• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Metal (Update - Gen 6+more!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2015
    hey there! first, love the concept. i'm having some trouble getting a gamepad to work with this - just wanted to know if it was even a possibility, as the options are there to set keybindings. thanks for your time!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Anybody can reply me plz ? Where can i find the magma quest ?
    Hey, sorry for the delayed reply. It depends on how much of the quest you've already completed. Given your first post, I'm pretty sure that Nireen Forest is the place you need to go to. Good luck.

hey there! first, love the concept. i'm having some trouble getting a gamepad to work with this - just wanted to know if it was even a possibility, as the options are there to set keybindings. thanks for your time!
    I dont think it's possible to play on the controler. Sorry about that. Still, good luck with the game :)

Years
  • LightningAlex this sounds like the game of my dreams. Can I play it on an emulator? Like Myboy or Myboy advance? I don't have a computer at this time and do mostly everything on my phone

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    LightningAlex this sounds like the game of my dreams. Can I play it on an emulator? Like Myboy or Myboy advance? I don't have a computer at this time and do mostly everything on my phone

Hey there :) I'm very sorry to disappoint you, but this game is for Windows only. I currently don't know a way around that. Hope you find a way to play the game. If you do, have fun :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2017
    Hey does anyone else get a problem when trying to unzip the game? Every time I try to extract the contents with that exe I get an extraction failed after a few things have been extracted. I am running windows 10 but I don't know if that is really the cause. I maybe able to test it but my brother likely wont let me as he thinks that I cause nothing but viruses. Even thought he has the right to think that since I use to cause like 100 reformats a year.

Years
  • hi, at first congratulation the game is really great!!! I am French, I am sometimes sad with English, I am afraid of missing information. I began played one week ago now and I feast.
    I have full of questions, but I am going to put those who seem to me the most important to keep a little of mystery.

At the moment I am before the league, I have 8 badges. I saw pokémons 468 and I captured 264 among which the legendary entei, cobalion and heatran.

My questions are :
    My questions may I find the best cane with sin before beating the league and if yes where?
    And may I find others legendary before beating the league? If yes where?

because the league is so hard without max revive and rare candy.
    It games is really cool because: Pokemon catch the whole!!!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hey does anyone else get a problem when trying to unzip the game? Every time I try to extract the contents with that exe I get an extraction failed after a few things have been extracted. I am running windows 10 but I don't know if that is really the cause. I maybe able to test it but my brother likely wont let me as he thinks that I cause nothing but viruses. Even thought he has the right to think that since I use to cause like 100 reformats a year.
    Some people have reported that happening. As far as I know, simply redownloading the file will fix the problem. If not, try running it as administrator if compatibility mode for an older Windows version. Hope you get it to work.
    hi, at first congratulation the game is really great!!! I am French, I am sometimes sad with English, I am afraid of missing information. I began played one week ago now and I feast.
    I have full of questions, but I am going to put those who seem to me the most important to keep a little of mystery.

At the moment I am before the league, I have 8 badges. I saw pokémons 468 and I captured 264 among which the legendary entei, cobalion and heatran.

My questions are :
    My questions may I find the best cane with sin before beating the league and if yes where?
    And may I find others legendary before beating the league? If yes where?

because the league is so hard without max revive and rare candy.
    It games is really cool because: Pokemon catch the whole!!!
    Hi there :) I'll be glad to answer your questions. However, I'm sorry to say, but I didn't really understand the first question at all. I don't know what you mean by "cane with sin".

The second question, however, I can answer. There aren't a lot of legendaries you can catch before the Pokemon League.
    Spoiler:

Hope I helped. Have fun :)

Years
  • Oh thank à lot you for the answer so fast. I am going to look for these legendary then, actually I am bad to express for the first question, I meant where may I find the best of fishing rod?

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2017
    Some people have reported that happening. As far as I know, simply redownloading the file will fix the problem. If not, try running it as administrator if compatibility mode for an older Windows version. Hope you get it to work.

So far none of that has worked, can you upload a zip file that I can use to extract it because your game out of all the hacks I have seen so far looks the most interesting.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Oh thank à lot you for the answer so fast. I am going to look for these legendary then, actually I am bad to express for the first question, I meant where may I find the best of fishing rod?
    Oh, the fishing rod... now, I must be honest with you. The fishing rod is in the game, but I honestly can't remember where exactly it is. I'll try to find it, if I do, I'll report it back.

So far none of that has worked, can you upload a zip file that I can use to extract it because your game out of all the hacks I have seen so far looks the most interesting.
    This is really the first time someone has reported that. I'm not home right now, so I can't look deeper into the problem. I return home in a week, then I'll see what I can do. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Years
  • Outch I do not know very well
    "spoiler": I am later with beaten the league in the mt sax, the with blue and Mr??? ???We believe that his onix lvl100 is impossible to beat but when I saw level 100 I took out Gangar and I made the curse attack and that walked in 5 time Onix died, except that having to win$10000 the game crashes I am paralyzed. If I understand well I am obliged to lose this Mr?? To continue the adventure? Is it the bug that I can gain him?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Outch I do not know very well
    "spoiler": I am later with beaten the league in the mt sax, the with blue and Mr??? ???We believe that his onix lvl100 is impossible to beat but when I saw level 100 I took out Gangar and I made the curse attack and that walked in 5 time Onix died, except that having to win$10000 the game crashes I am paralyzed. If I understand well I am obliged to lose this Mr?? To continue the adventure? Is it the bug that I can gain him?

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Hello, thanks for your reply but it dont help me a lot, because i have already seen the leader of team magma in the Nireen forest and he told me a thing like that " Humm I find the magic club interessant" and since that i never find him , but i find Blue et a trainer with a onix lvl 100 ! I gotta feeling I do all in disorder ..

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Hello, thanks for your reply but it dont help me a lot, because i have already seen the leader of team magma in the Nireen forest and he told me a thing like that " Humm I find the magic club interessant" and since that i never find him , but i find Blue et a trainer with a onix lvl 100 ! I gotta feeling I do all in disorder ..

Blue and the trainer with an Onix is another sidequest. To continue the Team Magma quest, go to the Magic Club in Nireen City and talk to chaeller Donna (upper-left room).

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Yes dumb m'I .. thank you man :). Now, and promised last question ( ah ah), why the elite four is in vacation ? And what should I do to they come back ? ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Yes dumb m'I .. thank you man :). Now, and promised last question ( ah ah), why the elite four is in vacation ? And what should I do to they come back ? ^^

Hey, they deserve a vacation, too. It's not easy standing all day in an empty room and battling random trainers who make it to the Pokemon League xD
    But no, seriously, I needed them to "go on vacation" because some of them appear in various quests.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Ah ah yes it's true, you thank to health of this poor trainer :p. Thank you for your answer, but I'dont remember what the old man want but don't worry I'll try to find it myself ^^. We will see for the next ah ah

Back