount foster, to find team rocket !!
    You fight your way through untill you reach Shaun, You get a great shock as Shaun Joins team rocket !!!
    He was promised Power and fame an offer he couldn't refuse, You find out he is entering an tournement, held by team rocket !
    To enter the tournement you must beat 4 gym leaders, as you beat each gym you face troubled towns and eager trainers...
    You final reach the opening round's of the tournement held on Kinase island, You win your opening stages and progress to the second phase in Foster town, once you complete that you head for the thrid phase, along the way you meet a trainer named Chazzy, He challenges you, Win or lose he exclaims he'll be back in the tournement, once you reach the third stage you see shaun and team rocket, they have planned to get you to lose your next matches, they have given all the trainers Powerball's (modifed pokeball's that increase aggression and strength of a pokemon)
    You struggle to fight your way through the third stage but eagaly wait for the fourth stage (semi finals) you find Chazzy again on your way to the fourth stage he exclaims, that team rocket won't enterfear with our battle in the tourny, he also exclaims, Now team rocket are trying to block off routes to the tournements to make you disqualified...
    You get past team rocket and get to the semi finals, you fight your way through, and your last oppent, Chazzy enters the arena, he prepares himself and loses to you ...
    All of a sudden team rocket attack you and chazzy, chazzy falls captive as he was weak from you beat him...
    Team rocket tell you if you don't forfit the tournement, chazzy will be destroyed...
    you have no choice but to forfit, untill a strange sight you see, it's none other than shaun, he tells you a way to save chazzy before the finals begin...
    You final save chazzy after fighting fierce team rocket grunts, yopu make it back in time to fight in the finals, chazzy is cheering you on as you enter the final round against shaun, shaun's poke suprise you and after a vigerous battle you come out the winner !!!
    You claim your prize of 100000 coins (can buy a masterball with !)...
    then Chazzy tells you he seen strange things at Mount Golferen, you enter the mountain to see mewtwo has found a new home, you have the chance to capture mewtwo and become a better trainer !
    if you don't capture mewtwo, he will flee to another location !
    Shaun runs in Mount Golferen and apoliges for joining team rocket and wants to make it up for you, so he offers you one of 3 pokemon (bulbasaur,charmander or squirtle) you choose one and return to Trenten town to see your mum, she congradulates you and professor Fred comes in, he congradulates you and exclaims he has seen mew at mount Foster !
    (thats all i got for now :D, i think it's nearly finished)
    I'll get some screenies up soon, and before anyone asks im using a DBS for now, untill raccon finishes his new CBS :D

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    I knew i spelt something wrong :D thanks for pointing that out, i'm trying to get a new background, i used that cause it was easy to adapet a picture of a trainer in, thanks for the comments :D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I know that I'm just being picky, but how about doubling the size of the Croconaw sprite in the 4th screen?

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    It's double sized, Better or worse?, i think it looks a little better, i've changed the background in the DBS, its attached to the bottom, i'm having a bit of trouble with memorizing a location, it seems to teleport me in a different place :\ i'll have to get working on that then :D
    FIX: I got all the memorizing teleports to work

Last edited:

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Thanks for the comments :D :D :D
    I hope the updated CBS is released soon so i can use it in my game , the DBS is ok, but it has its weaknessess, like not knowing how much health an enemy has, but i think by modifying the DBS i might be able to add that in, that will be fun to try :D
    EDIT: Well it looks like im wrong :D, can't add pics in a DBS :\

Last edited:

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Thanks for the comment's, just updating Foster town (making it more interactive) i changed the evolving, looks quite good now and i'm adding more to the pokedex :D still lots to come , more screenies later

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think that double sized looks a lot better.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    I've done some more on my game, I've made a trade link and a battle link on the top floor of the pokecenter, i added a bit more to the pokedex (should i double size that pic to ? I've fixed the watch and i made the mobile and added a pokemart number (so you can order pokeballs) :D

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Soon (i hope) i'll have a CBS and CMS up, which will add to the feel of the game, as for finishing it, I will try my best :D, it's been fun so far, i'm just beginning Route 3 which leads to Mount Foster and Gelndar city. I'll post screens when the route and Mount Foster is done :D

Thanks for the comments :D

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    the pic below is just something i did so i could tell the oppents health imay want to work on a Good CDBS, but i got to find a way to show pictures in a battle :\, but apart from that its coming along, i got the beggining of route 3 attached as well

Thanks for the comments

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah, I think that you should double size the pokedex pic as well.

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Attached are some ideas for new starter pokemon (any names that can be thought of will be good :D), There will be other new pokemon soon but before i do i need some names for these :D (and to make their battle char sets)

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    i finished all the new starters stages and names and have made the beggining of a CMs (allows you to save and exit menu and quit) i can't continue with the rest of the menu untill my CBS is done, im using some coding from Raccoons CBS and from some tuts on the web ( hopefully i'll get it working ok :D, i'll post Sharkaphin upo later with some more screenies :D

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Chazzy said:
    i finished all the new starters stages and names and have made the beggining of a CMs (allows you to save and exit menu and quit) i can't continue with the rest of the menu untill my CBS is done, im using some coding from Raccoons CBS and from some tuts on the web ( hopefully i'll get it working ok :D, i'll post Sharkaphin upo later with some more screenies :D

:dead: People seem to be forgetting that it was funnybunny who did most of the coding for Pokemon Champion... I have said before.
    He's the coder, while I'm the main mapper, scripter, and director :P

Back