• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I think I know what it is~

He wouldn't ask you to guess the name of it if it hadn't been anywhere before...

Oh, and that Pokémon Center has a similar concept to mine (the FRLG one with a semicylindric roof - yay for uncommon words). Here's mine, for reference:
pokemoncenterkr3.png

We have different roof patterns, though. And on yours, I'd change the yellowish colour to a redder one.

LOL. semicylindric roof!

You guys >_> can't follow rules can you? *shakes head* Oh and Wichu, nice Center reference XD It's very hightech looking. Should fit in nicely with Amythest.

It's...Slateport City!

Slateport.png

I seriously lol'ed at Atomic_Reactor lool. Same with you guys posting randomly the name. GOOD GOING XD Now I have to post the winner right away. Thankfully, someone actually PMed me before the name was on the thread, so technically the winner is...

Spoiler:

Congrats to the official winner! They will be receiving the full map fairly soon here, however they are not to show it to others <_<

Stay Tuned for MORE contests similiar to this one, as I will be having a Mapping Balooza of areas outiside of Outa!

Atomic Reactor

but said the wrong name -_-'

owell.
more fish in the sea...
or, more contests on PC
same thing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
That is totally messed up, I just say the first picture and was like, "Holy Crap! That's Slateport!!! :<". Then I noticed that someone had already said the answer ;(

I am going to be watching this thread more often now, I want to win something :>

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
@ Virtual Chatot: lool. Sorry about that. Next time I won't be having people posting in the thread the name XD. However yes, another contest should be rolling along soon, I'm just debating whether or not I should do the other map I have..or..another one. x_x

@Time Knight: Hey, thanks ^_^ We're all glad that you like the Project.

@IceCharizard: Hmm, yes, I believe it's somewhere in the introductory post. But who reads those anyway? looool. Infact nearly all of Hoenn is accessable in NeoEras.

Progress just..fell down alot XD. So far we have 4 Backsprites out of 20 Pokemon in the Demo. Yes, I did a recount for the routes and I ended up dropping the Pokemon to 20 New ones so save time and so you don't have to spend hours in a route looking for the 5 new Pokemon XD

AND...

Quite soon here I'll be remodelling the introductory post and the updating method. It should look remotely the same to what we have now, if not a lot nicer. It'll also be quote-proof <_< *cough*

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
Years
Hey guys! Just dropping by to say that the Hoenn Maps are looking awesome! I watched Krimm make a couple :3 I've also been getting better at making trainer sprites and Krimm might post one of them later <3

And why is everyone complaining about professor Eliwood being a wimp? ;_; I decided to remake him so he wouldn't need a name change >.< Unless you want him to be named Edward Cherrytree... Didn't think so ^^

Spoiler:

Atomic Reactor

I'm actually the only one that said he was a wimp.
:P

it's just the name... it's right up there with sillynannies.
<_<'

lol. keep up the sweet sprites though XD

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
If we keep this up Krimm may never post an update again

NEVER !!! T-T i feel sad

-_-" No, I said put-offs make me feel less likely to update the PC topic.

Anyway, for the people who don't know, yes, that IS a joke lol. I lost interest in it about halfway through watching Saiyu make it XD So, away from the, um, professor topic lol, I've officially completed the eventing of the Beta, now I am pretty much going through and smoothing everything out.

Atomic Reactor

can't wait to try this fabulous game out ;)

→ clocks everywhere →
Years

Waha~!July 9th, 08

Hello there PokeCommunity, I was up until 3 last night working on remodelling Seiya's Gym and now I have good news; It's fully operational (plus quite difficutl heheh). And with completing her gym I got on a roll to make yet another random gym! : D So, here's a quick snapshot.

Gym.png

Now this gym <- Is not easy at all. heh, I won't reveal anything else about it though.

Bjaaa! Teaser Number 2!
City2.png

Heheh~! I told you all that I'd do another contest! So here you go, a preview snapshot of yet another Town/City. The first one to PM ME THE ANSWER will be awarded with seeing the full map. And if you guys post the answer again in the thread I won't be doing another one D:

People exempted from this Contest:

-Saiyu

Attention All Members of PC: We're recruiting a Sugimori artist!
Anyone who knows how to draw and color, or even do pixel arts of
Pokemon is welcome to join us! We're highly interested in getting
some arts for new Pokemon to spice up the updates!

Atomic Reactor

I got this!

Will this new complex gym be in the demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back