• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you watching?

pkmin3033

I've got Les Miserables on in the background at the moment...it goes on until well past midnight, so I won't watch all of it, and chances are my dreams are going to have a musical theme to them tonight a a consequence of this, but there are a couple of songs - and Russell Crowe - that I quite like.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Right now I'm watching 30 Rock as a way to past time before dinner. I've been binge-watching the series and watched all of season 1 in like 2 days I love it, it's hilarious.

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Right now I'm watching a Korean drama called School 2013.
    K drama is new to me, but it's not as bad as I thought.. though, I think I still prefer anime. ^^

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    season 2 of bojack horseman

honestly I'm still not sure what I think of this show so far
    I think I like it, I'm just confused by the entire universe the show takes place in

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    I'm actually that guy that's really late to the party and I've started watching Sons of Anarchy. Almost finished the first series, only another six or something to go haha. This is probably the last time I'll visit this thread though just incase anyone comes on to spoil it :P

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Right nw I'm re-watching Archer for the second time this summer and Bojack Horseman for the third time :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Some fantastic shows and films mentioned here. Think I will stop by next time I'm in danger of spending the same run time of your average movie going through Netflix and Amazon trying to decide what to watch!

Oh and I'm watching Homeland...9 episodes in and still unsure if I like it...can't switch off till end of season though. I'm funny like that...doesn't matter if it's a bad movie or book or show..once I start I gotta see it till the end, or at least end of season.

:)

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Adventure Time and The Glades.

I can't wait until Black Mass comes out. I haven't been motivated to go to the movie theater in years.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Rick and Morty. It's about as hilarious as it is disturbing.

It even feels like a spiritual successor to Futurama in some ways.

Last edited:
    Back