• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    I have already beaten e4 and done with team magma, aqua and rocket quests.
    Plus I've caught regirock and registeel.

Years
  • No I was talking about the gym with Shadow floor and where I Get teleport back to start When I touch wrong place, its the gym where gym leder have ghost type pokemon

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    I have already beaten e4 and done with team magma, aqua and rocket quests.
    Plus I've caught regirock and registeel.

Then go to the area where u catch rayquaza. Bagon is in the grasses of that area. as for Regice
    Spoiler:

No I was talking about the gym with Shadow floor and where I Get teleport back to start When I touch wrong place, its the gym where gym leder have ghost type pokemon

Spoiler:

There u go

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    I didnt understand that very much, cant you upload picture where I Should go?

no i cant. i hav completed the game. and dont hav any saved images to help u. just follow the directions i gave u. 2 x Up means 2 steps towards up(north) direction. From there follow the next step.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    Uum.. LightningAlex it seems u forgot to reply to my question. so here it is again. How do we get arceus. i went to the ancient ruins like u told me to go after the mt. frost event. bt nothing happened.

Years
  • Hey, wanted to say thanks for the great game. I'm having trouble finding Surf. I have gotten past Jimi but i can't seem to find Surf. Any help would be appreciated.

parkourstado

PARKOUR STADO!
    Years
  • hello Alex :D
    you did a great job in this game.I had a lot of fun playing and I almost finished it :)
    just the roaming legendaries, the 4 season island quest and some of the gen 4 legendaries XD
    but I have a few question

1.I cant seem to find the orb for the orb quest :( ..is it just my mistake for not finding it or mabye is it a bug?

2.after I cant seem to remember the name is it randy i think its randy kinda forgot xD explode the wall at m.frost I discovered a room..what is the funcion of the room?

thats it and once again a great game I really like it :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Uum.. LightningAlex it seems u forgot to reply to my question. so here it is again. How do we get arceus. i went to the ancient ruins like u told me to go after the mt. frost event. bt nothing happened.
    Spoiler:

Hey, wanted to say thanks for the great game. I'm having trouble finding Surf. I have gotten past Jimi but i can't seem to find Surf. Any help would be appreciated.
    Spoiler:

hello Alex :D
    you did a great job in this game.I had a lot of fun playing and I almost finished it :)
    just the roaming legendaries, the 4 season island quest and some of the gen 4 legendaries XD
    but I have a few question

1.I cant seem to find the orb for the orb quest :( ..is it just my mistake for not finding it or mabye is it a bug?

2.after I cant seem to remember the name is it randy i think its randy kinda forgot xD explode the wall at m.frost I discovered a room..what is the funcion of the room?

thats it and once again a great game I really like it :D
    Spoiler:

I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the game. Sorry it takes me so long to respond to your questions, but time isn't on my side right now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2016
    uumm.. i had finished the team aqua quest at the stargazer long time ago in the older version and got jirachi. Now wehn i go back i dont get the flute. and also u said to go in the mt frost and investigate the north wall in the area that Randy blows up. the only thing i could interact there was the switch to the distortion world for giratina. And abt the aincient ruin part, i cant interact with anything in that room. Does that mean i hav to restart the game?

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Hello LightningAlex I Love your game so far
    here are a few things that i would like to ask

1. Where do i get Keldeo if you had Melloetta there must be a Keldeo otherwise the PokeDex Would have a hole, Also Where Can i Teach him secret sword?

2. I Want to know where all the mega stones are. i really love mega evoltions

3. Where are the Drives for Genesect and where do i teach Melloeta relic song?

4. Is there any way to change the mega evolution effect, it's not like i don't like the current one but it could be better

Okay that's all i wanted to ask. sorry if this is a burden, thanks for reading this

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Very very sorry for the late replies.
    uumm.. i had finished the team aqua quest at the stargazer long time ago in the older version and got jirachi. Now wehn i go back i dont get the flute. and also u said to go in the mt frost and investigate the north wall in the area that Randy blows up. the only thing i could interact there was the switch to the distortion world for giratina. And abt the aincient ruin part, i cant interact with anything in that room. Does that mean i hav to restart the game?
    I hope you haven't restarted your game yet. I think I have it figured out. The bug was in the room in Mt. Frost. I've uploaded a version where you can interact with the writings on the northern wall.

Hello LightningAlex I Love your game so far
    here are a few things that i would like to ask

1. Where do i get Keldeo if you had Melloetta there must be a Keldeo otherwise the PokeDex Would have a hole, Also Where Can i Teach him secret sword?

2. I Want to know where all the mega stones are. i really love mega evoltions

3. Where are the Drives for Genesect and where do i teach Melloeta relic song?

4. Is there any way to change the mega evolution effect, it's not like i don't like the current one but it could be better

Okay that's all i wanted to ask. sorry if this is a burden, thanks for reading this

You're not a burden at all, please don't say that. It's just that I don't really have a lot of time on my hands, so it takes a couple of days before I see and answer a post. Sorry about that.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    Thanks LightningAlex your replys were faster than i would imagine

(Don't answer this if you are too busy this question is pretty dumb)
    I was looking in the battlers folder i found an sprite of resolute keldeo, is this a leftover of an unused secret sword event?

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
    Years
  • Thanks LightningAlex your replys were faster than i would imagine

(Don't answer this if you are too busy this question is pretty dumb)
    I was looking in the battlers folder i found an sprite of resolute keldeo, is this a leftover of an unused secret sword event?

I think it's from the base kit that doesn't mean it's leftover he said you can't teach it scared sword and i don't think you can get resolute form in this game. But if you can i will let LightningAlex answer it better for but i have looked at most of the events and i don't think can get that form because i'm pretty sure spike eared pich is also in the battles but i don't think you can get one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I think it's from the base kit that doesn't mean it's leftover he said you can't teach it scared sword and i don't think you can get resolute form in this game. But if you can i will let LightningAlex answer it better for but i have looked at most of the events and i don't think can get that form because i'm pretty sure spike eared pich is also in the battles but i don't think you can get one.

Thanks for the reply Mewlover22 i didn't know pokemon essentials had built-in sprites
    And again thanks for the reply

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    found dat aggron lol good thing i saved :P didnt have and pokemon strong OR no good balls xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    hello ! First, thank you for your amazing game, i've download it 2 weeks ago and , unfortannely, I m not far to the end of the game. But I'm stuck, I do Rocket et Aqua quest, I can catch jirachi if I want, the professor in rainbow city give me already the map to go catch the white and black dragon, what i've done to complete the quest. Now I'm lost, i would like to return to pokemon league but they are in vacation et I would like to catch Groudon but he is not yet on the top of the mt priest. I think to catch it, we must finish the magma quest but i've no idea where i have to go. Somebody Can help me please ?
    Thank again for this amazing game !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2015
    found dat aggron lol good thing i saved :P didnt have and pokemon strong OR no good balls xD

found that too, my pokemon's only lv 14 and below, i managed to catch it after saving then retrying for (dunno how many times 15x ++)then suceeded with a greatball, it even drop the aggronite, now have a lv 45 in my team . wondering how to unlock the mega evolution.

Back