• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My Vulpix plushed took almost 3 weeks to arrive from overseas. Finally got it yesterday.
So far the only photo I have taken of Vulpix is along with the rest of my PokeFox collection, took the photo to share with another person that also loves Fox Pokemon.

Spoiler:

try to ignore the rest of the mess on my bed, I just moved everything aside to organize the foxes. That large brown plush is my otter plush.

Years
Uh, okay so yesterday was my birthday and I got gifts from friends/family.

View attachment 73841

The Pokemon Center grand opening notebook came from one of my four brothers as did my grand opening pin (see the next pic). These were ordered before they stopped being available. In my house the b-day people get breakfast in bed and they get a little toy with it, that's where my Tyrunt plush came from. I also got some money from my grandma so I got to go a half an hour away to Northgate Mall, Seattle and get stuff from the Pokemon Center vending machine, that's where the Blastoise plush came from. I also got an Absol keychain, but they were out of stock/machine was jammed and I didn't get it and I called Pokemon, so it's on the way in the mail.

View attachment 73842

I already explained where the pin came from, but the Alpha Sapphire game is from my mom, she pre-ordered it for me

View attachment 73843

This is all the Pokemon card related stuff I got. My friend gave me a blister pack with the Xerneas coin, one of my brothers gave me a deck with that Lucario coin. From my other friends I got $55 worth in Target gift cards and among other things I got the Delphox tin and the Lucario pin. Then, my other two brothers gave me the Keldeo and the Xerneas tin.

View attachment 73844

This is because the plushes are so cute they needed their own picture.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Well, not really a collection, but it's a start, right? Just wanna show off the ORAS preorder gift I got, even though I didn't preorder the game. :P
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I was at Walmart today with family, my mom was searching for a birthday present for one of her friends - normally I hate going to Walmart, I never seem to find anything, I just went because I needed batteries, my mom wanted to find a birthday present for one of her friends... what did I find!

A Fennekin plush! I could not pass it up, had to get it.
There was also a Frokie plush, since I'm not a fan of Froakie I let it go.
Here it is:
Spoiler:

and where am I going to keep her? - along with the rest of Fennekin's evolution plushies I have
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
Hey can anyone tell me how much a zapdos 1st edition is, or a moltres 1st edition both from base set and In mint condition

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hey Everyone!! my final plush for 2014 I have, it arrived yesterday but no one was available to sign for it, so I had to pick up from the post office today. It made the long trip from Russia to Seattle

It's so cute and soft, and so awesome for a custom made plush.
It's location is going to be next to Vulpix. Those two cute foxes next to each other.
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Guess what I got from our company's Christmas Party last Friday? xD
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Greeting PokeCommunity;

Bought 2 Plushies today at Target - I just couldn't pass up the chance to buy another Litleo plush and grabbed him, and also bought Tyrunt - had a hard time deciding between Tyrunt, Bunnelby, and Pancham - at the end decided on Tyrunt.

In the photo, I have my two Litleo plushies next to each other, my newest one is in the middle and the one that travelled from Japan is on the right. They are a bit different, but I love them just equally.
Spoiler:

Years
Greeting PokeCommunity;

Bought 2 Plushies today at Target - I just couldn't pass up the chance to buy another Litleo plush and grabbed him, and also bought Tyrunt - had a hard time deciding between Tyrunt, Bunnelby, and Pancham - at the end decided on Tyrunt.

In the photo, I have my two Litleo plushies next to each other, my newest one is in the middle and the one that travelled from Japan is on the right. They are a bit different, but I love them just equally.
Spoiler:
Haha, that's the same Litleo plush that I have! Love the other Litleo and the Tyrunt, too.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
After seeing Pancham yesterday at Target, today I just could't resist or wait and had to go pick him up - so here he is Pancham:
Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
After seeing Pancham yesterday at Target, today I just could't resist or wait and had to go pick him up - so here he is Pancham:
Spoiler:

I like that, just made me remember that I have it hanging from the ceiling in the pikaroom.

Found this beauty at FYE in the mall the other day: Just he cutest, we don't find these starters very often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back