• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon NeoEras - The Tropical Adventure~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic Reactor

or reduce the size of the arrows. and make them like tiny triangles. that wouldn't look to bad.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • Well I think this game looks great,and is gonna be great. I'd play this over any of the handheld pokemon games anyday!

Keep up the good work! You have my support

Saiyu

♥ Eevee Insanity ♥
    Years
  • Nice screenshots, Archayos! -Has seen them before today- I'm sure Krimm won't make a big deal over you posting them >.<
    Weeellll... Anyways, Jen-Jen-Rose (aslo known as VampireRazz) replied to me yesterday about the Sugimori art, and now we can all contently wait while she puts her heart and soul into her test sugimori assingment.

Behend the scenes: "WHERE THE HECK IS IT JEN!??!"

Not really. She leads a pretty busy life, so don't expect oodles of sugimori pokemon right away ^^"

Manio

Years
  • Hopefully this isn't a dumb question,but will this game support Multiplayer? If so that'd be pretty neat...

And if not then it'd still be neat!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hopefully this isn't a dumb question,but will this game support Multiplayer? If so that'd be pretty neat...

This question has been asked and answered hundreds of times before. It may be possible to use trading on RMXP, but battling would be extremely complicated to work out since alot more information would have to be sent through.

Manio

Years
  • I don't mean battling, I mean like trading as you stated but walking around with friends and chatting.

That'd be fun aswell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I don't mean battling, I mean like trading as you stated but walking around with friends and chatting.

That'd be fun aswell
    If I said battling would be complicated, how hard to you think it would be to do that? -_-'

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Whoa! ^^
    I love the magnified mirrors. =)
    They're kool.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • WHAT THE!?

Archayos actually posted? Cool... Anyway I think Krimm is planning to use custom tiles for the towere... it looks ugly...

On to my criticism: wouldn't it make more sense to use binoculars/telescopes?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • KRIMM HAS RETURNED O__O

Yah, hello thar people of PC. I am here to say, nice work guys with keeping the thread alive, and thanks to everyone who replied ^_^

Yeah, I was planning on designing a custom lookout tower though sadly I have no idea what one would look like ._. hmm~ By the way, anyone steal any of the ideas in that update (especially the Lookout Tower) I WILL hunt you down lol.

This was Krimm saying he was back from purgatory~
    *dies into shadows*

Atomic Reactor

What can we expect in the next update?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • T___T

Thanks! I get back from vacation and as soon as I do I get someone waiting for the next update! ;A;

lol. I dunno. I'm probably going to take a break for the rest of the week before I pick up finishing off the rest of the eventing for the Beta, then it'll all rely on the new Pokemanz people. So, even when I do pick up work on it again you shouldn't be expecting an update for awhile until the Beta.

Atomic Reactor

i wasn't asking for an update... i was just wondering what we can look forward to for the next one.

buy uh.. yeah.
    Good luck.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • T___T

Thanks! I get back from vacation and as soon as I do I get someone waiting for the next update! ;A;

lol. I dunno. I'm probably going to take a break for the rest of the week before I pick up finishing off the rest of the eventing for the Beta, then it'll all rely on the new Pokemanz people. So, even when I do pick up work on it again you shouldn't be expecting an update for awhile until the Beta.

thats good to know. *steals ideas from screenshots and runs away* ;P JK man. anyways good to have ya back dud. glad to hear your vacation was fun (although i wont be taking one this year *dang DX *.) great update though and love the idea about the lookout tower. *hands back ideas and scratches head with eyes squinted and smiles in an anime kinda way*

Archayos

THEY KILLED THE PURPLE T_T
    Years
  • Yay!~
    Ri -- Krimmsy's back! I'm finally over with the 4 days of boredom. Peoplez, you guys wouldn't believe how empty my life is without Krimm. o_o; And I'm not being sarcastic.

Hopefully this isn't a dumb question,but will this game support Multiplayer? If so that'd be pretty neat...

No, I'm not that good at scripting yet. However, if Poccil updates the SK to support it, I will pester Krimm to update.

By the way, anyone steal any of the ideas in that update (especially the Lookout Tower) I WILL hunt you down lol.

-steals-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back